yardım edebılır mısınız lütfenn ??

Thread: yardım edebılır mısınız lütfenn ??

Tags: None

lordvider said:

Red face yardım edebılır mısınız lütfenn ??

in the silence

in the silence i am here, softly like in the dreams,
    im close to u,i cant wake you up and tell u- te amo.

u are not aware of how difficult is to see u sleeping when our history is ending,
    in this cold and split night

i cant wake u up and be lost between ur hands, like a sand

To where the silent love goes, what has inside the soul, is it moving away like a wind?

to where goes the love which forgets and burns ur life,
    and which is going to sleep gradually with a pain

once again i remember in my remembrances your burnning body,
    its like an old and eternal flame

do come back somehow the kisses which ur lips keep?

To where the silent love goes, what has inside the soul,
    is it moving away with a wind?

to where goes the love which forgets and burns ur life,and
    which is going to sleep gradually with a pain

u wonder

imaginary caresses

such emptiness doesn't let me put the hand to write the first letter of
    the word that u will never have. I need that our stillness transfers me to the
    vision of how it was. To be able to draw on the wall the distant place where
    we can back to share some melody, that emitates the light of itself.

Im doubtfull among coldness and warmth. Starting to count with the fingers
    what i dont know are victims and failures,and however i know what attracts me of u, i always stay cool
    dont want to back to walk on embers, though very deeply inside me
    beats a desire of return to feel you

im closing my eyes, letting myself to feel imaginary caresses, which u ve never
    given me, but im starting to feel you, only with a rememberance of you im opening
    my soul and i am entirely yours. I can feel ur hands as u were touching
    me in truth, and u are able to commove me,so all of my senses explode.
    i call you in my dreams, ur voice intimidates me, dont know how more i will endure.
    im not trying to be fortunate, only enjoy the moment. In one day you will find out
    what.....temporal atractiveness, cause i know im suspended in the time
    and that i am a tortured portrait of what ive loved one time...
    This time came the moment when i had wings and could say that it was not your fault,
    that it was a time which didn't know how to wait untill u will pursuit me.

Fantasma....Fantasm(illusion)

i came across a lost space among the dream and a vigil. I drived without hurry
    through the dense rain, at late hours. The music enlightened the path,
    yours picture in the middle of the road couldnt be avoided.It stroke against
    the window, standed in my space and was lost in the back. Your picture
    left a sign, wound which springs of sentiments.I had full places
    of feelings which almost impedes me to conduct, which they confuse me in
    the every turning, which drag me to the precipice.

i grasped the wheel with an anger. I knew the road enough to conduct with eyes closed.
    I wasn't scared, it was grief, grief everytime when
    i saw ur picture, the illusion of you.

Maybe i harmed you? I could feel your sadness when coming cross my body,
    leaving cold which it made me anxious, but i couldn't avoid you.
    Where you came from, is unimportant, to where you ve gone, was clear.
    I Escaped, so that i could feel the dream, in order to wake up from the nightmare.I turned on the volume of
    the music in order that i could strangle my moans. The windows became unclear because
    of my short breath, of my screams, they enable me to see the road that
    stayed to go through, with a clarity, but unimportant, I knew the road very well.
    I was able to drive with eyes closed. I have done it so many times...

drunk of nostalgy i started to doubt if it went or came,i ignored
    if i go further or regress. In a driving mirror,i didnt see myself,
    pedals obeyed to my orders, i didnt know or to brake or to accelerate.
    I started being in doubt what was on the road, that there was the fog,
    even i wasnt sure that it was night, if the time was earlier or later
    to listen to the music or stayed in the silence.I started being dispersed,
    to disappear fisically, rapidly i did feel nothing,
    Therefore what it all means?

