Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    jenna410
    Guest

    Default Laguna Beach Season 1 Black and White Affair Song?

    whats the song in episode 1 season 1 the black and white affair on the DVD.. when everyone is at the party and they start to dance. it goes: "Can you tell by the way i use my walk by the way i talk by the way i move im a playa mama"
    any help would be great. it's been driving me crazzy.

  2. #2
    TICE_03
    Guest

    same here i am trying to figure all the songs for that episode

  3. #3
    TICE_03
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by jenna410
    whats the song in episode 1 season 1 the black and white affair on the DVD.. when everyone is at the party and they start to dance. it goes: "Can you tell by the way i use my walk by the way i talk by the way i move im a playa mama"
    any help would be great. it's been driving me crazzy.
    the song is by Jae Rilla - Playa Playa i found it on i tunes

  4. #4
    GlitzNGlamor
    Guest

    Sticking with the same episode, does anyone know the name of the song that is played while stephen and lauren are at laurens new house? Its when they are outside looking out over the veiw. I think the song is a piano ballad, but I didnt catch any of the lyrics.

  5. #5
    btotharitt
    Guest

    that ones called 1000 years by five for fighting

  6. #6
    btotharitt
    Guest

    DOES ANYONE KNOW THE SONG WHERE LAUREN IS LOOKING AT STEPHEN...At the black and white party...and the lyrics go "I confess, theres something tragic in her eyes, shes blessed, depressed, her inner beauty....." HELP PLEASE

  7. #7
    LiinDzay
    Guest

    black and white affair --
    its all the way at the end of the episode ..
    kristin,stephen, and alex and whoever else
    are leaving the party and lauren is standing on the
    balcony .. and its kind of like " it's gonna be a lonely
    lonely lonely night " or something of the sort ..
    i've been look for this for soooo long.

  8. #8
    Junior Member Lolette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by LiinDzay View Post
    black and white affair --
    its all the way at the end of the episode ..
    kristin,stephen, and alex and whoever else
    are leaving the party and lauren is standing on the
    balcony .. and its kind of like " it's gonna be a lonely
    lonely lonely night " or something of the sort ..
    i've been look for this for soooo long.
    Phantom Planet "Lonely Day"

  9. #9
    nanz
    Guest

    I too wanna know the name of the song that goes: "I confess, theres something tragic in her eyes, shes blessed, depressed, her inner beauty remains confined" I CANT FIND IT ANYWHERE!!!

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nanz View Post
    I too wanna know the name of the song that goes: "I confess, theres something tragic in her eyes, shes blessed, depressed, her inner beauty remains confined" I CANT FIND IT ANYWHERE!!!
    Hey it is called Breaking by New Life Crisis. It is available for download on itunes

  11. #11
    drumstiix
    Guest

    Does anyone know the sing that plays at Treys bbq when LC and Stephen are lsitting down and looking at eachotehr and discussing the Black and WHite affair?

    it goes:
    Oh yeah
    You were wild and I was too
    Cause I was really into you
    And you were really into me

    How I wish we were right there, right now
    I can't help myself.



    I may have missed a few parts but that's all I've got from the song.
    HELP PLEASE?

  12. #12
    kate-sniderxo
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by candies5412 View Post
    Hey it is called Breaking by New Life Crisis. It is available for download on itunes

    i tried searching it and nothing came up?!?

  13. #13
    drumstiix
    Guest

    Vaughan Penn - I can't Help Myself.
    i found it!

  14. #14
    tmachado92
    Guest

    Default so

    what was the name of the song and who was it by?
    i really want to know
    please?!

  15. #15
    tmachado92
    Guest

    and does anyone know the song they play while the credits are rolling
    i think its like outsider but i have no idea who its from and its really good

Similar Threads

  1. old black and white sinatra
    By melselcntry in forum Identify it
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 01:27 PM
  2. Lauguna beach song
    By €läudiä in forum Identify it
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 03:37 PM

Posting Permissions