The Rap...POLITICS

Thread: The Rap...POLITICS

Tags: None

gunsofarsenal said:

Exclamation The Rap...POLITICS

Lord as a token, the dreams that where broken...Around my neck I wear and bear the cross

All that was given and all that was loss.

Granted as I remenese I get pissed. Smokin Hydro cronic the endo, look'in out the window-

skyline, westhills... How do I feel? When I can't even pay my MF'in bills...and they be drinking

cocktails, feeding their kids anti-depessant pills like prizes out of MF'in happy meals.

SUV's and jet ski's and lodges, PTA metting and sports cars in Garages. three, four vacations

F*ck them and their party inventation.

The confrontation of the rich and the poor splits the nation.

CO's, PO's and judges holding grudges...They push ...we push back but nothing ever budges.

The poetic justice of it all with our backs up against the wall, we may stall and fall but we get

back up and we stand tall. The delusion, evelution in look'in for a better solution....

Work for yourself not the Corporation, the duration our revelation, the coralation of the X-

generation, Explortation of our exsistance that we face day in and day out, no doubt and

they wonder why we take the route with drugs, slugs and hang'in out in night clubs. The

Government? F*ck the government sue for a settlement. Their documents? F*ck them and

their Monuments, a couple of G's tax free, you can whatever the F*ck you please.

Cause to me, they just keep slitting our throats and they wonder why we don't give a sh*t

and we don't vote. UMMM...Lets see as I sit here using my mike like a magic wond, they

be flont'in their sh*t like Louie Vaton. At the end of the week we do get paid but its like

jerkin off and saying you just got laid. Are we to blame? When the MFers don't even know our

names, wishin the drife draft would die and scorch in flames?

As I take this verse and kick it in reverse then spit some lyrics like a voodoo curse...put a

Hex on a rich man's sex then blow his phone up with obscene text and if you want

I'll tell you whats next.......TO BE CONTENUED

Molotova said:

Work on your spelling dude. Shxt is full of fxcking mistakes, guess u were too busy battlin' brothers in the ghetto when you should've went to school. Hahaa outlaws fo' life bioootch.
    1 <3