Nothing

Only a game of words which arrange yours pupils and form an image.
    Don't think that you r reading, because in fact im not writing.
    Don't think that im saying something, because there is nothing to say.
    Or this time yes. This time you need to read, so that you will understand.
    In order to i could write something which i dont know how to read. To read
    something what i have not written.
    the colour, beat of impulses, paper, water..., sentences, ...
    and the eyes that look, and figures which disperse in this eyebeam, and out of controled impulse which strikes your image...
    i am in emptiness again, and there, i have seen three moons, and every one had the Sun behind,
    and i havent understood anything,but it seemed nice, so that i was creeping under the trees,
    to hide from your image, and and my shade projected on black sky, i lost it, and i explored letters in the soleness
    of an imaginative poem, and ive created world, and i was there untill the sunrise. I had the soul ache and i dissapeared.
    Last edited by lordvider; 08-27-2007 at 03:07 PM.

marmaris said:

lordvide bu çok uzun..başlasam bile şuan bitirmem imkansız..parça parça bölsek daha kolay olur belki..ben yapabildiğim kadar başlayayım geri kalanı da parça parça dewam eden arkadaşlar olur..uygun mudur?

lordvider said:

tabıkı ne demek

marmaris said:

in the silence(sessizlikte)

in the silence i am here, softly like in the dreams, (sessizlikte,burdayım..hayallerdeki gibi yumuşak)

im close to u,i cant wake you up and tell u- te amo.
    (sana yakınım ama seni uyandırıp ''seni seviyorum diyemem)

u are not aware of how difficult is to see u sleeping when our history is ending,in this cold and split night
    (hikayemiz bitmişken,bu soğuk gecede seni uyurken görmenin ne kadar zor olduğunun farkında değilsin)

i cant wake u up and be lost between ur hands, like a sand
    (seni uyandıramam,ve ellerinin arasında kum gibi kaybolamam)

To where the silent love goes, what has inside the soul, is it moving away like a wind?
    (bu sessiz aşk nereye gidiyor?ruhun içinde ki ne?,oda rüzgar gibi mi taşınıyor?)

to where goes the love which forgets and burns ur life,and which is going to sleep gradually with a pain
    (bu senin hayatını unutan,yakan veacıyla birlikte uyuyan bu aşk nereye gidiyor?)

once again i remember in my remembrances your burnning body,
    its like an old and eternal flame
    (senin yanan vücudunda bir kez daha hatıralarımı hatırladım.bu sanki eski ölümsüz bir alevdi)

do come back somehow the kisses which ur lips keep?
    (bir şekilde dudağında kalan öpücükleri geri getir)

(bu sessiz aşk nereye gidiyor?ruhun içinde ki ne?,oda rüzgar gibi mi taşınıyor?)

to where goes the love which forgets and burns ur life,and which is going to sleep gradually with a pain
    (bu senin hayatını unutan,yakan ve acıyla birlikte uyuyan bu aşk nereye gidiyor?)

u wonder(merak ediyorsun)

marmaris said:

yarın çevirmeyen olursa, yine dewam ederim

lordvider said:

teşekkürler marmaris gercekten butun yardımların ıcın

marmaris said:

imaginary caresses(hayali okşama,kucaklama)

such emptiness doesn't let me put the hand to write the first letter of
    the word that u will never have. I need that our stillness transfers me to the
    vision of how it was. To be able to draw on the wall the distant place where
    we can back to share some melody, that emitates the light of itself.
    (bu tür boşluklar asla sahip olamayacağın o mektubun ik harfini yazmama izin vermiyor.bu durgunluğumuzun nasıl göründüğünü bilmeye ihtiyacım war(i am not sur about this sent.)bazı melodileri paylaşabileceğimiz,kendi ışığını kendisi yaratan o uzak yerleri duvarlara çizebilmek..)

Im doubtfull among coldness and warmth. Starting to count with the fingers
    what i dont know are victims and failures,and however i know what attracts me of u, i always stay cool
    dont want to back to walk on embers, though very deeply inside me
    beats a desire of return to feel you
    (soğukluk ve ılıklık arasında kararsızım.bilmediğim kurbanları,hataları ve aynı zamanda bildiğim sende beni nelerin etkilediğini parmaklarla saymaya başlayıp,her zaman soğukkanlı kalacağım.Her ne kadar içimdeki sana dönmeyi isteyen derin his beni yensede Korlarda yürümeye tekrar başlamak istemiyorum)

im closing my eyes, letting myself to feel imaginary caresses, which u ve never
    given me, but im starting to feel you, only with a rememberance of you im opening my soul and i am entirely yours.
    (Gözlerimi kapatıyorum,ve kendimi senin asla bana vermediğin o hayali kucaklamaya bırakıyorum.Ama seninle olan o hatırlarla birlikte seni tekrar hissetmeye başlıyorum.Ruhumu açıyorum ve tamamen seninim)

I can feel ur hands as u were touching me in truth, and u are able to commove me,so all of my senses explode.
    i call you in my dreams, ur voice intimidates me, dont know how more i will endure.

