Ehsan Khaje Amiri - Baraye Akharin Bar, Labkhande Ejbari, Az Man Jado Masho

Thread: Ehsan Khaje Amiri - Baraye Akharin Bar, Labkhande Ejbari, Az Man Jado Masho

Tags: None
  1. jade89leb said:

Default Ehsan Khaje Amiri - Baraye Akharin Bar, Labkhande Ejbari, Az Man Jado Masho

hey everyone...hope everyone is fine
    i was wondering if someone could translate for me "Labkhande Ejbare","Az Man Jado Masho" and "Baraye Akharin Bar"by Ehsan Khaje Amiri
    thanks alot
    take care everyone
    byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

***Soniya*** said:

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by jade89leb View Post
    hey everyone...hope everyone is fine
    i was wondering if someone could translate for me "Labkhande Ejbare","Az Man Jado Masho" and "Baraye Akharin Bar"by Ehsan Khaje Amiri
    thanks alot
    take care everyone
    byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    well, well ...how are you Mr. Ehsan khaje amiri fan????? lol
    you know "baraye akharin bar" is one of my favorite songs too... it is the title song of a TV searial....
    you know if you like sound of ehsan voice, i think you would like
    "mohamad esfahani" too...may be you know him already. because you know ehsan is imitating Esfahani`s voice, except that Esfahani`s voice really unique and his first album "hasrat" is still one of his best....i put the link of it for you...that is if you do not know him already.
    http://music.tirip.com/person/1.htm

now for translation of ehsan songs, here we go, beginning with my favorite if you do not mind ;-p

***Soniya*** said:

Cool baraye akharin bar=== for the last time

براي آخرين بار ، خداكنه بباره
    تو اين شب كويري ، يه قطره از ستاره ===

I wish to God for one single drop of star in this dark desert of night, even if it is for the last time.

هميشه بودي و من ، تو رو نديدم انگار
    بگو بگو كه هستي ، براي آخرين بار ===

You were always with me, but it seems that I never saw you. Tell me, just tell me that you are with me, even if it is for the last time.

وقتي دوري ، تنهايي نزديكه
    قلبم بي تو ، ميترسه ، تاريكه ===

When you take yourself away from me, it is loneliness that close upon me, when you are away my heart without you is lost in darkness, is afraid.

چه لحظه ها كه بي تو ، يكي يكي گذشتن
    عمرمو بردن اما ، يه لحظه بر نگشتن ===

Those hard moments of my life that passed without you by my side, one by one took away my life and they would never come back.

تو چشم من نگاه كن ، منو به گريه نسپار
    حالا كه با تو هستم ، براي اولين بار ===

Now that for the first time I am with you, look me in the eye, let me have image of you in my eyes instead of tears.

براي آخرين بار === for the last time

وقتي دوري ، تنهايي نزديكه
    قلبم بي تو ، ميترسه ، تاريكه ===

When you take yourself away from me, it is loneliness that closes upon me, when you are away my heart without you is lost in darkness, is afraid.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *** sonia ***

***Soniya*** said:

Cool labkhande ejbary=== forceful smile

خسته ام از لبخند اجباری خسته ام از حرفای تکراری
    خسته از خواب فراموشی زندگی با وهم بیداری ===

I am tired of forceful smile, tired of repeated cliché words. Tired of forgetful sleep, tired of living in dream and pretending to be awake.

این همه عشقای کوتاه و این تحمل های طولانی
    سرگذشت بی سرانجام گمشدن تو فصل طوفانی ===

(I am tired of) all these short time, false loves; of all these long hours of suffering and endurances.
    (I am tired of) this endless tale of losing way in the stormy season.

حقیقت پیش رومون بود ولی باور نمیکردیم
    همینه روز روشن هم پی خورشید می گردیم ===

The truth was right here in font of our eyes, but we did not believe it. That is why even in a sunny, bright day, we are looking for the light of sun.

نشستیم روبروی هم تو چشمامون نگاهی نیست
    نه با دیدن نه با گفتن به قلب لحظه راهی نیست ===

Although we are sitting in front of each other, but there is not any look in our eyes. Not with sight, nor with words, we can not reach the true heart of the moment.

من و تو گم شدیم انگار تو این دنیای وارونه
    که دریاشم پر از حسرت همیشه فکر بارونه ===

It seems that you and me have lost our way in this upside down world; such world that even its ocean is always longing and craving for rain.

سراغ عشقو می گیریم تو اشک گریه ی آخر
    تو دریای ترک خرده میون موج خاکست ===

We are looking for love in the tear dropping of the last cry.
    (We are looking for love) in the wavy stormy sea, among the waves of ash.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

*** sonia ***

***Soniya*** said:

Cool az man joda masho=== do not separate yourself from me

از من جدا مشو که تو ام نور دیده ای
    آرام جان و مونس قلب رمیده ای ===
    Do not separate yourself from me, because you are the light of my eyes. You are tranquility and peace of my soul, you are the companion of my restless, feverish heart.

از دامن تو دست ندارند عاشقان
    پیراهن صبوری ایشان دریده ای ===
    The true lovers wont lose hope in you. After all you are the one that is the cause of their
    Feverish impatience.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *** sonia ***

6. jade89leb said:

Default :)

Quote Originally Posted by ***Soniya*** View Post
    well, well ...how are you Mr. Ehsan khaje amiri fan????? lol
    you know "baraye akharin bar" is one of my favorite songs too... it is the title song of a TV searial....
    you know if you like sound of ehsan voice, i think you would like
    "mohamad esfahani" too...may be you know him already. because you know ehsan is imitating Esfahani`s voice, except that Esfahani`s voice really unique and his first album "hasrat" is still one of his best....i put the link of it for you...that is if you do not know him already.
    http://music.tirip.com/person/1.htm

now for translation of ehsan songs, here we go, beginning with my favorite if you do not mind ;-p
    lol...i am a fan of Ehsan Khaje Amiri..he really imitates Esfahani's voice..yup i already know Esfahani...his voice is really powerful 'n tender at the same time!!
    thanks alot soniya for the translation ..you are the best
    take care everyone
    byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

lollipop said:

As this thread has grown to 10 pages, then I'll close this down.
    The reason: 10 pages is still possible to search, with using forums "Search" function. Over 10 pages it get's already harder.

I have moved last requests from this page in a new thread, called "Farsi translations". Here is the thread link: http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/ly...nslations.html

Thank you for understanding, and see you in new thread

Closed.