Mehrshad - Baba to dige Ki hasti?

Thread: Mehrshad - Baba to dige Ki hasti?

Tags: None
  1. perspolis-e-shireh said:

Default Mehrshad - Baba to dige Ki hasti?

thanks so much for the parvaz lyrics!! here are mehrshads lyrics and can u tranlaste dooset daram by hamid askari if nots to much to ask? Thanks in advance!

Baba to dige ki hasti lyrics:

بابا تو دیگه کی هستی
    بابا تو دیگه کی هستی
    بابا تو دیگه کی هستی
    شنیدم میگذری ازهمه آسون
    چه حرفهای شنیدم ازاین و اون
    واست فرقی نداره کی میخوادت
    شنیدم عاشقی رفته ز یادت "رفته ز یادت"
    ولی من با تموم ادعاتم
    از اینجا تا آخر دنیا باهاتم
    چی کار کنم دلم پیشت اسیره
    نصیحتم تو گوش من نمیره
    نصیحتم تو گوش من نمیره
    بابا تو دیگه کی هستی دست شیطونو بستی میون صد تا عاشق بگو مال کی هستی.
    یه روز گفتی که با من مهربونی
    صداقت توی چشام میخونی
    با حرفهات جات باز کرده تو سینه
    رگ خوابه من ساده همینه
    حالا که ما شدیم خراب چشمات
    تا آخرم نشستیم پای حرفهات
    حالا هم رفتی ومارو جا گذاشتی
    مارم مثل همه تنها گذاشتی
    تو که نمیتونی با یکی بمونی
    چرا دل نمیدی دل میسوزونی
    بابا تو دیگه کی هستی دست شیطونو بستی میون صد تا عاشق بگو مال کی هستی... .

And if nots to much trouble, can u translate dooset daram by hamid askari:

میمیرم واسه تو، تو همیشه تو قلبمی
    میمیرم واسه ی چشمهای قشنگت
    بگو، بگو، بگو دوسم داری
    دیگه نگو نمیای که میمیرم
    وقتی که نیستی بهونه میگیرم
    بازی نکن با دلم که میمیره
    بیا که دلم پیش قلب تو گیره
    نکنه که دیوونه شی به عشق من شک کنی
    نکنه بی وفا شی بخوای منو ترک کنی
    نکنه می خوای بری بازم می خوای بد بشی
    شاید واست عادی شدم می خوای ازم رد بشی

تو رو خدا وقتی میام نگو دیگه دیره
    نگو که دلت یه جای دیگه ای اسیره
    نگو نمیشناسی تو دیگه رنگ صدامو
    نگو نمی فهمی دیگه معنی حرفاموووو

آی که چقدر تو رو دوست دارم و
    میمیرم واسه تو، تو همیشه تو قلبمی
    میمیرم واسه ی چشمهای قشنگت
    بگو، بگو، بگو دوسم داری
    دیگه نگو نمیای که میمیرم
    وقتی که نیستی بهونه میگیرم
    بازی نکن با دلم که میمیره
    بیا که دلم پیش قلب تو گیره
    نکنه که دیوونه شی به عشق من شک کنی
    نکنه بی وفا شی بخوای منو ترک کنی
    نکنه می خوای بری بازم می خوای بد بشی
    شاید واست عادی شدم می خوای ازم رد بشی

تو رو خدا وقتی میام نگو دیگه دیره
    نگو که دلت یه جای دیگه ای اسیره
    نگو نمیشناسی تو دیگه رنگ صدامو
    نگو نمی فهمی دیگه معنی حرفاموووو

Thanks so much!

***Soniya*** said:

Default Mehrshad - Baba to dige Ki hasti?

