Googoosh - Ta Daryayi

Thread: Googoosh - Ta Daryayi

Tags: googoosh academy 2013, ta daryayi
  1. simka said:

Default Googoosh - Ta Daryayi

Hi,
    I found this song ----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA9ffz0ciXo, kodam kheili doos daram

It'd be great if anyone could write the lyrics and translate them.
    I'm a beginner in farsi, so it'd be nice if you could use the Latin alphabet.

Kheili mamnoon!!!

afsaneh said:

Default Googoosh - To Daryayi

Ta Daryayi

Age mibini mitarsam ------------------------------------ if you’re seeing me scared
    Age chizi nemiporsam ---------------------------------- if I don’t ask anything
    Age bihoode pusidam ---------------------------------- if ineffectively I’m rotten
    Man az tarse to tarsidam ------------------------------ I was scared of your fear

Az in lab bastegihaa o ---------------------------------- from these sealed lips
    Azin delkhastegihaa o --------------------------------- from these lovesickness
    Tuye zohre ye taabestun ------------------------------ during a summer midday
    Azin yakh bastegihaa o ------------------------------- from these coldness

Az in taslime ejbaari ------------------------------------- from this compulsory submission
    Be in taghvime tekraari --------------------------------- toward this repetitive calendar
    Tamume omr o bakhshidam --------------------------- my whole life I forgave
    Man az tarse to tarsidam ------------------------------- I was scared of your fear

Che harfaa ke tu delhaamoon ------------------------ how many words which in our hearts
    Soaalaa ke naporsidim -------------------------------- and questions which we didn’t ask
    Dobaare az negaahe ham ----------------------------- once more from our glances
    Man o to har do tarsidim -------------------------------- you and me, both were scared

Biaa o tekyegaaham sho ------------------------------- come and become my support
    Az aaghaaze hamin ghesseh -------------------------- from the beginning of this story
    Aakhe cheshm o cheraaghe man -------------------- since oh my everything
    Cheraa mitarsi ham ghosseh -------------------------- why are you scared my companion

Mage har ghatreye baarun ----------------------------- isn’t every drop of the rain
    Vaase daryaa ye donyaa nist? --------------------------- a world for the sea?
    To ke baashi manam hastam ----------------------------- when you exist I exist too
    Digeh in ghatreh tanhaa nist ------------------------------ this drop is no more aloof

tuye in jashne baaruni ------------------------------------- in this rainy celebration
    To daryaayi nemiduni -------------------------------------- you’re the sea, you don’t know
    Ye omri tu gooshet khundam ----------------------------- for a while I said it in your ears
    Nemizaaram nemituni ------------------------------------- I don’t let, you can’t
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

3. simka said:

Kheili, kheili mamnoon!! ))))

That's just great! Thank you so much

afsaneh said:

khahesh mikonam
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare