Page 8 of 69 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 1373
  1. #141
    Tyrannosaurus Regina partizanka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Thanks
    490
    Thanked 751 Times in 532 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Milena View Post
    partizanka when I first listened I said "It's ok." But wow, it's really good, I played it over and over. I totally agree about chorus. (I also liked Aynı.)
    I had the same experience. At first I wasn't super into this song, but then I listened again. And again. And...
    But it's the not the catchiest at first. I'm gonna try to find Hayal and post it cos that's the one that grabbed me right away. Killer guitar. And then Özür Dilerim (cos that's the one where I noticed his pronunciation seemed so strong). And then... I like Lityum.



    Quote Originally Posted by Milena View Post
    Not bad. But I have to hear him speaking in order to be sure. (just like Ogün Sanlısoy and Harun Tekin)
    Ok, I'll send him over to your flat...You can thank me later. (i.e. after you see him )
    P.S. Really like Gezegen X.
    P.P.S. I put all the Duman songs I liked onto a cd. When they're good, they're really good.

  2. #142
    Moderator VivaPalestina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 1,680 Posts

    Oh! I meant partizaa not 3asal sorry!

  3. #143
    Senior Member SiLvEr_MooN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked 743 Times in 413 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalestina View Post
    Oh! I meant partizaa not 3asal sorry!
    lol I was shocked as I had not any contact with veryveryclever

  4. #144
    Moderator VivaPalestina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 1,680 Posts

    You havent met 3asal?! Your loss! She is sweet and ismiyle musame (I cant remember how it is spelt sorry )

  5. #145
    Tyrannosaurus Regina partizanka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Thanks
    490
    Thanked 751 Times in 532 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by SiLvEr_MooN View Post
    Guys, haven't any of you listened to these? They are worth giving a try, Parti and Milena, it is probable that you will like I love "Into the Sun" by them.
    I listed to Gecti Dost Kervani, cos Paul had mentioned the band to me before, but to be honest, I wasn't super impressed. It wasn't bad, the guitar was kind of nice. Maybe it's cos I don't like clowns...

    And don't guilt trip us! Have you listened to all of the songs Milena, VeryClever and I have posted? Hmmmm?????

  6. #146
    Senior Member SiLvEr_MooN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked 743 Times in 413 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by partizanka View Post
    I listed to Gecti Dost Kervani, cos Paul had mentioned the band to me before, but to be honest, I wasn't super impressed. It wasn't bad, the guitar was kind of nice. Maybe it's cos I don't like clowns...

    And don't guilt trip us! Have you listened to all of the songs Milena, VeryClever and I have posted? Hmmmm?????
    You should hear "Into the Sun", I'm unable to find a video link for it, only mp3 results appear on google
    And nooooo, of course I didn't. Nobody told me to do so and I hope no one will I have nothing to do with others' obsessions

  7. #147
    Tyrannosaurus Regina partizanka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Thanks
    490
    Thanked 751 Times in 532 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by SiLvEr_MooN View Post
    You should hear "Into the Sun", I'm unable to find a video link for it, only mp3 results appear on google
    And nooooo, of course I didn't. Nobody told me to do so and I hope no one will I have nothing to do with others' obsessions
    Haha, and if I told you to, it wouldn't matter. You wouldn't do it, I think.
    I'll check out Into the Sun though. Cos again, I didn't dislike the band, I just didn't love that particular song. And Paul likes them, and Paul is nice, so I'm willing to try. And you like them, and you are sometimes nice , so why not?

  8. #148
    Senior Member SiLvEr_MooN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked 743 Times in 413 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by partizanka View Post
    Haha, and if I told you to, it wouldn't matter. You wouldn't do it, I think.
    I'll check out Into the Sun though. Cos again, I didn't dislike the band, I just didn't love that particular song. And Paul likes them, and Paul is nice, so I'm willing to try. And you like them, and you are sometimes nice , so why not?
    I'm "sometimes" nice How am I at other times!?

  9. #149
    Tyrannosaurus Regina partizanka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Thanks
    490
    Thanked 751 Times in 532 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by SiLvEr_MooN View Post
    I'm "sometimes" nice How am I at other times!?
    I considered going through and finding every quote from you that could be considered less than nice, but I like you too much for that. Well, actually I'm too lazy and a bit preoccupied at the moment. And I might get fired.
    So I'll say this: When you're not nice, you're clever, sarcastic, and funny. Ok?

    But in any case, I was kidding.

  10. #150
    Moderator VivaPalestina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 1,680 Posts

    No need to look Partizaaa, on my wall ayim confessed he's cruel but loool at the sometimes, these posts remind me exactly why I volim te you haha

  11. #151
    Tyrannosaurus Regina partizanka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Thanks
    490
    Thanked 751 Times in 532 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalestina View Post
    No need to look Partizaaa, on my wall ayim confessed he's cruel but loool at the sometimes, these posts remind me exactly why I volim te you haha
    Hey, you said you loved me cos I was so pretty! I don't want to be loved for my dazzling wit; that's no fun. And I love your use of Serbo-Bosno-Montenegro-Croatian. (Still sounds hot, huh?)
    But with /volim te/ you don't need to say I or you also. /volim/ is /I love/ and /te/ is /you/.
    And thank you. You saved me all the time it would have taken to prove my point about the 'sometimes' with one simple post.

