I'm a Latina trying to learn Arabic

Thread: I'm a Latina trying to learn Arabic

Tags: None
  1. Latina21 said:

Red face I'm a Latina trying to learn Arabic

What program would you recommend?

Ghaly said:

Salam From Germany x) So am I. I'mma tryin to learn arabic 2. But I would first say : Buy A Book for Beginners. U'll see, that'll help lot more. Try to write something. Soon, you'll get feeling for the language. But, you can still use a programm^^.

Maviii said:

I hope u join us in our class in this site to learn arabic..
    wishing it may help u to learn some arabic ..
    and its my pleasure to answer any questions...

lollipop said:

Thanks Maviii!

If you have any questions about learning Arabic, then I am sure, Maviii or other helpful members will guide you as best as they can.

As there is already a thread about Arabic language open, then please use this official thread for your future questions about learning Arabic: http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/ar...th-maviii.html

I wish to you successful learning!

rosadelamor said:

Default hi

well if you want to buy learning arabic sets that come with the cds so you can hear them pronounce the words and all u can just browse on www.barnesnnobles.com , altho i have to say they are not cheap.......i think i spent like 50 dollars or more on the sets with cds, but the books vary from 12 dollars to 34 dollars......
    i know a little bit of arabic, and the customs etc, i can even sing in arabic, but i can;t speak it fluently or anything like that.......
    so just try your best.
    i am actually trying to learn korean.

ELADITSA@HOTMAIL.COM said:

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Latina21 View Post
    What program would you recommend?
    You can try byki. You download it free. Iits fun. I learn so much too from songs. Elbi means heart. Hayati or omri means life. Then its just fun listening and singing along. Just listen to alot of music and you will start enjoying the language more. Im not arab either. I just love the music, and my music greek is very similar to it. Its an eastern thing
    Last edited by lollipop; 03-12-2008 at 07:48 AM. Reason: Please turn Caps lock off on your keyboard. Thank you :)
    THE GREEK AMERICAN TRANSLATOR : ) AND LYRIC WRITER IN GREEK AND ENGLISH.

Daydream said:

Latina - if you have a friend who is fluent in arabic you can get them to teach you because it's easier to learn from an actual human being then writings and books because you can hear the pronunciation itself and they can tell you if you're pronouncing it right or wrong

Other than that maybe you can take arabic in school/uni (if it's available to you)

There are some websites that teach arabic so with a google search I;m sure you can find something also I know this guy who wanted to learn arabic and well he takes it in college, but to learn more he found this website that sends him an arabic word a day by email and teaches the meaning of the word and shows many ways he can use it in a sentence and what parts of speech it is.. So all you have to do is be dedicated and do a deep search to find what suits you best! Best of luck.

ELADITSA@HOTMAIL.COM said:

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Daydream View Post
    Latina - if you have a friend who is fluent in arabic you can get them to teach you because it's easier to learn from an actual human being then writings and books because you can hear the pronunciation itself and they can tell you if you're pronouncing it right or wrong

Other than that maybe you can take arabic in school/uni (if it's available to you)

There are some websites that teach arabic so with a google search I;m sure you can find something also I know this guy who wanted to learn arabic and well he takes it in college, but to learn more he found this website that sends him an arabic word a day by email and teaches the meaning of the word and shows many ways he can use it in a sentence and what parts of speech it is.. So all you have to do is be dedicated and do a deep search to find what suits you best! Best of luck.
    Tell me which program, can you find out? Thats fantastic. Byki is good too but what you say sounds better!!!!! Shukran jazilan
    Last edited by lollipop; 03-21-2008 at 01:24 AM. Reason: caps lock
    THE GREEK AMERICAN TRANSLATOR : ) AND LYRIC WRITER IN GREEK AND ENGLISH.

Daydream said:

Alright, I'll be sure to ask him the next time I see him, Eladitsa. Best of luck with your learning.