Solved: Need help with name for mellow Ice Cube song

Thread: Solved: Need help with name for mellow Ice Cube song

Tags: None
  1. Apollo355 said:

Default Solved: Need help with name for mellow Ice Cube song

I'm not sure which album it was from but it's definitely not his oldest stuff nor is it that new. I would guess the song came out around '01 or '02. It has a mellow tone to it where in the video he is relaxing and smiling. Except I can't recall the lyrics..... I think it has something to do with blessing in life or his kids.... something along that line.

I also don't know how to describe the sound of the song, other than it has a very mellow and smooth temple tone, more like the kind of song you would play while cruising along on a Sunday afternoon. It is definitely one of the very FEW videos where you see Ice Cube smiling.

Does anyone have a clue to the name of this song? Would be awesome if you can. Thanks!
  2. Apollo355 said:

I just realized that I meant "need help with name of Ice Cube song".
  3. chiragtek said:

Possibly ur looking for "Today was a good day" excellent track!
  4. Apollo355 said:

No that's an old song. This one came out a few years ago. They didn't play it on the radio much and it didn't have any of the gangster theme that he always does.
  5. Apollo355 said:

Any clues guys?
  6. Aamir said:
  7. Apollo355 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Aamir View Post
    Aamir that's it! Thanks buddy!
  8. Aamir said:

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo355 View Post
    Aamir that's it! Thanks buddy!
    No problem homes !

Just click the Orange "Thank You" button .................................................. .................................................. ..................>