Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 538
  1. #101
    Tyrannosaurus Regina partizanka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Thanks
    490
    Thanked 751 Times in 532 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by SiLvEr_MooN View Post
    Okay Simona or Simushka
    What did they do to you in Cuba? What made you forget it all?
    It was all the rum and cigars.
    And then Sade sent me a shipment of drugs from her trip to Netherlands. I'm surprised I even remember my own name.

  2. #102
    Senior Member SiLvEr_MooN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked 743 Times in 413 Posts

    Oh, poooooooooor Simona. Any way for us to 'fix' you?

  3. #103
    Tyrannosaurus Regina partizanka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Thanks
    490
    Thanked 751 Times in 532 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by SiLvEr_MooN View Post
    Oh, poooooooooor Simona. Any way for us to 'fix' you?
    Yes, please send me Turkish coffee and the members of Kurban and everything will be fine.
    Thank you in advance. I will await the package.

  4. #104
    Sade
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by partizanka View Post
    Yes, please send me Turkish coffee and the members of Kurban and everything will be fine.
    Thank you in advance. I will await the package.
    Do you want me to send the jiletler to Cuba or to Los Angeles?

  5. #105
    Moderator Milena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Thanks
    600
    Thanked 1,723 Times in 1,309 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by partizanka View Post
    I like this thread, I would like to see a "diril" here.
    For God's sake translate that word (diril) for me and save me from stress. Return to life?

    Quote Originally Posted by partizanka View Post

    I will let you know soon. Thank you for reminding me.
    Please leave your all thoughts about my musical taste aside and listen to those 2 songs when you have time. :P

    Quote Originally Posted by partizanka View Post

    LOL...Please let me know how it is for honeymoon, my Romantic One.
    And please be prepared to be amazed by the finest, oiliest Bosanski bijeli sir. (Bosnian white cheese)
    I will. Fyi I'm sneakily planning to impress the unromantic one with some History and Geography knowledge regarding to Balcans. Is it romantic?

    Hmm, the oiliest? I guess Mihajlo can take me to hospital.

  6. #106
    Tyrannosaurus Regina partizanka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Thanks
    490
    Thanked 751 Times in 532 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Milena View Post
    For God's sake please translate that word (diril) for me and save me from stress. Return to life?
    LOL...such a stressful band.
    Here you go, Madame: Diril- Resurrection. Please ask Hayko or Athena to explain. They are Christians, so they must know very much about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Milena
    Please leave your all thoughts about my musical taste aside and listen to those 2 songs when you have time. :P
    It was that evil Sade who made you believe that I doubt your musical taste.

    Quote Originally Posted by Milena
    I will. Fyi I'm sneakily planning to impress the unromantic one with some History and Geography knowledge regarding to Balcans. Is it romantic?
    You certainly know how to win my unromantic heart. I look forward to it. Tell your sweet teacher "hvala" from me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Milena
    Hmm, the oiliest? I guess Mihajlo can take me to hospital.
    LMAO! Yes, but please try to stay conscious...I am afraid Mihajlo might try to charm you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Giver of Jilets
    Do you want me to send the jiletler to Cuba or to Los Angeles?
    Aww, thank you for remembering. Please send them both places...I need all the razors I can get.

  7. #107
    Moderator VivaPalestina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 1,680 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by SiLvEr_MooN View Post
    Oh, poooooooooor Simona. Any way for us to 'fix' you?

    I'm fine in the fire
    I feed on the friction
    I'm right where I should be
    Dont try to fix me


    Stop distracting me guys I'm trying to work out the area of a heat exchanger!!

  8. #108
    Moderator Milena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Thanks
    600
    Thanked 1,723 Times in 1,309 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by partizanka View Post
    LOL...such a stressful band.
    Here you go, Madame: Diril- Resurrection. Please ask Hayko or Athena to explain. They are Christians, so they must know very much about it.
    Thanks. I think there are more interesting questions to ask them. Especially the growling guy.

    Quote Originally Posted by partizanka View Post

    It was that evil Sade who made you believe that I doubt your musical taste.
    Calm down Sim, I really trust my musical taste.