Lol….this one is full of slang…difficult to translate word by word…..i will try to convey the meanings though…
    -------------------------------

بابا تو دیگه کی هستی = ( this slang is used for someone who can do difficult things, especially mischievous things and get away with them…and here it is addressed to a coquettish girl, who flirts with everyone and captures hearts right and left) …. What a mischief you are
    بابا تو دیگه کی هستی = what a mischief you are
    شنیدم میگذری ازهمه آسون = I have heard you change your beaus with such an ease
    چه حرفهای شنیدم ازاین و اون =I have heard a lot about you from others
    واست فرقی نداره کی میخوادت = (I have heard) you do not even care who is it that wants you
    شنیدم عاشقی رفته ز یادت "رفته ز یادت" = I have heard you have forgotten the true love
    ولی من با تموم ادعاتم = but I am with you in spite of all your coquettishness
    از اینجا تا آخر دنیا باهاتم = I am with you even to the end of the world (I stay with you no matter what you do, where you go)
    چی کار کنم دلم پیشت اسیره = I do not have any choice to do anything else, my heart is your captive…
    نصیحتم تو گوش من نمیره = advices do not work on me
    بابا تو دیگه کی هستی دست شیطونو بستی میون صد تا عاشق بگو مال کی هستی. = between all these lovers, tell me to whom do you actually belong……you are the master of mischief….what a coquettish you are.
    یه روز گفتی که با من مهربونی = one day you told me that you are going to love me…
    صداقت توی چشام میخونی = that you see the sincerity of my love in my eyes
    با حرفهات جات باز کرده تو سینه = with these sweet words you entered my heart…
    رگ خوابه من ساده همینه = O how easily I was fooled and bewitched .
    حالا که ما شدیم خراب چشمات = now that I am the very captive of your eyes…
    تا آخرم نشستیم پای حرفهات = now that I have believed your every single word…
    حالا هم رفتی ومارو جا گذاشتی = you left me too and you are gone
    مارم مثل همه تنها گذاشتی = you left me alone too (like your other lovers)
    تو که نمیتونی با یکی بمونی = you are one of those that can not stay with just one person…
    چرا دل نمیدی دل میسوزونی = so why do not you fall in love for once ? why you just break hearts?
    بابا تو دیگه کی هستی دست شیطونو بستی میون صد تا عاشق بگو مال کی هستی = what a naughty coquette you are, you are the master of mischief ….among all your lovers ,tell me to whom you belong?
    ***sonia***

3. perspolis-e-shireh said:

Quote Originally Posted by ***Soniya*** View Post
    Lol….this one is full of slang…difficult to translate word by word…..i will try to convey the meanings though…
    -------------------------------

بابا تو دیگه کی هستی = ( this slang is used for someone who can do difficult things, especially mischievous things and get away with them…and here it is addressed to a coquettish girl, who flirts with everyone and captures hearts right and left) …. What a mischief you are
    شنیدم میگذری ازهمه آسون = I have heard you change your beaus with such an ease
    چه حرفهای شنیدم ازاین و اون =I have heard a lot about you from others
    واست فرقی نداره کی میخوادت = (I have heard) you do not even care who is it that wants you
    شنیدم عاشقی رفته ز یادت "رفته ز یادت" = I have heard you have forgotten the true love
    ولی من با تموم ادعاتم = but I am with you in spite of all your coquettishness
    از اینجا تا آخر دنیا باهاتم = I am with you even to the end of the world (I stay with you no matter what you do, where you go)
    چی کار کنم دلم پیشت اسیره = I do not have any choice to do anything else, my heart is your captive…
    بابا تو دیگه کی هستی دست شیطونو بستی میون صد تا عاشق بگو مال کی هستی. = between all these lovers, tell me to whom do you actually belong……you are the master of mischief….what a coquettish you are.
    یه روز گفتی که با من مهربونی = one day you told me that you are going to love me…
    صداقت توی چشام میخونی = that you see the sincerity of my love in my eyes
    با حرفهات جات باز کرده تو سینه = with these sweet words you entered my heart…
    رگ خوابه من ساده همینه = O how easily I was fooled and bewitched .
    حالا که ما شدیم خراب چشمات = now that I am the very captive of your eyes…
    تا آخرم نشستیم پای حرفهات = now that I have believed your every single word…
    حالا هم رفتی ومارو جا گذاشتی = you left me too and you are gone
    مارم مثل همه تنها گذاشتی = you left me alone too (like your other lovers)
    تو که نمیتونی با یکی بمونی = you are one of those that can not stay with just one person…
    چرا دل نمیدی دل میسوزونی = so why do not you fall in love for once ? why you just break hearts?
    بابا تو دیگه کی هستی دست شیطونو بستی میون صد تا عاشق بگو مال کی هستی = what a naughty coquette you are, you are the master of mischief ….among all your lovers ,tell me to whom you belong?
    ***sonia***
    thank so much!! but can i get the iranian words aswell? i.e "baba to dige hasti-and the english translation" only if its not to much trouble.

