Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Spanish <-> English Translations

Thread: Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Spanish <-> English Translations

Tags: None
  1. Erito said:

why did you act like that before you lied to me and told me you didn't know who that person was and then he lets me see him on webcam and you are standing there laughing in the backround where you playing with me the whole time?

¿Por qué actuaste como lo hiciste antes? Me mentiste y me dijiste que no sabías quien era esa persona y luego el me dejo verle en la cámara web y ahí estabas tú riéndote al fondo. ¿Estabas jugando conmigo todo este tiempo?

look i don't like these games so if you want to play then we shouldn't talk anymore because that wasn't funny to me i can't believe you lied to me after you said i needed to be honest with you

Mira no me gustan esos juegos así que si tú quieres jugar entonces no deberíamos hablar mas porque eso no fue gracioso para mí, no puedo creer que me mentiste después de decir que yo necesitaba ser honesta contigo.

x0babiigirlx0 said:

Translations!!

can you please be honest with me and stop lying to me i thought we could have a good friendship but right now ur lying to me and i'm being honest with you i tell you the truth all the time even though i think u don't trust me and i dont know why

where are you right now you said you were drunk so did you forget what you did to me or said to me because i don't think it is funny
    x3.:EsCaRliN:.x3
  3. Erito said:

can you please be honest with me and stop lying to me i thought we could have a good friendship but right now ur lying to me and i'm being honest with you i tell you the truth all the time even though i think u don't trust me and i dont know why

Puedes por favor ser honesto conmigo y dejar de mentirme, pensé que podríamos tener una buena amistad pero ahora mismo estas mintiéndome, he sido honesta contigo todo el tiempo aunque pienso que no confías en mí y no sé ¿por qué?

where are you right now you said you were drunk so did you forget what you did to me or said to me because i don't think it is funny

¿Dónde estás ahora mismo? Me dijiste que estabas ebrio entonces ¿olvidaste lo que me dijiste? Porque no me parece gracioso

x0babiigirlx0 said:

translation!

you should stop acting dumb if you like playing around then let's go our seperate ways
  5. Erito said:

Deberías dejar de actuar como un tonto, si te gusta estar jugando entonces deberíamos tomar caminos distintos

x0babiigirlx0 said:

translation!

oh you don't remember those things you said to me they were very disrespectful you called me a lier and told me i was a ***** and now you want to talk to me you always do this to me do you know what you want or not?

look don't say these things to me and expect me to forgive you because i won't ok you hurt me enough
  7. Erito said:

Oh ¿no recuerdas todas esas cosas que me dijiste? Fueron muy irrespetuosas, me llamaste mentirosa y me dijiste que era una **** y ahora quieres hablar conmigo siempre me haces esto, ¿sabes lo que quieres o no?

Mira no me digas esas cosas y esperes que te perdone porque no está bien, me has herido lo suficiente

x0babiigirlx0 said:

translation!!

ok if you promise me you won't do this to me again then i will forgive you and we can talk about it but if your lying to me i don't want any part of you so you better tell me the truth right now because you treated me very badly

citlalli said:

Quote Originally Posted by x0babiigirlx0 View Post
    translation!!

ok if you promise me you won't do this to me again then i will forgive you and we can talk about it but if your lying to me i don't want any part of you so you better tell me the truth right now because you treated me very badly
    De acuerdo, si me prometes que no volverás a hacerlo de nuevo, entonces te perdonaré y podremos hablar al respecto; pero si sólo me estás mintiendo, entonces no quiero nada de ti, así que más te vale que me digas la verdad ahorita, ya que me trataste muy mal.
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

x0babiigirlx0 said:

Translations!!

i don't want to be mean but your brother keeps annoying me everyday he always wants to talk to me everytime i'm on the computer he keeps writting to me and i try so hard to talk to him but he asks too many questions and it gets very annoying afterwards i don't know how to tell him in a nice way that i want to be with you and not him

is there something wrong with your phone i sent you a lot of texts today but you never answered me i don't know if it's your phone or my phone acting up

spanish to english

porque estoy bien la jugada
    Last edited by x0babiigirlx0; 06-27-2010 at 01:24 PM.
  11. Erito said:

No quiero ser mala pero, tu hermano sigue molestándome todos los días él quiere hablar conmigo todo el tiempo, estoy en la computadora y el sigue escribiéndome y trato de hablar con él pero hace demasiadas preguntas y luego se pone un poco molesto, no sé cómo decirle de una manera amable que quiero estar contigo y no con él.