    Quote Originally Posted by partizanka View Post

    You certainly know how to win my unromantic heart. I look forward to it. Tell your sweet teacher "hvala" from me.
    I hope the intelligent teacher can make you feel proud soon again.

    Quote Originally Posted by partizanka View Post

    LMAO! Yes, but please try to stay conscious...I am afraid Mihajlo might try to charm you.
    Don't worry, you know I'm not easily charmed.

    Quote Originally Posted by partizanka View Post

    Are you trying to make me jealous?
    No, I'm just happy coz I think someone can totally understand my obsession about him. :P

  9. #109
    Tyrannosaurus Regina partizanka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Thanks
    490
    Thanked 751 Times in 532 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by SiLvEr_MooN View Post
    I think I should have done more than just paraphrasing haha
    If you can explain to me the difference in how to use effect/affect in a way that makes sense to me, you will be the first person who has ever succeeded with that.

  10. #110
    Moderator VivaPalestina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 1,680 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by partizanka View Post
    If you can explain to me the difference in how to use effect/affect in a way that makes sense to me, you will be the first person who has ever succeeded with that.
    How will this affect you?

    What effect does this have on you?


    This is a totally grammatically incorrect explanation, but for me it makes it easier to think of affect as a noun (its actually a verb ) and effect as a verb. They actually have two different meanings in the dictionary but highly similar. Affect is something that happens to you whereas effect is more of a consequence

  11. #111
    Senior Member SiLvEr_MooN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked 743 Times in 413 Posts

    How about that > Effect is a vErb and the other one is the noun

    PS It seems you can't stand off-topicness anymore?

  12. #112
    Moderator VivaPalestina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 1,680 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by SiLvEr_MooN View Post
    How about that > Effect is a vErb and the other one is the noun

    PS It seems you can't stand off-topicness anymore?
    lmao pugnacious ay what a smart comment

    p.s she cant stand off-topicness with you

  13. #113
    Senior Member SiLvEr_MooN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked 743 Times in 413 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalestina View Post
    lmao pugnacious ay what a smart comment

    p.s she cant stand off-topicness with you
    LOL
    With poor me?

  14. #114
    Moderator VivaPalestina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 1,680 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by SiLvEr_MooN View Post
    LOL
    With poor me?
    She's a rich cuban now I'm afraid

  15. #115
    Tyrannosaurus Regina partizanka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Thanks
    490
    Thanked 751 Times in 532 Posts

    LMAO...rich Cuban...Nice. Thank you. I've been promoted from poor Bosnian!
    Silver, please send all future correspondence to me to my assistant, Fernando.

  16. #116
    Moderator VivaPalestina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 1,680 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Orhan View Post
    Tell me about it.
    But then there are those .... hmmm .... chapters, no?
    Haha and there I was trying very hard to be concise so that you dont kill me

  17. #117
    Senior Member Paul Orhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Thanks
    713
    Thanked 238 Times in 202 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalestina View Post
    Haha and there I was trying very hard to be concise so that you dont kill me
    LOL!
    Bu arada, I was gonna ask this long time ago - how do you paste a link in a post so that it appears as short "here" without all these prolonged addresses?

  18. #118
    Moderator VivaPalestina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 1,680 Posts

    [url=POST LINK HERE] then you write your here over here, and you know how to close it /url

  19. #119
    Senior Member Paul Orhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Thanks
    713
    Thanked 238 Times in 202 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalestina View Post
    [url=POST LINK HERE] then you write your here over here, and you know how to close it /url
    Wonderful! Thanks a lot!
    Loved your Jane Austen prose canim, but I shall reply in the evening, as usual. Too many eyes watching me now, you see

  20. #120
    Moderator VivaPalestina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 1,680 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Orhan View Post
    Wonderful! Thanks a lot!
    Loved your Jane Austen prose canim, but I shall reply in the evening, as usual. Too many eyes watching me now, you see
    Jane Austen will be turning in her grave because of your comparison of my pitiful words Take your time love

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. General chit chat off-topic discussion
    By lollipop in forum Arabic off-topic discussion
    Replies: 1616
    Last Post: 11-02-2012, 04:23 PM

Posting Permissions