my first rap.... please read

Thread: my first rap.... please read

Tags: None

gunsofarsenal said:

Exclamation my first rap.... please read

Images cloud my mind of the burnside bridge burn'in and the sh*t the world be serv'in makes

my stomach be turn'in.

Life is harsh and MF'in dirty no car no food and damn I'm thristy.

With all these bi*ches tell'in you when where and how and now like herd of cow

you gotta keep your head above the water...not be a satistic....like walking to the slaughter.

I find myself in this stiuation, my occupation????... you can kiss my Azz when you hear my lyrics

on the radio station.

Run'in the streets like a lock down prison, Behold I have risen. from beyond the crave and

and when I wave I wave with my middle finger extended, Intented... to be offended for all

those who have...

pretended to be real, I feel a dark force take corse. Like Riding apon a black horse.

It's automatic, eratic... you get static walk'in thru the door... bi*ches and *hores like

star wars.

Darth Vader...Swing'in my mike like a life Sabier and never ever will I sever my ties to the

skies all the BS and lies, And the cycle will it ever die?

Why ask why? and cry? tears runn'in from your eyes with hammy down jeans no greens,

dollar bills popp'in pills while crack kills. When you spange for change - get rearranged,

De-ranged -

spun it was fun - now It's done and I'm not the one... with the ruckus... you say F*ck us...

and I still

hit ya harder than D*ck Butkus. I'll come attcha like a King Kong erection the refletion,

Complection with a world wide connection.

I the seeker... Like the Grand reaper...will Alternate your state of mind, open it up and you

will

find your fate straight to the gate but wait....

I'm about to translate. Bust a ryme, chyme....Trans-form like Octamus-Prime And when I spit...

I

shine... Blam! heres your sign because I've been doing this Sh*t before time.
    Last edited by gunsofarsenal; 11-02-2010 at 02:56 PM.

Molotova said:

I'm done guessin' what words u used.
    Do every reader a favor and edit the ***** shxt !
    1 <3