Hey all!
I've been looking for this song for quite a time. Unfortunately, don't remember either tune or lyrics ;-). I only remember its video clip! The song was produced around 2001 and it was pretty often broadcast by a German VIVA along with Shiller's "Dream of You" and Kai Tracid "Too many times" - this context is very important. There were times when Viva broadcast these songs very often in 2001, even a few times a day!
The video, as I remember it, shows a party on the beach having fun, there is sunset (If I remember well) and the boy notices a pretty girl in the party. Then she suddenly leaves the party and he is following her, fascinated. Then she jumps on a horse and is riding it on the beach, and the boy is still following her, mesmerized (her riding a horse on the beach is the most eye-cathing thing in this video, I think). Then they smile in the end and embrace each other. As I said, it is a kind of dance/trance song with a girl singing - she has a beautiful voice, there are not many words in lyrics (I think?) -she was like singing uuuu in the chorus. I do not remember any lyrics, only this video and the context of 2001 and Schiller and Kai Tracid accompanying this song in Viva.
Please, help me find it! I would be really grateful if someone could find this song on the basis of my meagre description. Anyone remember?

Beata