anyone know good zeimbekika/tsifteteli artists??

Thread: anyone know good zeimbekika/tsifteteli artists??

Tags: None
  1. theoni_7 said:

Wink anyone know good zeimbekika/tsifteteli artists??

gia sas!!! i want to knwo if anyone knows any good good good zeimbekika/tsifeteli songs/artists..i know sum.........euxaristo!!!!

tzina772000 said:

if you want some really old zeimbekika you can here(if you find any) Vamvakaris,Tsitsanis,Belou. Nowadays zeimbekika Terzis,Mitropanos (those are the best for me in that kind of music).

As for tsiftetelia there are many artists Terzis has made some, also Melas. But most artists make at least one tsifteteli in every record, so the choice in this is pretty vast.

quarkie68 said:

Also Stratos Dionisiou, some nice songs of Giorgos Mitsakis (both on tsifteteli and zeimpekiko).

Quote Originally Posted by tzina772000 View Post
    if you want some really old zeimbekika you can here(if you find any) Vamvakaris,Tsitsanis,Belou. Nowadays zeimbekika Terzis,Mitropanos (those are the best for me in that kind of music).

As for tsiftetelia there are many artists Terzis has made some, also Melas. But most artists make at least one tsifteteli in every record, so the choice in this is pretty vast.
    "Είναι αρρώστια τα τραγούδια τι θαρρείς, βρες αγάπες άλλες φώς μου να χαρείς, τα τραγούδια που έχουν αίμα και καρδιά, είναι αρρώστια που δε γίνεται καλά"