2. BabiGurl. said:

Quote Originally Posted by KShef View Post
    Has anybody heard Tempo's new album?
    yes. i think he had better
    not saying it was bad, but not his best

3. dmoney101 said:

Has anybody heard Tempo's new album?
    yea, it was straight. most jail albums suck, so it met my expectations.

4. KShef said:

I'm looking for the lyrics to a couple of cuts. I requested 'em in the lyrics section and got a response to one outta three. Does anyone know the lyrics to "Se Acordarán De Mi" and "Yo No Soy Ejemplo"? Here are the links if you need 'em.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biQRa...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHu9n...eature=related

5. MaresLejanos said:

I'm looking for the lyrics to a couple of cuts. I requested 'em in the lyrics section and got a response to one outta three. Does anyone know the lyrics to "Se Acordarán De Mi" and "Yo No Soy Ejemplo"? Here are the links if you need 'em.

I find and posted the lyric of the first one (Se acordaránd e mí) and posted it in your post, but I can't translate it because I am tired, maybe some bodyhere could try .

Respect the second one, I can't find the lyrics, I'm sorry.

6. MaresLejanos said:

I found the second one, with another name, but it's exactly the same lyrics in the video... But I'm too lazy too transtale yet, so maybe somebody could do it too

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/sp...tml#post624323

7. Steve_from_Iowa62 said:

I hear "pa" in a lot of Reggaeton songs. I have a fairly clear but still somewhat vague idea of what it means. Could you please go into the use of that words in Reggaeton songs in general. I am taking Spanish in college. Thanks.

8. dmoney101 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_from_Iowa62 View Post
    I hear "pa" in a lot of Reggaeton songs. I have a fairly clear but still somewhat vague idea of what it means. Could you please go into the use of that words in Reggaeton songs in general. I am taking Spanish in college. Thanks.
    it's just short for para (or papa depending on the context). if you understand para then you're good

9. KShef said:

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by MaresLejanos View Post
    I found the second one, with another name, but it's exactly the same lyrics in the video... But I'm too lazy too transtale yet, so maybe somebody could do it too

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/sp...tml#post624323
    Wow! What you did is more than I expected from one person. Thanks very much for that. I can translate some of it till I have to ask about something specific.

Thanks again.

10. MaresLejanos said:

Wow! What you did is more than I expected from one person. Thanks very much for that. I can translate some of it till I have to ask about something specific.

Thanks again.
    You're very welcome

11. MaresLejanos said:

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_from_Iowa62 View Post
    As dmoney said: "pa" is for "para" and also for "papá"

One song said:

"no hay pa nadie pa" In this case both are different: "No hay para nadie papá"

Bwn: "pa/papá" not exactly has got to do with dad/dady/father, in many cases it's just a way to call a man, like "ma" for a woman.

12. KShef said:

What do "Dejalo que puye" and "Esta de pinga" mean?

13. BabiGurl. said:

What do "Dejalo que puye" and "Esta de pinga" mean?
    dejalo que puye - don't fight ut (the way i understand it)
    esta de pinga - literly: of the d.i.c.k.. but he says: "la cabeza en la picina
    dale mami esta de pinga" which means head in the pool, go ahead mami the one that's of the d.i.c.k.

14. KShef said:

Unhappy

Gracia’ mamita linda, pero aún no entiendo. Does puyar mean “to fight”? (I thought it meant a more pleasant act.) If so, does “Dejalo que puye,” mean the same thing as “Deja de puyar”?

And if I want to say in Spanish, "Play that song," do I say, "Deja que hable esa canción"?

DeBaires said:

Gracia’ mamita linda, pero aún no entiendo. Does puyar mean “to fight”? (I thought it meant a more pleasant act.) If so, does “Dejalo que puye,” mean the same thing as “Deja de puyar”?

And if I want to say in Spanish, "Play that song," do I say, "Deja que hable esa canción"?
    I found that "puyar" means "to hurry (up)" & also "to have sex," but I'm not familiar with either meaning, so hopefully someone else can add to this.

In general "dejalo que..." means "let him..." as in let him do something.

& "deja de..." means "stop..." doing something.

Does that make sense?
    Nu ştiu de ce lupt aşa pentru tine.
    Ti it l'avìe tut ma adess 't as nen gnente.
    Exchange the sunshine for brown eyes & dark skies, replace this dull life with you.

16. BabiGurl. said:

well that's how i always understood that. i could be extremely off, so my bad. i guess it could mean let him um.. hit it? lol i'm sorry... i'm not that fluent. yeah, now that i think of it, "dejalo que puye" is probably let him hit it (or something like that)

Zahra2008 said:

Play that song = you can use any of these sentences

1. toca ésa canción
    2. pon ésa canción
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!

DeBaires said:

Quote Originally Posted by Zahra2008 View Post

1. toca ésa canción
    2. pon ésa canción
    Oops, me habia olvidado de esa parte, gracias!
    Nu ştiu de ce lupt aşa pentru tine.
    Ti it l'avìe tut ma adess 't as nen gnente.
    Exchange the sunshine for brown eyes & dark skies, replace this dull life with you.

19. KShef said:

Mucha' gracias a todos.

Quote Originally Posted by Zahra2008 View Post

1. toca ésa canción
    2. pon ésa canción
    So I can say, "Toca ésa canción," even though I'm talking to a person whose musical talent is pressing an MP3 player button? I thought that was only for people who play instruments.

Quote Originally Posted by DeBaires View Post
    I found that "puyar" means "to hurry (up)" & also "to have sex," but I'm not familiar with either meaning, so hopefully someone else can add to this.

In general "dejalo que..." means "let him..." as in let him do something.

& "deja de..." means "stop..." doing something.

Does that make sense?
    Yeah, but I think babigurl heard it the same way I did. I can't remember all the lyrics but in "Más Maíz" they said, "Dejala que empuje," in one verse and "Dejala que puye," in another. I've also heard, "Dejalo que salga," in another song before, which I thought meant "Let it out." "Let it push" and "Let it... (whatever 'puye' means)" didn't fit with the rest of the lyrics, though.

Zahra2008 said:

you're welcome
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!