Who speak Standard Arabic?

Thread: Who speak Standard Arabic?

Tags: None
  1. CZAREK2581 said:

Quote Originally Posted by vivapalestina View Post
    does it matter what language they spoke in? :d:d ancient hebrew probably...or whatever language god taught them!
    yeap i agree ,it doesnt matter so much)))))))))))

waja3k said:

Quote Originally Posted by ebpullman View Post
    Salaam again,

I mean if Egypt has their own dialect (Masri), the Lebanese and Syria has their own dialect (Ash-Shams), the Morocco and Algeria has their own (Maghrebi) the Yemeni has their own and the Gulf has their own way of speaking the language

Who speaks the Standard Arabic? Jinni

One more thing, how does Egypt, Lebanese or Moroccan read the Qur'an? In their own dialect????

Another thing The Qur'an was revealed one thousand five hundred years ago so it means that you can understand the ancient language? How does the language has change? I really dont mean it to be religious but it was really confusing me

actually I was about to ask a quite simliar question like ebpullman just did.. now that I know coptic language has been spoken sinces 7 AD, around 2000 yrs ago, and it is very obvious that not neccessarily all arab dialect speakers can speak classical arab language..
    "It would be my greatest sadness to see Zionists (Jews) do to Palestinian Arabs much of what Nazis did to Jews."

Albert Einstein & Me

VivaPalestina said:

Quote Originally Posted by waja3k View Post
    actually I was about to ask a quite simliar question like ebpullman just did.. now that I know coptic language has been spoken sinces 7 AD, around 2000 yrs ago, and it is very obvious that not neccessarily all arab dialect speakers can speak classical arab language..
    But they can

Come on, we have standard english, which everyone can understand, and now we have new 'slang' vocabulary being added in, or for example people with the scottish accent, american accent, people with a cockney twang, these are all dialects of english, but that doesnt make correct standard english outdated or unknown, it's what is studied at school and what is used in books and newspapers etc

waja3k said:

Quote Originally Posted by CZAREK2581 View Post
    What i know -according to Bible they spoke in Hebrew
    Thanks CZAREK2561, a lot being mention in Al Quran about Bani-Israil.. and most of the prophets were from Bani-Israil.. only Nabi Muhamed S.A.W from Bani-Hayshim that received Al-Quran in classical language..

In south east asia.. we have lots lots kind of faith.. I lost count .. and some even pray their private parts but we still respect their faith..
    "It would be my greatest sadness to see Zionists (Jews) do to Palestinian Arabs much of what Nazis did to Jews."

Albert Einstein & Me

VivaPalestina said:

Thanks CZAREK2561, a lot being mention in Al Quran about Bani-Israil.. and most of the prophets were from Bani-Israil.. only Nabi Muhamed S.A.W from Bani-Hayshim that received Al-Quran in classical language..
    Well, seeing as you've turned this into a religious thread:

Bani Israel - The children of Israel, which is incidentally prophet Jacob. Many prophets were descended from that line, Isaac from the son of prophet Abraham The arabs come from Abrahams other son, Ismail

waja3k said:

Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalestina View Post
    Well, seeing as you've turned this into a religious thread:

Bani Israel - The children of Israel, which is incidentally prophet Jacob. Many prophets were descended from that line, Isaac from the son of prophet Abraham The arabs come from Abrahams other son, Ismail
    Opss.. look what you all have done.. now my dearest Noor has spoken.. muah.. Luv you

Albert Einstein & Me

ebpullman said:

Was there a fight in here?
    Rania

waja3k said:

Nope!, we are just having fun my dear..

Albert Einstein & Me

VivaPalestina said:

I think that was poor Viva being abducted by aliens

ebpullman said:

Wa3jak, What do you think of the extraterrestial being? Do you mind telling me your opinion about it
    Rania

waja3k said:

Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalestina View Post
    I think that was poor Viva being abducted by aliens

It’s me my dear noor, being sucked into a time tunnel just after you mentioned Abrahim and Ismail.. the alien dropped me in Mecca.. to reminisce what they had gone thru..

i can see the kaabah, saie, zamzam..mutazim, ibrahim’s makam, hijr Ismail, hajar aswad, I think am becoming a little bit pious nowadays.. it must be because of this forum and my direct interaction with Arabs.. especially with that gorgeous british one..

Albert Einstein & Me

waja3k said:

Wa3jak, What do you think of the extraterrestial being? Do you mind telling me your opinion about it
    i've not encounter any yet.. not even a ghost .. seeing is believing.. don't you think so

Albert Einstein & Me

VivaPalestina said:

Layla I promise its not me!! I try I try and I try, but look, temptation!! I think its my very presence that makes people want to talk about everything

VivaPalestina said:

It’s me my dear noor, being sucked into a time tunnel just after you mentioned Abrahim and Ismail.. the alien dropped me in Mecca.. to reminisce what they had gone thru..

i can see the kaabah, saie, zamzam..mutazim, ibrahim’s makam, hijr Ismail, hajar aswad, I think am becoming a little bit pious nowadays.. it must be because of this forum and my direct interaction with Arabs.. especially with that gorgeous british one..
    Noona I think he's talking about you

Ya salam I hope I will see it this year too

waja3k said:

Opss.. i taught you were asleep..

Albert Einstein & Me

VivaPalestina said:

Opss.. i taught you were asleep..
    Never Viva see's all
    (in a strictly unblasphemous sense!!)

ebpullman said:

Default What do you think of Alien?

i've not encounter any yet.. not even a ghost .. seeing is believing.. don't you think so
    I mean I belong to the weird group of people. what do you think of the alien? Seeing is believing but I believe in God without seeing Him

Why not right? Allah is Rabbul Al Aalamein
    Rania

waja3k said:

I mean I belong to the weird group of people. what do you think of the alien? Seeing is believing but I believe in God without seeing Him

Why not right? Allah is Rabbul Al Aalamein

Can we believe in god that we didn’t see? 99.9% of human beings believe in god that they didn’t see except for some small minority that doesn’t. Who told us to believe in god that we didn’t see? My dear ebpullman, you are not alone, everyone in this world is weird.

People says wind do exists, we can see the coconut leaves moving, there must be something pushing it but we can’t see who is pushing it, The Prof says there are electron bombardments flowing in electrical wire, the fire is so great it could kill you instantly, But still I could not see it until someone died after being electrocuted.

1500 yrs ago no one believes Dinosaurs once roamed our earth, but today everyone believes it why? because you can see the skeletal remains.

So how to make us believe that Aliens do exist?

Albert Einstein & Me

VivaPalestina said:

Wait for one to come visit us on planet Earth

waja3k said:

I’ve been watching the sky for ages, mm.. since I knew how to sing “Twinkle, twinkle, little star, how I wonder what you are” haha

Albert Einstein & Me