(sanki bana gerçekten dokunuyormuşsun gibi,ellerini hissedebiliyorum.-------(l dont know whats commove) bu sayede tüm ruhum patlıyor.seni rüyamda arıyorum,sesin korkutuyor beni,daha ne kadar katlanabilirm bilmiyorum.)

im not trying to be fortunate, only enjoy the moment. In one day you will find out
    what.....temporal atractiveness, cause i know im suspended in the time
    and that i am a tortured portrait of what ive loved one time...
    This time came the moment when i had wings and could say that it was not your fault,
    that it was a time which didn't know how to wait untill u will pursuit me.

(Şanslı olmaya çalışmıyorum,sadece anı yaşıyorum.Bir gün ne olduğunu anlayacaksın..geçici çekiciliği...çünkü zamana ara verdiğimi ve bir zamanlar sevdiğim şeyin bana nası işkence ettiğini biliyorum.Zaman şimdiki ana,kanatlarımın olduğu ve bunun senin suçun olmadığını söyleme anına geldi,senin beni takip edeceğin ana kadar beklemekte olan zamandı.)

**l translated how l understood..i cant promise that everything is correct.

lordvider said:

cok tessekkur ederım .. en azından sayende bıseler anlıyorum hıc anlamamaktan ıyıdır

lordvider said:

marmaris .. cevırmeye devam edecek mısın bılıyorum cok uzun ama

bogazici86 said:

Geri kalanını da ben çeviriyorum

Fantasma....Fantasm (illusion)
    Hayal

i came across a lost space among the dream and a vigil. I drived without hurry
    through the dense rain, at late hours. The music enlightened the path,
    yours picture in the middle of the road couldnt be avoided.It stroke against
    the window, standed in my space and was lost in the back. Your picture
    left a sign, wound which springs of sentiments.I had full places
    of feelings which almost impedes me to conduct, which they confuse me in
    the every turning, which drag me to the precipice.
    rüya (uyku) ve uyanıklık arasında kayıp bir yere rast geldim. acele etmeden yoğun yağmurun arasından gittim (arabayı sürdüm) geç saatlerde. müzik yolu aydınlattı, senin yolun ortasındaki resmin engellenemedi. O, cama vurdu, benim olduğum yerde durdu ve arkada kayboldu. resmin bir işaret bıraktı, duyguların baharları olan bir yara. hareket etmeme mani olan, her dönemeçte beni allak bullak eden (kafamı karıştıran), beni uçuruma sürükleyen duygu dolu yerlerim vardı.
    i grasped the wheel with an anger. I knew the road enough to conduct with eyes closed.
    I wasn't scared, it was grief, grief everytime when
    i saw ur picture, the illusion of you.
    tekerleği bir hışımla tuttum. biliyordum ki yollar kapalı gözlerle hareket etmeye yetecekti. korkmadım, (hissettiğim şey) kederdi, her resmini, hayalini gördüğümde (hissettiğim) keder.

Maybe i harmed you? I could feel your sadness when coming cross my body,
    leaving cold which it made me anxious, but i couldn't avoid you.
    Where you came from, is unimportant, to where you ve gone, was clear.
    I Escaped, so that i could feel the dream, in order to wake up from the nightmare.I turned on the volume of
    the music in order that i could strangle my moans. The windows became unclear because
    of my short breath, of my screams, they enable me to see the road that
    stayed to go through, with a clarity, but unimportant, I knew the road very well.
    I was able to drive with eyes closed. I have done it so many times...

