Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Forum Rules
10-23-2013, 08:19 AM #1
Forum RulesPlease, stay as close as possible.
1) Stay safe - protect your privacy and respect the privacy of others.
2) Post in a way that is respectful of other people. Racism OF ANY KIND, abusive, obscene, offensive or aggressive postings, insults or personal attacks, defamatory comments, foul language, trolling – all this is a direct reason for warning and banning one’s account. It also includes starting religious and inter-ethnic flames.
3) Respect copyrights of other users, sites, media etc. - this as well concerns links to illegal mp3 download sites. If you want to share the file with someone, use PM.
4) Posts should be meaningful and made in relevant subforum. Please read forum descriptions before posting. Users consistently posting to the wrong forum may be given a warning. No cross posting – if you can’t decide where to post, PM some moderator.
5) Find an appropriate, descriptive subject when posting a new topic.
6) Before posting a request for a particular lyrics or artist, try first to search for it - either use "Search" link in upper menu to see all entries within this forum, or go to parental lyrics site - http://www.allthelyrics.com & search there.
7) This forum is not supposed for advertising (including "For Sale" or "Wanted" adverts). General links (e.g. www. SomeSite .com, without pointing to concrete page of site with answer to question someone has asked before) are considered as adverts. If you found answer on some other site, it's better to post both text and link instead of posting link only - site may change its structure and after that that link will become broken & useless.
8) Forum spamming leads to immediate permanent ban of spammer’s account. Even if your posts are relevant, please, do not start more than 4-5 threads per day per one subforum. If you've got many requests or questions or songs to post, please, unite them in one post.
9) This forum may be attended by children - please, avoid adult content in posts, links, signatures and avatar & profile pictures.
10) Avoid using jargon, abbreviations or "text talk". Please, do not use text styles such as ALL CAPS, or Every New Word From Capital Letter, or lEtTErS wITh dIFfeReNt CaSe, or the whole post made in bold.
11) Administrating/Moderating team reserve the right to edit, remove or put on moderation queue any post at any time and edit or delete inappropriate avatars and signatures. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members.
12) These rules also apply to private messaging (PM). Abuse of the private messaging system may lead to warnings (as above) and/or the revocation of private messaging.
13) We use infraction system to warn users who intentionally or unintentionally break these rules. Infraction points expire in 10 days (except those given for spamming), so if the warning worked the way it supposed to, user’s account will be clean after that period. If not - 20 points of infraction lead to 1-day ban, 30 points automatically mean 2-days ban.
14) Usage of multiple accounts by same person is prohibited, duplicate accounts will be deleted without prior warning.
15) These rules are subject to change without prior notice, so you’re welcome to check this page time after time and consult some of the Moderating Team if you’re unsure how to act.
"Thank you" button is intended to help you publicly express your gratitude to a member for his/her useful post.
Allthelyrics.com forum is dedicated to song lyrics, that's why "Thank you" button is installed only in sub-forums which directly deal with lyrics (Translate, Identify it & some other)
USE "Thank you" button
a) if you've got an answer to your request
b) if you saw some piece of information which helped you
DO NOT USE "Thank you button"
a) if you want to express your sympathy
b) if you want to thank back for the "Thank you" sent to you
c) for minor reasons
- do not forget to thank people who help you
- keep "Thank you" system clean. If someone thanked you for nothing, PM him that it's does not make a honour neither for you not for him.
- if you misuse the system, all your "Thank you" will be cleared.
Thanks for using our forum & good luck!
Last edited by Tania ATL; 02-14-2016 at 01:48 PM.