Page 8 of 69 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast
    Tyrannosaurus Regina partizanka's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Milena View Post
    partizanka when I first listened I said "It's ok." But wow, it's really good, I played it over and over. I totally agree about chorus. (I also liked Aynı.)
    I had the same experience. At first I wasn't super into this song, but then I listened again. And again. And...
    But it's the not the catchiest at first. I'm gonna try to find Hayal and post it cos that's the one that grabbed me right away. Killer guitar. And then Özür Dilerim (cos that's the one where I noticed his pronunciation seemed so strong). And then... I like Lityum.

Not bad. But I have to hear him speaking in order to be sure. (just like Ogün Sanlısoy and Harun Tekin)
    Ok, I'll send him over to your flat...You can thank me later. (i.e. after you see him )
    P.S. Really like Gezegen X.
    P.P.S. I put all the Duman songs I liked onto a cd. When they're good, they're really good.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 1,680 Posts

Oh! I meant partizaa not 3asal sorry!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalestina View Post
    Oh! I meant partizaa not 3asal sorry!
    lol I was shocked as I had not any contact with veryveryclever

Thanks

You havent met 3asal?! Your loss! She is sweet and ismiyle musame (I cant remember how it is spelt sorry )

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SiLvEr_MooN View Post
    Guys, haven't any of you listened to these? They are worth giving a try, Parti and Milena, it is probable that you will like I love "Into the Sun" by them.
    I listed to Gecti Dost Kervani, cos Paul had mentioned the band to me before, but to be honest, I wasn't super impressed. It wasn't bad, the guitar was kind of nice. Maybe it's cos I don't like clowns...

And don't guilt trip us! Have you listened to all of the songs Milena, VeryClever and I have posted? Hmmmm?????

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by partizanka View Post
    I listed to Gecti Dost Kervani, cos Paul had mentioned the band to me before, but to be honest, I wasn't super impressed. It wasn't bad, the guitar was kind of nice. Maybe it's cos I don't like clowns...

And don't guilt trip us! Have you listened to all of the songs Milena, VeryClever and I have posted? Hmmmm?????
    You should hear "Into the Sun", I'm unable to find a video link for it, only mp3 results appear on google
    And nooooo, of course I didn't. Nobody told me to do so and I hope no one will I have nothing to do with others' obsessions

Thanks

You should hear "Into the Sun", I'm unable to find a video link for it, only mp3 results appear on google
    And nooooo, of course I didn't. Nobody told me to do so and I hope no one will I have nothing to do with others' obsessions
    Haha, and if I told you to, it wouldn't matter. You wouldn't do it, I think.
    I'll check out Into the Sun though. Cos again, I didn't dislike the band, I just didn't love that particular song. And Paul likes them, and Paul is nice, so I'm willing to try. And you like them, and you are sometimes nice , so why not?

Thanks

Haha, and if I told you to, it wouldn't matter. You wouldn't do it, I think.
    I'll check out Into the Sun though. Cos again, I didn't dislike the band, I just didn't love that particular song. And Paul likes them, and Paul is nice, so I'm willing to try. And you like them, and you are sometimes nice , so why not?
    I'm "sometimes" nice How am I at other times!?

Thanks

I'm "sometimes" nice How am I at other times!?
    I considered going through and finding every quote from you that could be considered less than nice, but I like you too much for that. Well, actually I'm too lazy and a bit preoccupied at the moment. And I might get fired.
    So I'll say this: When you're not nice, you're clever, sarcastic, and funny. Ok?

But in any case, I was kidding.

Thanks

No need to look Partizaaa, on my wall ayim confessed he's cruel but loool at the sometimes, these posts remind me exactly why I volim te you haha

Thanks

No need to look Partizaaa, on my wall ayim confessed he's cruel but loool at the sometimes, these posts remind me exactly why I volim te you haha
    Hey, you said you loved me cos I was so pretty! I don't want to be loved for my dazzling wit; that's no fun. And I love your use of Serbo-Bosno-Montenegro-Croatian. (Still sounds hot, huh?)
    But with /volim te/ you don't need to say I or you also. /volim/ is /I love/ and /te/ is /you/.
    And thank you. You saved me all the time it would have taken to prove my point about the 'sometimes' with one simple post.

Thanks

Evet, pretty bosnian girl I havent forgotten I'm just reinforcing it haha is there a shortcut? Or must I invent one?

Lool just like when ay tells me I shouldnt say my dostum, my dost but dont you see? Me volim te-ing you, volim te is a verb here

And you are welcome anytime, I find myself agreeing with you more and more as the days go by, always happy to asist

Thanks
    Thanked 1,723 Times in 1,309 Posts

I think veryclever is a "he".

Ok, I'll send him over to your flat...You can thank me later. (i.e. after you see him )
    Haha, I will thank you if you let me see them. (Original video or photos )

P.P.S. I put all the Duman songs I liked onto a cd. When they're good, they're really good.
    Which songs do you like most? I've just listened to Rüyanda Görsen İnanma. Kaan's vocals....Allaaaaah!

Thanks

Hahaha you think or you know?? Maybe I was stereotyping, but when 'she/he' mentioned forgiving four times I assumed they were a she

3asallllllll we need your help to clear up this confusion haha wallah you never know on ATL!

Thanks

So do I, just from the real name VeryClever told me. I think it is a male name.

Haha, I will thank you if you let me see them. (Original video or photos )
    I'm working on it. They are very hard to find pictures/lyrics for this group. Actually I think you heard the song Hayal cos you gave me the lyrics for it. (THANKS!!!!) I can't find lyrics for some of their songs no matter how much I try. (They have another cool one called Fast Food; lyrics are nowhere to be found )

Which songs do you like most? I've just listened to Rüyanda Görsen İnanma. Kaan's vocals....Allaaaaah!
    I haven't heard that song yet. My favourites are still: Senden Daha Güzel, Aman Aman, live covers of Olmadi Yar and Gurbet (great music in both of those; they are probably my favourites from them actually). But I also put on the cd Beni Yak...(I've seen a few different titles for this song so I don't know which one it is really), Seni Kendime Sakladim.

Thanks

Why is everyone so vague?? Whats his real name?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,723 Times in 1,309 Posts

(They have another cool one called Fast Food; lyrics are nowhere to be found )
    Did you try to translate that one? I think you'll like the lyrics.

But I also put on the cd Beni Yak...(I've seen a few different titles for this song so I don't know which one it is really)

It's called "Her Şeyi Yak". (Sezen Aksu cover) That's the first song I heard from them. I love it so much, probably my favourite Turkish lyrics ever.

veryclever where are you? Don't do this to Viva.

Thanks

Did you try to translate that one? I think you'll like the lyrics.
    Yes, I'm trying but it's a little tricky. I'll probably end up asking for a translation. But I'm not giving up on my Turkish skills yet.

And yes, VeryClever do put Viv out of her misery! As I don't think it's anyone else's right to reveal your secrets.

Thanks

Poor Viva is still waiting for 3asal why wont anyone tell me? surely he/she wont mind you sharing their name?! *jumps up and down* ben Noor!!

Thanks

why wont anyone tell me? surely he/she wont mind you sharing their name?! *jumps up and down* ben Noor!!
    Probably not, but that's for him/her to decide. Merhaba Noor. Ben Simona. *doesn't jump up and down but smiles as Noor jumps*

Page 8 of 69 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast