The Riddle Game in English

Thread: The Riddle Game in English

Tags: None

waja3k said:

Default The Riddle Game in English

For starter an easy one..

"What flies for ever, and never rests?
    "It would be my greatest sadness to see Zionists (Jews) do to Palestinian Arabs much of what Nazis did to Jews."

Albert Einstein & Me

waja3k said:

beep beep.. times up.. the answer is '"The wind"
    "It would be my greatest sadness to see Zionists (Jews) do to Palestinian Arabs much of what Nazis did to Jews."

Albert Einstein & Me

waja3k said:

“What has eye but couldn’t see, destroys anything in its path when it moves”

Albert Einstein & Me

4. Nere said:

i'm surprised noone else has posted in here....

as for the riddle, a hurricane?

waja3k said:

Quote Originally Posted by Nere View Post
    i'm surprised noone else has posted in here....

as for the riddle, a hurricane?
    Correct!, well done Nere..

"what bears once and dies"

Albert Einstein & Me

waja3k said:

Thumbs up

beep beep.. times up the answer for "what bears once and dies" is

Banana Tree

Albert Einstein & Me

waja3k said:

"What is black when clean but white when dirty"

Come on Britons bring out your riddles.. lets play, i know you got lots of them in the attic

Albert Einstein & Me

waja3k said:

Quote Originally Posted by waja3k View Post
    "What is black when clean but white when dirty"

Come on Britons bring out your riddles.. lets play, i know you got lots of them in the attic
    beep beep ..times up the answer is : classroom blackboard

Albert Einstein & Me

waja3k said:

A tricky one..

"what kind of living thing that has more than one life and soul"

Albert Einstein & Me

waja3k said:

Quote Originally Posted by waja3k View Post
    A tricky one..

"what kind of living thing that has more than one life and soul"
    beeep.. the answer is "A pregnant woman"

Albert Einstein & Me

waja3k said:

"A bus driver never once dropped a passenger near the commentary, but that night someone pressed the stop bell",

Who do you think the driver drop first?
    Last edited by waja3k; 10-01-2010 at 11:34 AM.

Albert Einstein & Me

12. Nere said:

i don't understand that one....

waja3k said:

In my country, especially in rural areas, we have stop start bus service, every seat can access a stop push button, installed at the window of every seat, you can stop the bus if you need to get down by pressing the push stop button, and the button when pressed will sound a bell at the driver.

When someone pressed the button the driver will stop the bus to let the person who stop the bus down, the driver will stop and drop anyone who wishes to drop along the bus route, not like in metro area where the bus driver will only stop the bus at located bus stand.

So along the bus route there is a commentary, so far no one during the driver's tour of duty that he dropped anyone in this area at midnight but thet night someone pressed the button.

So who do you think the driver is likely to drop first?

another clue, who or what drop first
    Last edited by waja3k; 10-05-2010 at 09:26 AM.

Albert Einstein & Me

waja3k said:

10 birds flying in the sky, there was a thunderbolt but did not strike the 10 birds, 4 birds fell to the ground, 6 remain flying in the sky..

why the 4 birds fell to the ground?

clue:-

The thunder was loud, deafening, freighting, and shattering
    Last edited by waja3k; 10-06-2010 at 04:08 AM.

Albert Einstein & Me

waja3k said:

There is one person that never cheats or lie, whenever he gave his opinions everyone will nod and believe without hassle, no one dares even thinking that he is a cheat or a liar even though sometimes his opinion is above the law.
    He or she could even strip the Queen or King naked easily.

Who is this guy?

Clue - before enrol into uni you got to see this guy..
    Last edited by waja3k; 10-14-2010 at 09:44 PM.

Albert Einstein & Me

waja3k said:

An old man fell down from a coconut tree. A young boy fell down into a deep dry well.

Between these 2 falls, which comes first and which comes latter?

Albert Einstein & Me

songlover26 said:

my guess the coconut one comes later because to fall from a coconut tree he will have to climb first so it will take more time.

Cheerblondie231 said:

ha okay here is one its sooo dumb but it made me giggle when i heard it.

You walk into a butcher shop and notice a 250 pound man, with a thick beard, checkerd pants, a dirty white tee, a baseball cap, and heavy workmans boots.
    What does he weigh?

waja3k said:

but the young boy never climb at all.. he just fell ..
    little bit more, you are about to get it..

the clue:-

it's not about the fall, its about the climb

Albert Einstein & Me

waja3k said:

Quote Originally Posted by Cheerblondie231 View Post
    ha okay here is one its sooo dumb but it made me giggle when i heard it.

You walk into a butcher shop and notice a 250 pound man, with a thick beard, checkerd pants, a dirty white tee, a baseball cap, and heavy workmans boots.
    What does he weigh?
    himself

Albert Einstein & Me