¿Le pasa algo a tu teléfono? Te mande muchos mensajes pero nunca me contestaste no sé si sea mi teléfono o el tuyo.

x0babiigirlx0 said:

Translations!!

spanish to english

porque estoy bien la jugada

english to spanish

why did you tell my sister you were from el salvador and now your telling me your from honduras are you lying to me or to my sister because someone is lying last night you and your friend played with me because i saw you both on the webcam in msn last night and i am confused about you and your friend i don't know who you are or your friend so you better tell me what is going on
  13. Erito said:

porque estoy bien la jugada / cuz I'm on the move

why did you tell my sister you were from el salvador and now your telling me your from honduras are you lying to me or to my sister because someone is lying last night you and your friend played with me because i saw you both on the webcam in msn last night and i am confused about you and your friend i don't know who you are or your friend so you better tell me what is going on

¿Por qué? Le dijiste a mi Hermana que eras de El Salvador ahora me dices que eres de Honduras, ¿estas mintiéndome a mí o a mi hermana? Porque alguien está mintiendo la noche anterior tú y tu amigo me estaban engañando porque los vi a ambos por la cámara web y ahora estoy confundida sobre ti y tu amigo, no se quién eres ni quien es tu amigo así que mejor me dices que esta pasando

x0babiigirlx0 said:

Translation!! english to spanish

look i would like to be friends with you and with your brother but i would like to know which of you likes me more or wants to know me more because then that's the person that i want to know and to see because if your brother doesn't like me in that way and just wants to be friends then it is fine then i want to know you but if you don't like me in that way then we will just be friends just tell me

spanish to english

does anyone know what k p2 means because i've heard alot of salvadorians use it and hondurans sometimes mexican but i do not know what i means ?
    Last edited by x0babiigirlx0; 06-27-2010 at 11:00 PM.

citlalli said:

@x0babiigirlx0:

look i would like to be friends with you and with your brother but i would like to know which of you likes me more or wants to know me more because then that's the person that i want to know and to see because if your brother doesn't like me in that way and just wants to be friends then it is fine then i want to know you but if you don't like me in that way then we will just be friends just tell me Mira, me gustaría hacer amistad contigo y tu hermano, pero quiero saber a quien de los dos le gusto más o quiere conocerme mejor, pues ese será entonces a quien yo quiera conocer y ver. Si no le gusto a tu hermano para algo más y simplemente quiere que seamos amigos, entonces está bien y quiero conocerte mejor; pero si no te gusto para más, entonces podemos ser simplemente amigos. Nomás dime.

spanish to english

does anyone know what k p2 means because i've heard alot of salvadorians use it and hondurans sometimes mexican but i do not know what i means ? In Mexico it means something like "what's up?/ what's going on? / what's the deal?" (Written out it's "Qué"=what/which "pedo"=slang for "issue/ problem".
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

x0babiigirlx0 said:

Translation!!

you know what i miss your cute face i miss seeing you i know this is going to sound stupid but when i see your face i go crazy it's like you got me going insane

citlalli said:

Quote Originally Posted by x0babiigirlx0 View Post
    Translation!!

you know what i miss your cute face i miss seeing you i know this is going to sound stupid but when i see your face i go crazy it's like you got me going insane
    Sabes, extraño tu linda cara, extraño verte. Sé que te va a sonar estupido, pero me vuelvo loquita cuando veo tu cara; como que me estás haciendo perder la cabeza.

x0babiigirlx0 said:

Translations!!

don't say that because you are giving me bad advice you are supposed to tell me whats good for me like stop drinking and that its a bad thing but you like to tell me your happy for me wow you must be a crazy boy

so when are we chilling we should go chill and hook up and see what's good just tell me when or if you even want to and we will see what happens and i don't care about the age you know that doesn't matter i mean if it matters to you we won't but that's your choice to me it's perfectly fine

don't be offended but i was looking at your pictures and you look like your a bad boy but in a good way not trying to be mean or anything so don't be offended it's a good thing trust me

do you know when your brother is going to leave so we can talk because i want to talk to you and see you on the web cam so i hope he leaves soon and you better not tell him i said that
    Last edited by x0babiigirlx0; 06-28-2010 at 05:19 PM.

citlalli said:

@x0babiigirlx0:

don't say that because you are giving me bad advice you are supposed to tell me whats good for me like stop drinking and that its a bad thing but you like to tell me your happy for me wow you must be a crazy boy
    No me digas eso porque me estás mal aconsejando. Se supone que deberías decirme lo que es bueno para mi, como que deje de beber y esas cosas. Es malo, pero a ti te encanta decirme que estás feliz por mi; ¡guau! haz de estar loco.

