Hami - Hamgerye

Thread: Hami - Hamgerye

Tags: None
  1. azerate said:

Default Hami - Hamgerye

Hi there,

Could anyone translate this lyrics please ?

Mahtab ba shab rah nayoomad, khazoon ke kootah nayoomad
    Cheshmat ke barooni shodan, abra ke zendooni shodan
    Oonke ghame boghzamo did, oonke be dadam naresid
    Raft va too khabe ghesse mord, hormate faryadamo bord
    Pardaeye akhare tagarg, kooche to bood va boghze barg
    Ghesseye eshghi ke hanooz, delgire va taranesooz
    Roo asemoona Benevis, naaye paridan dige nist
    Too cheshmaye ghasedaka, shoghe residan dige nist
    To ey hamishe hamsafar, dobare Bachegi nakon
    Ba in shekase bal o par, dige gharibegi nakon

Hanooz harase kooche ha, toro be yadam miare
    Setareh haye shabzade, boghze cheshmato kam daran
    Nazar golaye baghchamoon Mahkoome in khazoon beshan
    Kabootaraye nime joon Masloobe asemoon beshan
    Hadeseye hegh heghe man, heife ke naatamoom beshe
    Toloo'e bivaghfeye to, be daste man haroom beshe
    Khorshide deshne khordamo, too sayeha amoon bede
    Too bohte in sanie ha, eshgho be man neshoon bede

afsaneh said:

Default Hami - Hamgerye

Mahtaab baa shab raah nayoomad ------------------------ the moonlight was in a conflict with night
    khazoon ke kootah nayoomad ---------------------------- the autumn did not let it go
    Cheshmaat ke barooni shodan, -------------------------- your eyes are raining
    abraa ke zendooni shodan ------------------------------- the clouds are imprisoned

Oonke ghame boghzamo did,------------------------------- the one who saw the sorrow of my cries
    oonke be daadam naresid -------------------------------- the one who didn't help me
    Raft va too khaabe-e ghesse mord ----------------------- went and died in the dream of stories
    hormate faryaadamo bord -------------------------------- and braoght the respect of my future
    Pardeye aakhare tagarg---------------------------------- the last curtain of hail
    kooch-e to bood va boghz-e barg ------------------------ was your immigration and crying of leaf
    Ghesseye eshghi ke hanooz ------------------------------ the story of a love which still
    delgire va taraanesooz --------------------------------- is heart-rending with a sad melody
    Roo aasemoona Benevis ---------------------------------- write on the skies
    naaye paridan dige nist --------------------------------- there is no more the energy to jump
    Too cheshmaa-ye ghaasedak-aa ---------------------------- in the eyes of dandelions
    shogh-e residan dige nist -------------------------------- there is no more the joy of arrival
    To ey hamishe hamsafar ------------------------------------ o you the forever fellow traveller
    dobaare Bachegi nakon ------------------------------------- don't act childishly again
    Ba in shekase baal o par --------------------------------- with this broken wings
    dige gharibegi nakon ------------------------------------- don't feel like a stranger

Mahtaab baa shab raah nayoomad ------------------------ the moonlight was in a conflict with night
    khazoon ke kootah nayoomad ---------------------------- the autumn did not let it go
    abraa ke zendooni shodan ------------------------------- the clouds are imprisoned

Hanooz haraase kooche-haa ------------------------------ still the fear of alleys
    toro be yaadam miaare ---------------------------------- reminds me of you
    Setaareh-haaye shabzade -------------------------------- the nightly stars
    boghze cheshmaato kam daran ---------------------------- need the tears of your eyes
    Nazaar golaa-ye baaghchamoon --------------------------- don't let the flowers of our garden
    Mahkoome in khazoon beshan ------------------------------ get condemned to autumn
    Kabootar-aaye nime joon ---------------------------------- don't let the half alive pigeons
    Masloobe aasemoon beshan -------------------------------- get crucified in the sky

Haadesey-e hegh heghe man ------------------------------- alas for my sobbings
    heife ke naatamoom beshe --------------------------------- to get incomplete
    Toloo'e bivaghfeye to -------------------------------------- alas for your nonstop sunrise
    be daste man haroom beshe -------------------------------- to get wasted in my hands

Khorshide deshne khordamo -------------------------------- protect my dagger-beaten sun
    too saayeha amoon bede ---------------------------------- in the shades
    Too bohte in saanie haa ----------------------------------- in the shock of these seconds
    eshgho be man neshoon bede ------------------------------ show me love