Arabic Swearwords

Thread: Arabic Swearwords

Tags: None

Daydream said:

Are you referring to which word is worse for gay? lol there's still a worse one I can think of.. equivalent to f*g in English, but I don't think we're allowed to post anything too bad on here? lol
    Ya reitni 2amle b sha3rak, kel lama ashta2lak atsa7sel w ashoufak ♥

VivaPalestina said:

Hmm I learnt a turkish word manyak = crazy....but then a syrian told me its an arabic insult
  3. CZAREK2581 said:

yes ,

i guess the one given are enough for now.I haven't heard anything more strong than mentioned in a previous post
  4. CZAREK2581 said:

Oh yes this one is quite understandable >I hear also Jordanian one طبط but I am not sure if it is popular in other Levantine countries

Daydream said:

LOOOL Viva you got the word I was thinking of hahaha

I never knew it was crazy in Turkish! Wow, can you picture how that would go for Arabs there haha

VivaPalestina said:

lmao I was going to tell you lesa I need swearing lessons from you, sho ini jadbe, kol ma banzel 3a shi balad 3arabi b7es 7ali metl el atrash bel zafe

Well I decided to learn some friendly turkish insults (deli, manyak, catlak, tembel (lazy), serseri if anyone cares to learn ) fa me and Layla decided to write them all over LoOlya's facebook page...didnt go down a treat as you can imagine

NNA for life said:

Ok i can help here a lil
    The topic is a bad idea...but i am trying being helpful :P
    as-safla=w h o r e(but not in a bad manner as the eng word...and its fus7a)
    hatkhus al-nar=go in hell(isn't that bad how it looks ..massry dialect)
    nik=gay (not sure about this one...slang)
    al moza=...(dunno what it means but is VERY bad to say to a girl..i believe its mean something like "milf" ...slang)

This is all i could learn :P
    ------>Kaal ho na ho<------
    ------>Lebnan ya 2it3it sama<------
    ------>La 2ilaha 2illa allah<------

VivaPalestina said:

LOL NNA Your post made my day, thank you!!

NNA for life said:

Happy to know this....But why?

VivaPalestina said:

Do you want a detailed analysis? Coz I'm more than happy to give one

Quote Originally Posted by NNA for life View Post
    The topic is a bad idea...but i am trying being helpful :P
    Lol marian bless the sweetheart thats being helpful even if its not a very erm...clean thread

Quote Originally Posted by NNA
    as-safla=w h o r e(but not in a bad manner as the eng word...and its fus7a)
    Nice This reminds me of when I'm watching MBC movies and they've translated bit*h

Quote Originally Posted by Really Cute Guy
    hatkhus al-nar=go in hell(isn't that bad how it looks ..massry dialect)
    Awwwwwwwwww
    The first comment, is that the correct translation is you're going to enter hell, my second point, is that this is such a cute insult from you, it sounds like a little kid in righteous anger <3

Quote Originally Posted by The one that has missed the whole mozza debate on the Egyptian Thread
    al moza=...(dunno what it means but is VERY bad to say to a girl..i believe its mean something like "milf" ...slang)
    This one is cute because we were discussing it the other day on the Egyptian thread...it actually means 'hot girl' in slang

NNA for life said:

Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalestina View Post
    Hmm I learnt a turkish word manyak = crazy....but then a syrian told me its an arabic insult
    manyak=gay (arabci slang)

NNA for life said:

Ya noor...al moza is ok to be used between guys...but my friends told me that can be dangerous to be used while talking whit a girl...ISN'T OK to use it in front of girls
  13. CZAREK2581 said:

*NNA wow where did u get this from?.They are not correct in my opinion.Check them out once again
    Here is my try:

1.Saafel/Saafla can be "vulgural person" like sleaze or having bad reputation , if you want to use in (sexual context) it can mean "smutty"
    The equivalent of this one can be "dani2 the other one that i heard can be 7aqeer.

For word "who...." i can give you much more suitable titles

In egyptian dialect asaafel an-nass=ppl from the lowest class

2.Wow this one here means You will enter to the hell(so I guess it is not so offensive
    When u say Roo7 ila jahannamthis means "
    Go to hell!"

3.The word mentioned here it means "F...! in the meaning haveing sexual intercourse"
    4.This one is Egyptian one and it is not bad-who told you that?It is like a "chick"
  14. CZAREK2581 said:

Ya noor...al moza is ok to be used between guys...but my friends told me that can be dangerous to be used while talking whit a girl...ISN'T OK to use it in front of girls

Is it nice when stranger would said to you "hey chick" for sure not.But among friends or ppl who know each other it is not an insult

Layli said:

i know a lil bit but never use this words.

* ya gazma ya ibn ig-gazma...you shoe, you son of a shoe
    * kaddab...liar and calling someone a liar in Arabic is very insulting i think
    *magnuun.....crazy
    *ibn al-homaar...son of a donkey
    من جدَّ وجد و من زرع حصد
    "Man jadda wajada wa man zaro'a hasoda"
    " If There Is A Will, There Is A Way !! "

Daydream said:

Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalestina View Post
    lmao I was going to tell you lesa I need swearing lessons from you, sho ini jadbe, kol ma banzel 3a shi balad 3arabi b7es 7ali metl el atrash bel zafe

Well I decided to learn some friendly turkish insults (deli, manyak, catlak, tembel (lazy), serseri if anyone cares to learn ) fa me and Layla decided to write them all over LoOlya's facebook page...didnt go down a treat as you can imagine
    looool ya 7araam haha bas omg shu fi similarities! especially tanbal w tembel.. so I'm guessing it was Turkish origin hel kelmeh? yemken?

and NNA the word you put for gay actually means f-ck

NNA for life said:

@daydream:"and NNA the word you put for gay actually means f-ck"

I will choke my friend to death....
    I swear he told me that means gay....cause you see....in romania nic,nicu=a male name )

VivaPalestina said:

Quote Originally Posted by Daydream View Post
    looool ya 7araam haha bas omg shu fi similarities! especially tanbal w tembel.. so I'm guessing it was Turkish origin hel kelmeh? yemken?
    mmmm ma ba3raf meen elly 3indo el original, turks wela el 3arab bas fi kteer ashya 2aribe, maslan belki = maybe

Daydream said:

Quote Originally Posted by CZAREK2581 View Post
    *NNA wow where did u get this from?.They are not correct in my opinion.Check them out once again
    Here is my try:

1.Saafel/Saafla can be "vulgural person" like sleaze or having bad reputation , if you want to use in (sexual context) it can mean "smutty"
    The equivalent of this one can be "dani2 the other one that i heard can be 7aqeer.

For word "who...." i can give you much more suitable titles

In egyptian dialect asaafel an-nass=ppl from the lowest class

2.Wow this one here means You will enter to the hell(so I guess it is not so offensive
    When u say Roo7 ila jahannamthis means "
    Go to hell!"

3.The word mentioned here it means "F...! in the meaning haveing sexual intercourse"
    4.This one is Egyptian one and it is not bad-who told you that?It is like a "chick"
    lol beat me to it bas it's asfal not asaafel for lowest

and I agree.. mozza isn't considered a curse word at all.. it's just impolite to call a girl you first meet a "hot chick"

Daydream said:

@daydream:"and NNA the word you put for gay actually means f-ck"

I will choke my friend to death....
    I swear he told me that means gay....cause you see....in romania nic,nicu=a male name )
    LOL awww you poor thing! I hate when people give incorrect definitions hahaha