Shahram Shabpareh - Khab, Baghe Alefba

Thread: Shahram Shabpareh - Khab, Baghe Alefba

Tags: None
  1. tetrapond said:

Red face Shahram Shabpareh - Khab, Baghe Alefba

Two songs from Shahram Shabpareh - Help please

Dear Friends from the country of Ahura Mazda,

I love Iraninan songs very much. The very first songs I have listened in Farsi were Khab - Shahram Shabpareh and Bagh Alefba - Shahram Shabpareh.

I need the lyrics in latin alphabet, and the translations as well.

Shokran mikonam. Man Farsi khaylee doostdarem.
    Last edited by afsaneh; 01-14-2014 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Artist – Song name or names

2. tetrapond said:

nobody knows these songs? come on! a little help please!!

3. aspwow said:

I found the song and lyrics::
    First song:
    Shahram-Shabpareh-Baghe-Alefba
    http://www.radiojavan.com/mp3s/mp3/S...-Alefba#lyrics

Second song:
    Shahram-Shabpareh-Khab
    http://www.radiojavan.com/mp3s/mp3/S...hab?start=7676
    Shahram-Shabpareh-Khab Lyrics: http://www.iransong.com/song/11398.htm

Someone can reply in latin alphabet,
    Waiting for afsaneh teacher's reply.
    Last edited by aspwow; 01-12-2014 at 09:23 PM.

4. tetrapond said:

salam aspwow,

thank you very much for your reply. But I need the lyrics in latin alphabet.

like this:

man be yaadet khabidam, khaab didam!
    harchi dashtim rafte bar aab didam!
    baske ghose khordam az khab paridam,
    vase eshghet delo bitaab didam!

if you can do it for me, i will really appreciate...

thanks again

afsaneh said:

Default Shahram Shabpareh - Khab

Man be yaadet khaabidam, khaab didam ----------------- I slept thinking about you, I dreamt
    Har chi daashtim rafte bar aab didam --------------------- I saw our whole possessions gone
    Bas ke ghosse khordam az khaab paridam --------------- it was so sad that I woke up
    Vase eshghet delo bitaab didam --------------------------- I realized my heart is so restless

Umadam sare kuchatun, dame khunatun, khune nabudi ------------ I came near your alley, to your door, you weren’t home
    Begu begu raast begu, begu baa ki kojaa rafte budi ----------------- say, say the truth, say where and with who you were?
    Nakone ke beshkani shisheye delamo ---------------------------------- lest you break the glass of my heart
    Yaa ke ghahr koni o nayaari esmamo ---------------------------------- or sulk and not call my name

to be man zendegi ro neshun daadi ------------------------------------ you showed me the life
    be man eshgh o rag o khun o jun daadi ------------------------------- you gave me love and blood and vessel and life
    toei tanhaa gole sorkhe baaghe man ---------------------------------- you’re the only red rose of my garden
    nakone beri o nayai soraaghe man ------------------------------------ lest you go and leave me
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

afsaneh said:

Default Shahram Shabpareh - Baghe Alefba

Shabe shere tuye zehnam --------------------- a night of poetry-reading in my brain
    Baa horufe taaze taaze ------------------------- with new letters
    Shabe entekhaabe vaazheh ------------------- a night of choosing words
    Ke taraanamo besaaze ------------------------- to build my song

Mesle parvaane zadam par -------------------- I flied like a butterfly
    Miyune baaghe alefbaa ------------------------ through the alphabet’s garden
    Yek be yek dore kardam ----------------------- I reviewed one by one
    Az ‘alef’ taa ‘hamze’ o ‘yaa’ ----------------------- from ‘alef ’ to ‘hamze’ and ‘ya ’
    Beyne harfaaye sedaadaar ---------------------- among the vowels
    Daad zadi aaye kolaahdaar ---------------------- you cried Capital ‘aa’
    Mano bardaar baa ‘ye’ o ‘re’ --------------------- pick me out with ‘ye’ and ‘re’
    Benevis to bare bar yaar ------------------------- write again for the beloved
    Ey yaar ey yaar ------------------------------------ oh my soulmate, oh my soulmate

Age man yaari nadaashtam --------------------- if I hadn’t got a beloved
    Baa kasi kaari nadaashtam ---------------------- if I hadn’t got anything regarding anyone
    Yaar o baa se taa horufesh --------------------- the beloved with its three letters
    Ye gushe’ei kenaar mizaashtam ---------------- I would’ve put it aside

Baaz dobaare tu ketaabaa ---------------------- again in the books
    Sar gozaashtam peye harfaa ------------------- I searched for the letters
    Gashtam o gashtam o didam ------------------- I searched and searched and saw
    Baaz dobaare harfi az ‘aa’ ---------------------- again the letter ‘aa’

‘Alef’ o ‘ye’ o ‘re’ o ‘aa’ ------------------------- ‘Alef’ and ‘ye’ and ‘re’ and ‘aa’
    Age baa noon jur dar miyumad --------------- if these had suited ‘n’
    Vase man ghashangtarin esm ----------------- the prettiest name for me
    Tuye sheram darmiyumad --------------------- would’ve been made in my verse

Az dele khaaneye viraan ----------------------- from the heart of the ruined house
    Az tahe sofreye binaan ------------------------- from the breadless tablecloth
    Nooni bardaashtam o didam ------------------ I picked an ‘n’ (bread) and saw
    Naame she’ram shode iraan ------------------ the title of my poetry has become ‘Iran’

1 The first letter in alphabet like ‘A’ in English alphabet
    2 The last letter in alphabet like ‘Z’ in English alphabet
    3 Beloved in Persian means ‘yar’ which has got 3 letters
    4 In Persian alphabet ‘n’ is called ‘noon’ which is a pun here because bread also means ‘noon’ or ‘naan’ in Persian.
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

7. tetrapond said:

thank you very much afsaneh! that's very good! do you have any other lyrics from the same album? thank you again and again... you are really afsaneh!!