***Soniya*** said:

Red face baba to dige ki hasti= some mischief you are!

baba to dige ki hasti = ( this slang is used for someone who can do difficult things, especially mischievous things and get away with them…and here it is addressed to a coquettish girl, who flirts with everyone and captures hearts right and left) …. What a mischief you are

baba to dige ki hasti = what a mischief you are

baba to dige ki hasti = what a mischief you are

shenidam migzari az hame asoon = I have heard you change your beaus with such an ease

che harfhay shenidam az in- o- oon =I have heard a lot about you from others

ki mikhadet vasat farfi nadare= (I have heard) you do not even care who is it that wants you

"shenidam asheghi rafte ze yadet = I have heard you have forgotten the true love

vali man ba tamoom e ede`atam = but I am with you in spite of all your coquettishness

az inja ta akhar e donya bahatam = I am with you even to the end of the world (I stay with you no matter what you do, where you go)

chi kar konam delam pishet asire= I do not have any choice to do anything else, my heart is your captive…

nasihatam too goosh e man nemire= advices do not work on me
    nasihatam to gooshe man nemire = advices do not work on me

miyoon e sad ta ashegh, bego mal e ki hasti? dast e shaytoon o basti...baba to dige ki hasti= among all these lovers, tell me to whom do you actually belong……you are the master of mischief….what a coquettish you are.

ye roozi gofti ba man mehrabooni = one day you told me that you are going to love me…

sedaghat o too cheshmam mikhooni = that you see the sincerity of my love in my eyes

ba harfat ja baz kardi too sine = with these sweet words you entered my heart…

rag e khab e man sade hamine = O how easily I was fooled and bewitched .

hala ke ma shodim kharab e cheshmat= now that I am the very captive of your eyes…

ta akhar neshastim pay e harfat = now that I have believed your every single word…

hala ham rafti o ma ro ja gozashti= you left me too and you are gone

ma ro ham mesl e hame tanha gozashti= you left me alone too (like your other lovers)

to ke nemitooni ba yeki bemooni= you are one of those that can not stay with just one person…

chera del nemidi? del misoozooni= so why do not you fall in love for once ? why you just break hearts?

baba to dige ki hasti, dast e shaytoon o basti...miyoon e sad ta ashegh, bego mal e ki hasti = what a naughty coquette you are, you are the master of mischief ….among all your lovers ,tell me to whom you belong?

***sonia***

5. ramzy said:

please, could some one translatethis parsi to english, thanks:

baba to dega haste, dasse sheytone bassy.

m@ys@m said:

Quote Originally Posted by ramzy View Post
    please, could some one translatethis parsi to english, thanks:

baba to dega haste, dasse sheytone bassy.

At first the correct pronunciation is
    Baba to digeh ki hasty,dasteh sheytoon o basty

Baba to digeh ki hasty:we use this expression when sb does a
    Great job and every one wonders at his\her job(almost close to" well done" or "bravo")

Dasteh sheytoon o basty:literally means you shut evil's hands said to someone who is smarter and cleverer than evil(almost close to" you clever")

7. ramzy said:

Quote Originally Posted by m@ys@m View Post
    At first the correct pronunciation is
    Baba to digeh ki hasty,dasteh sheytoon o basty

Baba to digeh ki hasty:we use this expression when sb does a
    Great job and every one wonders at his\her job(almost close to" well done" or "bravo")

Dasteh sheytoon o basty:literally means you shut evil's hands said to someone who is smarter and cleverer than evil(almost close to" you clever")
    Mamnoon