Society

Thread: Society

Tags: djoy2293, lyric, society
  1. Djoy2293 said:

Default Society

Ok , So I'm 16 , Still a work in progress , No need to be negative , just constructive Criticism , thank you

Society , with swift , blew by me , now everyone is trying to screw thee , tryin to
    write hits , bout junkie fits. Theres 2 people in life , Open minded , and then the close blinded , Switcin hitches , trying make change out these *****es , I feel like I’m one
    spittin for the fun , thats the real game , with no shame , Writtin it with passion , 2 homicides later , there tryin to blast me , They always judge , make me a mean grudge , full of hate , you know why I debate , made to thrown down supper rates , Still reppin 207 , Till my thoughts hit heaven , of all my sins , I start to struggle bout binges , open hinges , breakin **** down , all around , you hear my sounds , Im in your mind , with one rhyme , no time to sit and think of this life on mine , always blast 90’s , Got dealers tryin to supply me.

Society is to apart , why can’t we restart , make this all a united , i’m talking to you pride , duck and make yea hide , Watch me move swift ,almost glide , People don’t understand the light , they think you gotta act right , to just get there , you know that ain’t fair , tryin to make this place square , in line , pass me the pine and talk about shitty nights , old late night parent fights. I been stressin all weak , Almost feel obleak. My mind trys to unwind , I wish it’d take less time .

I once felt depressed , just like the rest , I wanted to raise to my best , I gotta raise and burn the haze , cause really , there is nothing I can do , I will I treat you good Jroe , I’m dropping down one flo for you.

Song Title : Society
  2. Djoy2293 said:

Default Lifes Guide

I’ve witnessed struggle , I’ve felt troubled , I need to to leave it all , not that I’m sad
    Just this **** ain’t rad. I wanna protect what I believe , Plant a mental seed , hoping my thoughts will intertwine , We’ve all lived dark times , hell , some of you did L-bids in the cell , sorry for pain , hope theres a mourne for a dreary day.

I lost my dad when I was young , and in me , I left the pain deep , taking a better way , and although it took long , I’m as ever strong , mentally , you’ll never beat me , I will always be humble , never to let me stumble , I promise I’ll never change , Either way , I take minds sake , and live as one , rap for fun.

shitty times can influence my rhymes , cause its how you feel , and when your down , keep a little clown , stay happy , cause you gotta stay on chop , produce plots , and then when you look at a rearview , like pac , all your dreams come true , cause its a reailty , infact , feel this mentality ,

I live with events , but never give in , take it all and smile , cause in a little while , I promise , everything will improve , one day you’ll be with your roost , cities bust it with crews , payin news.

Now let me finish this with pleasure , with a light feather , in the end , I’m livin great , with my best mind state , I feel as is everything is of ease , but wait , stop , and take whats left of this mental lot , and remember , One day we will see the rain weather. Nothing will be this good for so long , but my mind must remain strong , cause for one more time , drop this last silly rhyme , I’m always reppin 207 , till my time is to heaven.
  3. Djoy2293 said:

Default Inner Mind

Ever since I came around , people been blastin 12 subs , Rollin slow down bubs.
I’ve commited sins , But I’ve got a mission, to take my ambition , sent it to a new level ,
    I new a peak , taking billboards by the week , Busts’s trying to be laying low , talking about shitty economic flow , I sit and try and understand , where and when will i find the right time to win , take my dreams , And use it to blow off steam , use minds like one kid , Throwing baby fits , now I’m 16 and I’m dropping spits , for destiny , hell sent for me , they said to kill thee. But I ain’t gotta lay down , i’m here stay here , **** all the fear ,I ain’t afraid nothing , homies start strutting , Always lounging around , listen to chill sounds. I made you all disgrace , I remained in one place , never lost anything I had , and for that ,I thank no one , but my son, his name is brain , he keeps me maintained , but as a second , he’ll switch lanes , taking things faster , never be a blaster. to all the real people , please feel me to a steeple , Cause i’ll always remain true , tryin 22’s , trying to brew with news , contemplating drama , who’ll be the mama , always around the town , try not to remain down , gain your composure , and never hurt her , or yourself , cause you just like the rest , Along with me , Treat your self the best.