English translation...."Il coraggio che non c'e"...Laura pausini

Thread: English translation...."Il coraggio che non c'e"...Laura pausini

Tags: None

DR__ADEL said:

Default English translation...."Il coraggio che non c'e"...Laura pausini

Ci sono giorni in cui la vita è piena di perché..There are days in which life is full of "why-questions"
    La speranza fa fatica a risolvere i tuoi se.....The hope goes tired of solving your questions , if :
    Perdi fede nell'amore nella gente e pensi che....you lose faith in love,in people and think that..
    Sia impossibile sofrire più di te......................it's impossible to suffer more than you

E sono giorni in cui ti arrendi al mondo intorno per....and there are days in which you surrender to the world around you for :
    Non sentire la paura di un coraggio che non c'è...not feeling the fear of a courage that doesn't exist
    E ti senti così solo da non poterne più...and you feel so alone from being not able anymore (poterne = potere + ne ...right ?"
    Senza forza per lottare aspetti...............without power to fight your aspects...

Una via di uscita ,un domani che...........a way of escape ,a tomorrow that
    Curi la ferita chiusa dentro te...............heals the wound that's enclosed inside you
    Se la cercherai, troverai il coraggio che non c'è......if you search for it, you will find the courage that does not exist {by now}...

E quando sbagli non importa ci riproverai....and when you mistake..it doesn't matter..when you try again the same thing {that's what ci means here, right }
    Ci sarà sempre una porta un ostacolo per noi...there will always be a door and un obstacle for us
    Quel che conta veramente è non rinunciare mai.....that really counts is not give up never....
    Perché forse c'è soltando a un passo.......because maybe there is only a step "between you and what u want.."

Una via d'uscita, un domani che..................................a way of escape...a tomorrow that..
    Porti un'altra vita per tutti anche per te.......................brings another life for all,even for you
    Se ci crederai, troverai il coraggio che non c'è..............if you believed,you will find the courage that doesn't exist {by now}

Per tutti quelli che non l'hanno più...........................for all those who don;t have it yet
    Per chi l'ha perso e lo sta cercando.........................for who lost it and is searching for it
    E per chi sta male come stavi tu.............................and for the one who is hurt as you were
    Ma che ancora spera fino a che poi ci sarà........but who still hopes , untill then , there will be

(coro)Una via d'uscita un domani che

Porti un'altra vita per tutti anche per te
    Una strada che non si perda nel dolore..................a road that's not lost in pain

(coro)Non lasciati andare cerca dentro te...........don't leave...search inside urself...

Quella via d'uscita, il domani che.......................for that way of escape...the tomorrow that
    Tu ritroverai dentro quel coraggio che ora c'è ......you will find it inside the courage , that now exists ...!!!!

================================

that was difficult for me , i wish the translation is good

Ligeia said:

è piena di perché- risolvere i tuoi se/ You can use "whys/questions/ doubts"

E ti senti così solo da non poterne più./ and you feel so alone that you can't take it anymore"
    "Non poterne più" means "to can't take it anymore, to can't stand it anymore, to have enough of something, to be sick and tired of something/someone, to be fed up with"
    You can also use "sono stufo di, non sopporto più..."
    In this case it's "non ne posso più di sentirmi così solo"
    "Non ne posso più di lui!" or "non lo sopporto più!" (I can't stand him anymore!)
    "Non ne posso più di questa storia!" or "Sono stufa di questa storia!" (I have enough of this story!)

quando sbagli non importa ci riproverai....and when you mistake..it doesn't matter..you will try again
    "Ci" here is redundant: the phrase can work even without it.

Perché forse c'è soltando a un passo./ because maybe only one step away from you there's (a way out..)

Non lasciati andare cerca dentro te./ don't give up...
    Lasciarsi andare means "to let yourself go, lapse into" or it's a way to say "give up".
    Last edited by Ligeia; 09-12-2010 at 08:22 AM.
    "-Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity..."
    "-Actually, I'm planning to threaten you."

"Well, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do. Evil plots don't just make themselves, you know!"

3. MarthaVal said:

Default heureuse de me joindre a vous

Bonjour à chacun des participants de cette communauté ,

Premièrement, permettez-moi de vous démontrer mon appréciation pour toutes les formidables informations que j'ai rencontrées sur cet excellent site.

Je ne suis pas certaine d'être au bon section mais je n'en ai pas trouvé de meilleur.

Je proviens de London, ca . J'ai 31 années et j'ai 4 agréables enfants qui sont tous âgés entre 10 et 16 années (1 est adopté). J'adore beaucoup les animaux domestiques et je fais de mon mieux de leur offrir les accessoires pour animaux qui leur rendent la vie plus festive .

Merci dors et déjà pour toutes les formidables délibérations qui viendront et je vous remercie surtout de votre compassion pour mon français moins qu'idéal : ma langue de naissance est l'espagnol et j'essaie d'éviter les erreurs mais c'est très complexe !

Au plaisir!

Martha