Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 1,680 Posts

1. My laptop crashed
    2. Because someone other than Viva went offtopic don't people know that only Viva can get away with such a thing? (Disclaimer: my own answer, I wasn't here when the thread was closed )
    3. Sorry for pending PMs <3 and emails, check point one :'( thank god for mobiles
    4. Simona I asked Layla and she said she will do anything I want so me and you need to get working on that smiley thesis and she will add it for us as a sticky it was on the obsessed thread si? Around page 15ish?

Tyrannosaurus Regina partizanka's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalestina View Post
    1. My laptop crashed
    2. Because someone other than Viva went offtopic don't people know that only Viva can get away with such a thing? (Disclaimer: my own answer, I wasn't here when the thread was closed )
    3. Sorry for pending PMs <3 and emails, check point one :'( thank god for mobiles
    4. Simona I asked Layla and she said she will do anything I want so me and you need to get working on that smiley thesis and she will add it for us as a sticky it was on the obsessed thread si? Around page 15ish?
    1. Fix it. NOW!
    2. I did it, Silver, not "they". You have my permission to be extraordinarily angry at me, but Viva's comment is the truth.
    4. LMAO! Seriously? Oh, it's gonna take more work now with all these new smileys...but yes, it's on Obsessed...I'll find it for you tonight if you don't find it soon. This is a current favourite among some of us It brings out the tigress in me. :]

Thanks

1. It needs reformatting all the programs have corrupted...my baby
    2. You opened it, you have every right to close it
    4. Are we going to include all the new ones as well?

Thanks

Viv, can you see my posts on your wall or should I....? (Parti knows the rest )

Thanks

Noooooo donttttt please 6alabatak awamer!! I can see

Thanks

I don't command you to do anything, only want you to check your wall

Thanks

Milena tried teaching me how to say shut up a number of times, but to no avail. What a shame, mighty fitting!!

Thanks

Kes sesini or kapa çeneni maybe?

Senior Member arabikprincessangel's Avatar
    Thanks

1. It needs reformatting all the programs have corrupted...my baby
    2. You opened it, you have every right to close it
    4. Are we going to include all the new ones as well?
    viva<3 are u ok,7abibi???long time didnt see u in that tread....inshallah kolo tmam maak<3
    It is true that I have had heartache and tragedy in my life. These are things none of us avoids. Suffering is the price of being alive.

Thanks

2a yes ayiiiim kapa ceceniiiii also I learnt a new word cikenme! But I don't remember what it means loool

Princess wleeeek I'm so so so so so so sooooo sorry 7abibty!! Wallah I had a few problems with my studies and I have exams soon and my laptop is broken so I haven't been going on atl bsara7a, only really quickly I come on mobile, make sure the loved ones are still alive, I barely reply! Bas elyoum I thought of you when I saw Dreamy ask what dialect I wanted to shout palestiniiiiiian haven't you learnt yet?! <3 I'm so sorry I haven't been here for you sweetie, its just I have a lot of work unfinished on the arabic forum and unreplied visitor messages so I don't go there pray my exams finish easily and my laptop is healed and I will come answer all your questions again <3

How are you? Are you regretting your decision? I hope not, send my love and lots of kisses to the arabic forum, tell them I miss them and ill be back super quick inshallah!

Senior Member arabikprincessangel's Avatar
    Thanks

2a yes ayiiiim kapa ceceniiiii also I learnt a new word cikenme! But I don't remember what it means loool

Princess wleeeek I'm so so so so so so sooooo sorry 7abibty!! Wallah I had a few problems with my studies and I have exams soon and my laptop is broken so I haven't been going on atl bsara7a, only really quickly I come on mobile, make sure the loved ones are still alive, I barely reply! Bas elyoum I thought of you when I saw Dreamy ask what dialect I wanted to shout palestiniiiiiian haven't you learnt yet?! <3 I'm so sorry I haven't been here for you sweetie, its just I have a lot of work unfinished on the arabic forum and unreplied visitor messages so I don't go there pray my exams finish easily and my laptop is healed and I will come answer all your questions again <3

How are you? Are you regretting your decision? I hope not, send my love and lots of kisses to the arabic forum, tell them I miss them and ill be back super quick inshallah!

vivi...is ok,habibi...dont need to answer dont worry for my pm's just good luck in exams...until now i am just fine,shokran kteer...i will send in the forum ur love for allllllllllll<3
    miss u a lot...just fix ur problems,sweetheart:*
    It is true that I have had heartache and tragedy in my life. These are things none of us avoids. Suffering is the price of being alive.

Thanks

Eso is a genius. Seriously. HE FIXEEEEEED ITTTTT!!! Hadiiii canlariiiim jump in joy with ben!!

Thanks

I'm tired, do I have to jump?

Thanks

And I burnt my finger maaelasaf you have to....for Viva'n!!!

Thanks

How can you jump with a burnED finger? It is incrdible Okay, I will try but look there, Parti doesn't move at all

Thanks

No no noooo she is jumping aren't you simushka? Plus this is Eso!!

Burnt I'm telling you, burned is something else!!

Thanks

Eso?
    What is that sth else? Aren't they the same?

Thanks

Eso = the genius that fixed by laptop aka first adopted ATL brother lool

Ummm food is burnt! But you can be burned alive I guess...bilmem!!! Stop confusing me!! Burnt toast

Tyrannosaurus Regina partizanka's Avatar
    Thanks

No no noooo she is jumping aren't you simushka? Plus this is Eso!!
    LMAO...Sade knows I am almost constantly going like "" (And NO, Sade, you do not need to explain it! >:[) so for sure I'll jump for your fixed computer and bless dear Eso for working his magic. I'm glad your computer is all better...that means it's battle time and I'm counting on you Sil.

Thanks

Selamun Aleykum

ben Türkiyeden bir Rum'um ve anadilim Türkçe

Peace be with you all

Im Greek from Turkey and my native tongue is Turkish

Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast