Sibel Tüzün - Erkekleri Tanıyın (Tukish >< English lütfen :))

Thread: Sibel Tüzün - Erkekleri Tanıyın (Tukish >< English lütfen :))

Tags: None

Robster1983 said:

Default Sibel Tüzün - Erkekleri Tanıyın (Tukish >< English lütfen :))

WOOHOOO!!!! Sibel has released some new music (FINALLY!!!). A pity that it isn't as catchy as her "Aç Telefonu/Yaz Aşkı" single, but still, I'm happy she returned to music again. Besides, one song from her new EP is more than pleasant: "Erkekleri Tanıyın". So I hope that someone is willing to translate it for me (and everyone else who might love a translation)? Çok teşekkürler in advance!!

Erkekleri tanıyın
    Onlara inanmayın
    Nasıl çapkın bakarlar
    Kalbimizle oynarlar

Şu erkekler ne yaman
    Her sözleri pek yalan
    Görmesin güzel bir kız
    Kalırsın yalnız
    Aşkları biter
    Acımaz gider (2x)

Ah ne yaramazdırlar
    Bir türlü uslanmazlar
    İstersen çok güzel ol
    Tek kadınla durmazlar

Şu erkekler ne yaman
    Her sözleri pek yalan
    Görmesin güzel bir kız
    Kalırsın yalnız
    Aşkları biter
    Acımaz gider (2x)

Erkekleri tanıyın
    Onlara inanmayın
    Nasıl çapkın bakarlar
    Kalbimizle oynarlar

Şu erkekler ne yaman
    Her sözleri pek yalan
    Görmesin güzel bir kız
    Kalırsın yalnız
    Aşkları biter
    Acımaz gider (2x)
    To Páthos Eínai Aformí

Robster1983 said:

I know, right? But wasn't she also rather feministic in her Süper Star/Aç Telefonu/Yaz Aşkı time? Alright, granted, this song tops it all, but then again, I guess it's no surprise. I mean, to me, she always knew to set herself/ create her an image as a 'cool kadın'! :P

But above all: thnx for translating Milena!! And my god, how soon after I posted!! Your quick respons is very much appreciated! Çok teşekkürler!! HuG + KiZz!!
    To Páthos Eínai Aformí

Robster1983 said:

I started to get to know Sibel since the ESC, and I really loved her! Then I found out that her previous songs/albums were not like the song she performed on the ESC, so I was a little bit disappointed. However, after that, she came back strong with "Aç Telefonu/Yaz Aşkı". And I really hoped those songs would be the beginning of an album full of songs like that. Unfortunately, she released an EP right now, and it is filled with music like she did before her Süper Star-era. But "Erkekleri Tanıyın" really is a great song, and gets the party going!
    To Páthos Eínai Aformí

Robster1983 said:

Merhaba Milena, you know what I just found out? Sibel covered this song from no other than Ajda Pekkan! (which, I guess, explanes the feministic tone it it, right) Not only that, but I also found out that Ajda released it as a B-side of "İki Yüzlü Aşk" in 1969! So this song is some 40 years old!

See: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnAaXE1T-Sw
    To Páthos Eínai Aformí