1. 6genova9 said:

Default biagio antonacci

good morning

english translations for "vicky love" and "a volte"

thank you

Ligeia said:

VICKY LOVE

Penso come te / i think like you
    vicky--- è il tuo nome… e riempie casa.. / vicky is your name, and it fills the house
    Mentre butti dall’armadio cose… che non uso piu!!!!! / while you throw away clothes i no longer wear
    E il singhiozzo che ti viene spesso… mi fa impazzire….. / and the hiccups you often have...drives me crazy

Penso come te….. come te / i think like you...as you do

A me la vita ha regalato tanto e so che prima o poi / life gave me so much and i know sooner or later
    Ci sarà da restituire …. E forse lo farò/ i'll have to return something...and maybe i will
    Ma adesso Esisti tu …..esisti tu…. /but now there's you...you're here

Vicky love…vicky love
    I satelliti non sono aerei anche se sembrano / satellites aren't aeroplanes
    Vicky love…vicky love
    Usa bene le mie mani e portale sulla tua faccia / take my hands, guide them on your face
    Vicky love...vicky love
    Pensa sempre che domani è un giorno e che non è sperare…… / always think that tomorrow is another day and it's not hoping (?)

E a me batte il cuore / my heart is pounding
    mi ricordo mi avevi scritto…. proprio cosi / i remeber you wrote to me...that's right
    Era Il tuo primo messaggio e aveva già forza e gioia / it was your first message and it was already so full of strenght and joy
    Senza quasi sapere sapevi di poterlo fare…. / without almost knowing you knew you could do it

Penso come te------come te / i think like you...as you do

Vicky love…. vicky love
    i miei sogni sbattono nei tuoi…e non è colpa mia / my dreams crash into yours, and it's not my fault
    Vicky love…. vicky love
    Dolce madre bella figlia e adesso…mia mia mia…./ sweet mother lovely daughter and now mine
    Vicky love… vicky love
    Queste foto vivono la casa…. Senza più nostalgia…../ this pictures live the house now...with no more nostalgia
    Vicky love vicky love
    Resta il fatto che devo inventarmi…. quando non ci sei / the fact is i have to invent (escuses?)...when you're not here
    "-Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity..."
    "-Actually, I'm planning to threaten you."

"Well, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do. Evil plots don't just make themselves, you know!"

Ligeia said:

A volte sono solo e a volte se mi siedo non ci sto /sometimes i'm alone and sometimes i can't sit still
    A volte sono un cane sciolto che non abbaia più/ sometimes i'm a free dog who no longer barks
    A volte cazzo quante cose ancora da decidere/ sometimes, f.uck, how many things i have to decide still
    A volte ho te, a volte no / sometimes i have you, sometimes not
    A volte è tutto così bello che mi sembra impossibile / sometimes everything is so beautiful that it almost seems impossible
    A volte si….a volte no….. / sometimes yes, sometimes no

Per chi ama la vita / for who loves life
    Per chi ha troppe domande / for those who have too many questions
    Per chi come me sente troppo / for who like me feels too much
    Per chi deve qualcosa / for those who owe something
    Per il trucco che a fine serata… / for the make up that at the end of the night
    Ti fa tornare perfetta…. / make you look perfect again
    Per quell’uomo che aveva ragione / for that man that was right
    E che portava il tuo nome,,,/ and had your same name

A volte è un mondo che ci fa…sembrare bella l’america /sometimes it's a world that make america seem beautiful
    A volte scelgo il meno peggio…..però non vince mai/ sometimes i choose the lesser of two evils...but it never wins
    A volte ancora ‘bella ciao”… e mi vengono i brividi/ sometimes "bella ciao" still gives me the shivers
    Anche se non …la canto mai / albeit i never sing it
    A volte penso che ogni cuore…abbia un soffio nascosto/ sometimes i think every heart has a hidden murmur
    A volte ho te……a volte no----- / sometimes i have you, sometimes not

Per chi ama la vita / for who loves life
    Per chi ha troppe domande / for those who have too many questions
    Per chi come me sente troppo / for who like me feels too much
    Per chi deve qualcosa / for those who owe something
    Per il trucco che a fine serata… / for the make up that at the end of the night
    Ti fa tornare perfetta…. / make you look perfect again
    Per quell’uomo che aveva ragione / for that man that was right
    E che portava il tuo nome,,,/ and had your same name
    "-Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity..."
    "-Actually, I'm planning to threaten you."

"Well, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do. Evil plots don't just make themselves, you know!"