  12. #152
    Moderator VivaPalestina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 1,680 Posts

    Evet, pretty bosnian girl I havent forgotten I'm just reinforcing it haha is there a shortcut? Or must I invent one?

    Lool just like when ay tells me I shouldnt say my dostum, my dost but dont you see? Me volim te-ing you, volim te is a verb here

    And you are welcome anytime, I find myself agreeing with you more and more as the days go by, always happy to asist

  13. #153
    Moderator Milena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Thanks
    600
    Thanked 1,723 Times in 1,309 Posts

    I think veryclever is a "he".

    Quote Originally Posted by partizanka View Post

    Ok, I'll send him over to your flat...You can thank me later. (i.e. after you see him )
    Haha, I will thank you if you let me see them. (Original video or photos )

    Quote Originally Posted by partizanka View Post
    P.P.S. I put all the Duman songs I liked onto a cd. When they're good, they're really good.
    Which songs do you like most? I've just listened to Rüyanda Görsen İnanma. Kaan's vocals....Allaaaaah!

  14. #154
    Moderator VivaPalestina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 1,680 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Milena View Post
    I think veryclever is a "he".
    Hahaha you think or you know?? Maybe I was stereotyping, but when 'she/he' mentioned forgiving four times I assumed they were a she

    3asallllllll we need your help to clear up this confusion haha wallah you never know on ATL!

  15. #155
    Tyrannosaurus Regina partizanka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Thanks
    490
    Thanked 751 Times in 532 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Milena View Post
    I think veryclever is a "he".
    So do I, just from the real name VeryClever told me. I think it is a male name.



    Quote Originally Posted by Milena View Post
    Haha, I will thank you if you let me see them. (Original video or photos )
    I'm working on it. They are very hard to find pictures/lyrics for this group. Actually I think you heard the song Hayal cos you gave me the lyrics for it. (THANKS!!!!) I can't find lyrics for some of their songs no matter how much I try. (They have another cool one called Fast Food; lyrics are nowhere to be found )



    Quote Originally Posted by Milena View Post
    Which songs do you like most? I've just listened to Rüyanda Görsen İnanma. Kaan's vocals....Allaaaaah!
    I haven't heard that song yet. My favourites are still: Senden Daha Güzel, Aman Aman, live covers of Olmadi Yar and Gurbet (great music in both of those; they are probably my favourites from them actually). But I also put on the cd Beni Yak...(I've seen a few different titles for this song so I don't know which one it is really), Seni Kendime Sakladim.

  16. #156
    Moderator VivaPalestina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 1,680 Posts

    Why is everyone so vague?? Whats his real name?

  17. #157
    Moderator Milena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Thanks
    600
    Thanked 1,723 Times in 1,309 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by partizanka View Post

    (They have another cool one called Fast Food; lyrics are nowhere to be found )
    Did you try to translate that one? I think you'll like the lyrics.

    Quote Originally Posted by partizanka View Post

    But I also put on the cd Beni Yak...(I've seen a few different titles for this song so I don't know which one it is really)

    It's called "Her Şeyi Yak". (Sezen Aksu cover) That's the first song I heard from them. I love it so much, probably my favourite Turkish lyrics ever.

    veryclever where are you? Don't do this to Viva.

  18. #158
    Tyrannosaurus Regina partizanka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Thanks
    490
    Thanked 751 Times in 532 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Milena View Post
    Did you try to translate that one? I think you'll like the lyrics.
    Yes, I'm trying but it's a little tricky. I'll probably end up asking for a translation. But I'm not giving up on my Turkish skills yet.

    And yes, VeryClever do put Viv out of her misery! As I don't think it's anyone else's right to reveal your secrets.

  19. #159
    Moderator VivaPalestina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 1,680 Posts

    Poor Viva is still waiting for 3asal why wont anyone tell me? surely he/she wont mind you sharing their name?! *jumps up and down* ben Noor!!

  20. #160
    Tyrannosaurus Regina partizanka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Thanks
    490
    Thanked 751 Times in 532 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalestina View Post
    why wont anyone tell me? surely he/she wont mind you sharing their name?! *jumps up and down* ben Noor!!
    Probably not, but that's for him/her to decide. Merhaba Noor. Ben Simona. *doesn't jump up and down but smiles as Noor jumps*

Page 8 of 69 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Looking for romanized versions of some Theodorakis songs, please!
    By Jo-ski in forum Greek lyrics translation
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 09:34 AM
  2. Violin-filled songs?
    By freddy2fan in forum Songs for Special Moments
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 10-02-2010, 06:55 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-03-2010, 02:46 PM
  4. Looking for two techno songs
    By brrnsna0807 in forum Identify it
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 02:53 PM
  5. Terzis Pasxalis "Ma ti sou leo" and "Auta einai ta tragoudia mou"
    By ons. in forum Greek lyrics translation
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-01-2007, 04:31 PM

Posting Permissions