belki sana zarar verdim? bedenimle karşı karşıya geldiğinde üzüntünü hissedebiliyordum, beni kaygılandıran bir soğuk (ya da üşüme) bıraktığında; ama seni engelleyemedim.
    nereden geldiğin önemli değil, nereye gitmiş olduğun açıktı.
    Kaçtım, böylece rüyayı hissedebilirdim, kabustan uyanmak için. iniltilerimi bastırmak için müziğin sesini açtım. kısa nefesim, çığlıklarım yüzünden camlar bulanıklaştı, onlar geçilecek yolu görmemi sağladılar, berraklıkla, ama önemli değil, yolu iyi biliyordum.
    gözlerim kapalı olarak (arabayı) sürebilirdim. bunu pek çok kez yapmıştım.

drunk of nostalgy i started to doubt if it went or came,i ignored
    if i go further or regress. In a driving mirror,i didnt see myself,
    pedals obeyed to my orders, i didnt know or to brake or to accelerate.
    I started being in doubt what was on the road, that there was the fog,
    even i wasnt sure that it was night, if the time was earlier or later
    to listen to the music or stayed in the silence.I started being dispersed,
    to disappear fisically (PHYSİCALLY?) , rapidly i did feel nothing,
    Therefore what it all means?

hasret sarhoşluğuyla onun gittiği mi yoksa geldiği mi konusunda şüpheye düştüm, daha fazla mı gittiğimi yokda geri mi döndüğümü göz ardı ettim. sürüş aynasında kendimi görmedim, pedallar benim emirlerime itaat ettiler, gaza mı bastığımı yoksa frene mi bastığımı bilmiyordum. yolda ne olduğu konusunda şüpheye düşmeye başladım, sis vardı, hatta gece olduğundan bile emin değildim, müzik dinlemek ya da sessiz kalmak için vaktin erken mi geç mi olduğundan (da). dağılmaya başladım, fiziksel olarak yok olmaya, hızla bir şey hissetmemeye (başladım). bu yüzden tüm bunlar ne anlama geliyor?

Nothing
    Hiçbir şey

Only a game of words which arrange yours pupils and form an image.
    Don't think that you r reading, because in fact im not writing.

öğrencilerini düzenleyen (tertipleyen) ve bir imaj oluşturan sadece kelime oyunları. okuduğunu sanma çünkü aslında ben yazmıyorum.

Don't think that im saying something, because there is nothing to say.
    Or this time yes. This time you need to read, so that you will understand.
    In order to i could write something which i dont know how to read. To read
    something what i have not written.

bir şey söylediğimi sanma çünkü söylenecek bir şey yok. ya da bu kez evet. bu kez okuman gerek, böylece anlayabilirsin. nasıl okunacağını bilmediğim bir şey yazabilmem için. yazmadığım bir şeyi okumak.

the colour, beat of impulses, paper, water..., sentences, ...
    and the eyes that look, and figures which disperse in this eyebeam, and out of controled impulse which strikes your image...

renk, dürtülerin darbesi (vuruşu), kağıt, su... cümleler, ...
    ve bakan gözler, ve bu göz ışığını dağıtan şekiller, ve senin hayaline barbe vuran kullanılmaz olmuş dürtüler...

i am in emptiness again, and there, i have seen three moons, and every one had the Sun behind,
    and i havent understood anything,but it seemed nice, so that i was creeping under the trees,
    to hide from your image, and and my shade projected on black sky, i lost it, and i explored letters in the soleness
    of an imaginative poem, and ive created world, and i was there untill the sunrise. I had the soul ache and i dissapeared.

tekrar boşluktayım, ve orada, 3 tane ay gördüm, herkesin arkasında güneş vardı,
    ve hiç bir şey anlamadım, fakat güzel görünüyordu, o yüzden ağaçların altında ürperiyordum, hayalinden saklanmak için, ve gölgem siyah gökyüzüne yansıdı, onu kaybettim, ve yaratıcı bir şiirin yalnızlığında harfler keşfettim, ve bir dünya yarattım, ve güneşin doğuşuna kadar oradaydım. ruhum acıyordu ve yok oldum.
    *Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises-----

marmaris said:

Quote Originally Posted by lordvider View Post
    marmaris .. cevırmeye devam edecek mısın bılıyorum cok uzun ama
    gerek kalmadı sanırım

lordvider said:

coooooooooook tesekkur edıyorum sızlere

bogazici86 said:

rica ederim
    *Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises-----