Interlude: Made In Italia

Thread: Interlude: Made In Italia

Tags: lyric, meaning, patrick fiori
  1. hymnen said:

Post Interlude: Made In Italia

This song is included in Patrick Fiori's album titled les cheses de la vie, track 5. Who can tell me what language he speaks in the songs, what it mean? Can anyone write down the words for me? Thank you very much!
  2. leoheffer said:

Smile It's italian

Well, this CD it's a homage to italia. I'm brazilian, and what I speak a little italian, so I think it's that waht he says:

"Permita de la scoltare una cancione. Una cancione che vou dire libertá. liberta de cantare, de amare, de andare come voglio. Me ricordo ancora le aprole de questo babo, a l'ultima momento de la sua vita: "Figlio, senza libertá la vita non voglio de niente".

Well, the translation goes like this:

"Allow me to listen a music. A music about freedom. Freedom to sing, to love, to live my life. I Remember something my father says in the last minutes of his life: "Son, without freedom, life doesn't mean anything".
  3. hymnen said:

hi, leoheffer, thank you very much!
  4. hymnen said:

Hi, leoheffer, I am listening to Montserrat Caballé's DIE GROSSEN ERFOLGE (88697 14173 2). In disc 2, there are "Olé, Olé" (duet with Los del Rio), Traditional songs "G’ schätzli" and "La-Le-Lu", and Air (aus der Orchestersuite Nr.3) by Bach, can you help identify these 4 songs and find lyrics and translation for me? I have posted a new thread here: http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/st...tml#post810463

Thank you~