Roads

Thread: Roads

Tags: None
  1. cristine said:

Smile Roads

Hi, everybody! Is anyone who can translate english? Thank's.

Gündüz gözüyle söylenmeyecek masallar söylemişiz Sabaha çıkmayacak sözler vermişiz meğer Bir hayal kuşunun kanatlarında adını rüzgara yazmışız meğer Şimdi arıyorum bulamıyorum uzanıyorum zamanın izinden dokunamıyorum İçimde sakladığım o masalları kimselere anlatamıyorum Yollar aldılar seni yollar ayrı koydular Eski dostum o yollar şimdi hasret oldular Bekliyorum yollarını beklemekle bitmiyor Besliyorum aşkını aşkın rengi soluyor Günler geçiyor yıpranıyor eskiyor Ufka dalan gözlerimde hatıralar dinmiyor Sevdim olmuyor sevmedim olmuyor Aşkını büyüttüm büyütüm ama ölüyor Gel geri dödür o yollarını beklediğim o yılları İşte ben bekliyorum bekliyorum ama bitmiyor

Neslihan said:

We told tales that shouldnt have been told in the daylight. Perhaps we made promises that wouldnt last until the dawn. With the feathers of a dreamy-bird, we craved *love's name into the wind. Now I m searching without luck. Im trying to reach within me through the traces of a time (long gone). I cant tell those tales to anyone. Tales that I kept inside. The roads took you away. The road came between us. My old friend, those roads are now signs of longing. Im awaiting the day of your return. Being on stand by doesnt bring you closer. Im feeding your love but the colour of love is fading. Days pass and love grows old. Staring at the horizon, distant memories in my eyes. Neither loving nor giving up seems to fulfill me. I grew your love within me. Now it is dying. Come and turn back the time, the years i spent waiting for you. Im awaiting the return of those years. Im waiting but waiting doesnt seem to end.

Last edited by Neslihan; 10-17-2010 at 06:05 AM.
    "I like this place and willingly could waste my time in it"