yardım edebılır mısınız lütfenn ??

Thread: yardım edebılır mısınız lütfenn ??

Tags: None

lordvider said:

Default yardım edebılır mısınız lütfenn ??

that the past does not wipe off your laugh,
    that luggage does not burden your wings,
    that the calendar does not go by too fast,
    that the dictionary stops the bullets.

that the blinds correct dawn,
    that “I want” wins the war against “I can”,
    that those ones who wait do not count the hours,
    that those ones who kill are scared to death

that you’ll be dancing when the world comes to its end
    that the stage will dye my grey hairs,
    that you never get to know neither the “how” nor the “when”,
    nor the two birds in the bush*, nor the “yesterday”, nor the “tomorrow”.

that the heart does not become unfashionable,
    that the autumns will give your skin a tan,
    that each night becomes a wedding night,
    that the honeymoon never finishes.
    that each moon is a honeymoon.
    that the truths have no complexes,
    that the lies look like a lie,
    that mirrors do not agree with you,
    that you learn by seeing what you see.

that despair never knocks on your door,
    that every dinner is like your “last supper”,
    that being brave will not have too high a price,
    that being a coward will not be worth it.

that they do not buy you for less than nothing,
    that they do not sell you a faultless love,
    that they do not lull you with fairy tales,
    that they do not close down the bar around the corner.

that the heart does not become unfashionable,
    that the autumns will give your skin a tan,

that the honeymoon never finishes.

that each moon is a honeymoon.

wisalias said:

Quote Originally Posted by lordvider View Post
    that the past does not wipe off your laugh, // geçmişin senin gülüşünü silemediğini
    that luggage does not burden your wings, // bavulun kanatlarına ağırlık yapmadığını
    that the calendar does not go by too fast, // takvimin (zamanın) o kadar hızlı ilerlemediğini
    that the dictionary stops the bullets. // sözlüğün (kelimelerin) kurşunları durdurabildiğini

that the blinds correct dawn, // körlerin şafak sökmesini giderdiklerini
    that “I want” wins the war against “I can”, // "istiyorum"un "yapabilirim" ("olabilir") ile yaptığı savaşı kazandığını
    that those ones who wait do not count the hours, // bekleyenlerin saatleri saymadığını
    that those ones who kill are scared to death // öldürenlerin (katillerin) ölümden korktuğunu

that you’ll be dancing when the world comes to its end // dünyanın sonu geldiğinde dans edeceğini
    that the stage will dye my grey hairs, // sahnenin gri saçlarımı boyayacağını
    that you never get to know neither the “how” nor the “when”, // asla "nasıl" ya da "ne zaman"ı bilemeyeceğini
    nor the two birds in the bush*, nor the “yesterday”, nor the “tomorrow”. // ya da çalılıktaki iki kuşu ya da "dün"ü ya da "yarın"ı (bilemeyeceğini)

that the heart does not become unfashionable, // kalbin modasının geçmeyeceğini
    that the autumns will give your skin a tan, // sonbaharların tenini bronzlaştıracağını
    that each night becomes a wedding night, // her gecenin düğün gecesi olacağını
    that the honeymoon never finishes. // balayının asla bitmeyeceğini
    that the truths have no complexes, // gerçeğin komplekslerinin olmadığını
    that the lies look like a lie, // yalanların yalan gibi göründüğünü
    that mirrors do not agree with you, // aynaların sana katılmadığını (aynaların seninle aynı düşünmediğini)
    that you learn by seeing what you see. // sadece gördüklerini görerek öğrendiğini

that despair never knocks on your door, // kederin asla kapını çalmayacağını
    that every dinner is like your “last supper”, // her akşam yemeğinin "son yemeğin" gibi olacağını
    that being brave will not have too high a price, // cesur olmanın çok öneminin kalmayacağını
    that being a coward will not be worth it. // korkak olmanın buna değmeyeceğini

that they do not buy you for less than nothing, // seni bir hiç uğruna satın almayacaklarını
    that they do not sell you a faultless love, // sana hatasız bir aşk satmayacaklarını
    that they do not lull you with fairy tales, // seni peri masallarıyla uyutmayacaklarını
    that they do not close down the bar around the corner. // köşedeki barı kapatmayacaklarını

that the heart does not become unfashionable, // kalbin modasının geçmeyeceğini
    that the autumns will give your skin a tan, // sonbaharların tenini bronzlaştıracağını

that each moon is a honeymoon. // her ayın balayı olacağını

i did but this is a little weird... there is not a complete sentence, all of them are like phrases... is it like "you will learn that..."?? cos i translated like that and didn't write the "you will learn" part...

lordvider said:

aslında ıspanyolca bır şarkı sozu bu ... once ıngılızceye sonrada türkce oldugu ıcın belkıde ....tekrar yardımın ıcın teşekür ederım