The Stone Age Era

Thread: The Stone Age Era

Tags: None

waja3k said:

Default The Stone Age Era

Masjid Kampung Hulu is the oldest functioning mosque in Malaysia in its original location (at the corner of Jalan Masjid Kampung Hulu and Jalan Masjid).

Interestingly, the mosque was commissioned by the Dutch as part of their multi-religious policy and that was 279 years ago. Even the Chinese had donated their ceramics and porcelains as so to be part of that initiative.

The radical Dutch politician Geert Wilders addressed one demonstration, calling for an end to the plans for an Islamic cultural centre close to Ground Zero.

We have been exercising freedom of speech and religion before the Confederated and the Union had gone to war. Don’t tell me that they are just emerging from the Stone Age Era.

http://webbiz2u.com/JAM/2007/08/22/o...e-in-malaysia/
    Last edited by waja3k; 09-13-2010 at 01:20 AM. Reason: change smiley
    "It would be my greatest sadness to see Zionists (Jews) do to Palestinian Arabs much of what Nazis did to Jews."

Albert Einstein & Me

waja3k said:

Amman Mosque, Jordan

Maviii's hometown I guess.. her coordinate is pointing to this neighborhood, I might come knocking at her door if the coodinates were more precise and learn arabic fus7a interactively.

"It would be my greatest sadness to see Zionists (Jews) do to Palestinian Arabs much of what Nazis did to Jews."

Albert Einstein & Me

VivaPalestina said:

Quote Originally Posted by waja3k View Post
    Amman Mosque, Jordan

Maviii's hometown I guess.. her coordinate is pointing to this neighborhood, I might come knocking at her door if the coodinates were more precise and learn arabic fus7a interactively.

Ya salam! You checked where her co-ordinates are?

Maviiiii - expect me and waja3k anytime soon

pheobe said:

pls take me too , i always wanted to see amman

waja3k said:

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalestina View Post
    Ya salam! You checked where her co-ordinates are?

Maviiiii - expect me and waja3k anytime soon
    I always look or check whenever I see beautiful girls , I must have inherited weird genes from the stone age era , well tell her not to worry I will not come chasing her with wooden club in my hand.

Albert Einstein & Me

waja3k said:

Ubudiah Mosque.
    Ranking on the list of Malaysia’s most beautiful Mosques.The mosque was built in 1917, designed by Arthur Benison Hubback, a British government architect.

Albert Einstein & Me

VivaPalestina said:

Quote Originally Posted by pheobe View Post
    pls take me too , i always wanted to see amman
    Ta3i!! You'll brighten our journey ya canimim ici <3<3

Khalas, I'll tell Maviiii to expect us next summer

Waj3ak - Its okay, I think most guys are still stuck in the stone age mode Make sure you leave the wooden club and you can come

waja3k said:

Thumbs up

The Babri Mosque was a mosque . It was destroyed in 1992 when a political rally developed into a riot involving 150,000 people, despite a commitment to the Indian Supreme Court by the rally organizers’ that the mosque would not be harmed. More than 2000 people were killed in ensuing riots in many major Indian cities including Mumbai and Delhi. It took another 3000 lives when the mosque finally flatten to the ground.

The mosque was constructed in 1527 by order of Babur, the first Mughal emperor of India. Before the 1940s, the mosque was called Masjid-i Janmasthan ("mosque of the birthplace") acknowledging the site as the birthplace of the Hindu deity, Lord Rama.The Babri Mosque was one of the largest mosques in Uttar Pradesh, a state in India with some 31 million Muslims

If a mosque and Muslim cultural centre were to be erected at ground zero then 500 years later history will repeat itself unless Stone Age groups such as the one commandeered by Pastor Terry and Geert Wilders could differentiate between freedom of speech and freedom of inciting hatred. This is how Stone Age mentality evolve in this modern day that is riding on the same path of freedom of speech.

Albert Einstein & Me