Hey there, there is a song that Ive heard many times in the radio but I cant find it and Id like to see if maybe someone knows it because its a pretty popular song or at least I think it is, so just give it a try.

Its basically a pretty light techno song and I think there is some guitar being played in the song but I am not sure. There are some lyrics, sung by a male with a light voice and I am kind of not sure what hes saying but he begins with something like: "When you feeeeeel the love is something, something, something(something stands for a word that I have no idea what hes saying)... Then you know, something something something, something " And after a while the techno goes on and the lyrics are like "When you feel it e e e rara dim dam dam, When you feel it e e e rara dim dam dam".

Thats all I can say, If I had an Iphone with that sneaky app that finds the song that is being played, then there would be no problem. I cant provide any more information but if you have any ideas of what this song may be then please send me a youtube link of the song or something, Ill appreciate that, thanks.