sms message from my lovely

Thread: sms message from my lovely

Tags: None

realblonde said:

Red face sms message from my lovely

Just received this and i know he talks of love. Please can someone translate to english for me. Thanx in advance

seni cook seviyorum askım seni okadar seviyorum ki kendimden daha cook sana aşığım deliler gibi inan bana sevgilim hiçbu kadar mutlu olmamıştım sen bir melek gibi çıktın karşımea seni unutamıyorum aşkım ve unutmak istyemıyorum hiç bir zaman ve asla asla

2. -simao- said:

yeah;he'S absolutely in love with u;D

seni cook seviyorum askım seni okadar seviyorum ki kendimden daha cook sana aşığım deliler gibi inan bana sevgilim hiçbu kadar mutlu olmamıştım sen bir melek gibi çıktın karşımea seni unutamıyorum aşkım ve unutmak istyemıyorum hiç bir zaman ve asla asla-

i love u so much my love,i love u more than myself,i'm in love with u like a crazy,believe me my darling,i have never been such happy.u've come to me like an angel.i cannot forget u my love and i don't want,too;never,never...

realblonde said:

Default my lovely

wow! thanks so much for doing that for me. I think he really does love me. What can I say to him? He speaks good english but I would like to say something beautiful back to him. Do you have any ideas?

se_miso_kai_se_agapo said:

u want to say in turkish for answerin?

realblonde said:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by -simao- View Post
    yeah;he'S absolutely in love with u;D

seni cook seviyorum askım seni okadar seviyorum ki kendimden daha cook sana aşığım deliler gibi inan bana sevgilim hiçbu kadar mutlu olmamıştım sen bir melek gibi çıktın karşımea seni unutamıyorum aşkım ve unutmak istyemıyorum hiç bir zaman ve asla asla-

i love u so much my love,i love u more than myself,i'm in love with u like a crazy,believe me my darling,i have never been such happy.u've come to me like an angel.i cannot forget u my love and i don't want,too;never,never...
    yes please a reply in turkish would be perfect if you dont mind. I think I love him too.I miss him so much. Could you do in both so I know what to say. Thanx again you made me so happy xx

6. -simao- said:

u tell me what would u want to say in english,i can translate and write it here.
    some sentences here,which i think that u should know;
    i love u-seni seviyorum

i miss u-seni özlüyorum

and u can ask me anything u want,honey

asidashy said:

you are so lovely people

helping each other with improving love =)

shadain said:

Realblonde:
    I just want to say that it is GREAT to see that there are other people like me out there who happen to have an ASKIM in turkey sending e mails and sms messages. People here have helped me in translating a lot of stuff and although we have slowly been learning each other's languages, if it hadn't been for some people here in Turkish Lyrics, I don't think my lovely (benim güzelim) and I could have ever been so in love The people here really give long distance lovers a hand. And I am really happy to see there is anothe rone like me here, asking for help to understand words of love. These turks really know how to use them well!!! Iyi sanslar, canim!!! (Best of luck dear)!!! If you ever need to talk, please send me a private message and we can compare notes
    "Aşkın olmadan mutlu olamam."

realblonde said:

Thanks for your kind words Shadain x
    Here are the words I would like translated into Turkish if possible:

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away. You take my breath away my lovely. You are my everything.

Hope someone can do this for me. Many thanks in advance.