so when are we chilling we should go chill and hook up and see what's good just tell me when or if you even want to and we will see what happens and i don't care about the age you know that doesn't matter i mean if it matters to you we won't but that's your choice to me it's perfectly fine
    Entonces cuando la estemos pasando bien deberíamos de relajarnos y enrollarnos a ver si funciona, nomás dime cuando o si te gustaría y a ver qué pasa. A mi no me importa la edad sabes, para mi no tiene ninguna importancia, pero si para ti es importante entonces no, pero es tu decisíon, por mi parte no hay ningún problema.

don't be offended but i was looking at your pictures and you look like your a bad boy but in a good way not trying to be mean or anything so don't be offended it's a good thing trust me
    No te enojes pero estaba viendo tus fotos y te ves como un chico malo, pero en buena onda; no quiero ser grosera ni nada, así que no te ofendas. Es bueno, creeme.

do you know when your brother is going to leave so we can talk because i want to talk to you and see you on the web cam so i hope he leaves soon and you better not tell him i said that
    ¿Sabes cuando se va tu hermano? para que hablemos, porque quiero hablar contigo y verte por la cámara; por eso espero que se vaya pronto, y más te vale que no le digas lo que te he dicho.
  20. lilmami said:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by citlalli View Post
    @lilmami: First part:

My heart was taken by you... broken by you... and now it is in pieces because of you. Me robaste el corazón... lo rompiste... y ahora está en pedazos por tu culpa.

Love is like falling down... in the end you're left hurt, scarred, and with a memory of it forever. El amor es como una caida... al final quedas lastimado, marcado y siempre lo recordarás.

You're the one who broke my heart, you're the reason my world fell apart, you're the one who made me cry, yet I'm still in love with you and I don't know why. Tú eres quien me rompio el corazón, eres la razón por la cual mi mundo se derrumbó, eres quien me hizo llorar, y a pesar de ello aun estoy enamorada de ti y no sé por qué.

Wanting him is hard to forget, loving him is hard to regret, losing him is hard to accept, but even with all the hurt I've felt, letting go is the most painful yet. Es difícil olvidar que lo quiero, es difícil lamentar que lo amo, es difícil aceptar perderlo, pero a pesar de todo el dolor que he sufrido, dejarlo ir es lo que más me duele.

I made a choice to finally let go, because I can't stand the pain, it's time for my last tear to fall and smile again. Finalmente decidi dejarlo ir porque ya no aguanto el dolor, es hora de derramar una ultima lágrima y de sonreir de nuevo.

I cried today... not because I miss you... or even wanted you... but because I realized I'm gonna be all right without you. Hoy lloré... no porque te extraño... o ni siquiera porque te quiero... sino porque me he dado cuenta de que voy a estar bien sin ti.

You always say you hate to see me hurt, and you hate to see me cry. So all those times that you hurt me, did you close your eyes? Siempre dices que odias verme lastimada, y que odias verme llorar. Entonces, ¿acaso cerraste los ojos todas esas veces que me lastimaste?

So... from now on... when you think of me... just remember that I could've been the best thing you ever had. Así que a partir de ahora, cada vez que pienses en mi, sólo recuerda que podría haber sido lo mejor que jamás hubieras tenido.

You asked me what was wrong, I smiled and said nothing, when you turned around and a tear came down and I whispered to myself... everything is. Me preguntaste cual era el problema, y yo sonrei y no te dije nada; pero cuando te volteaste, una lágrima salió de mis ojos y me dije a mi misma..."todo está mal."

You wonder why I don't talk to you anymore and please believe me when I say it's not that I don't want to, it's just that everything I want to say I can't tell you anymore. Te preguntas por qué he dejado de hablarte, y por favor creeme cuando te digo que no es que no quiera hablarte, sino que simplemente soy incapaz de decirte todo lo que me gustaría.

Sometimes it's better to be alone. No one can hurt you that way. A veces es mejor estar solo. De esa manera nadie puede lastimarte.

Sometimes all you need is a broken heart to realize that something even better is right in front of our eyes, just waiting to be found. A veces, todo lo que necesitas es tener el corazón roto, pues así te das cuenta de que hay algo mejor justo frente a tus ojos, esperando a que lo notes.

You asked me what was wrong, I smiled and said nothing, when you turned around and a tear came down and I whispered to myself everything is. Me preguntaste cual era el problema, y yo sonrei y no te dije nada; pero cuando te volteaste, una lágrima salió de mis ojos y me dije a mi misma..."todo está mal."

muchas gracias por la traduccion.