ustume basip gecme

Thread: ustume basip gecme

Tags: None

iSiLTi said:

Default ustume basip gecme

i am watching yabanci damat (still plays in greece :P)....i am playing this song in the guitar...so i think i also should learn its meaning....PLzzz translate for me....
    i searched in the forum but i didnt find it...sooo....

Bıraksanda elimi
    Sevgim bana yeter
    Susarım öpüşüne
    Avunurda söylemem
    Belki yalandır oyundur
    Derim ya, yine de korku basar

Yazık ki ağır ağır
    Çökmüş yüreğine
    Nefret değil mi bu
    Yalan sevişmeler
    Sen değilsin sanki yarısı
    Yatağımın
    Üşürüm sarılsam bile

İsyanım yanışıma ölüm bile
    Susuyor
    Ardına dönüp giden senmisin
    A kadın
    Gururum yere düşer
    Yeter ki bak yüzüme
    Üstüme basıp geçme
    Yar

Volcano1985 said:

Hasta Siempre Comandante...(Left the forum 28-04-2008)

3. aksios said:

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/tu...tml#post233615

i have translated it before, here is the link you will see the translation, an i really like this song, thats what i wanted to say!

iSiLTi said:

thnx alot

5. aksios said:

come again...

marmaris said:

it really plays still in greece? :S

Volcano1985 said:

Quote Originally Posted by marmaris View Post
    it really plays still in greece? :S
    I know as they watch the TV-Series from one or half year behind us

8. aksios said:

which series???...Yabancı Damat was put on greek channel later than it was put in turkey but its normal , i think.because it was turkish made. for example there was a serial in turkey i used to watch but they dont show it anymore,after 8th part, i couldnt see it. it is called 'mh mou les antio', ' bana elveda deme' in turkish, this was shown in greece much before we saw it on turkish channel, cos its greek made. but as i know, Yabancı Damat came to the end in greece as well, they just put the old parts of it. and i want 'mh mou les antio' back!!! i think it was on tv8 offf niye ya niye kaldırdılar!!!!

Volcano1985 said:

Maybe It finished there too,I also saw that Tv Series you mentioned but It disappeared then...

marmaris said:

Quote Originally Posted by aksios View Post
    which series???...Yabancı Damat was put on greek channel later than it was put in turkey but its normal , i think.because it was turkish made. for example there was a serial in turkey i used to watch but they dont show it anymore,after 8th part, i couldnt see it. it is called 'mh mou les antio', ' bana elveda deme' in turkish, this was shown in greece much before we saw it on turkish channel, cos its greek made. but as i know, Yabancı Damat came to the end in greece as well, they just put the old parts of it. and i want 'mh mou les antio' back!!! i think it was on tv8 offf niye ya niye kaldırdılar!!!!
    l know all things you said but thats not what I mean..I know they showed this series just 8 episode behind us..but yd finished nearly more than 8 months before in Turkey..so l asked!!

leeenn_love said:

Hi everyone
    The series Yabancı Damat is going in Bulgaria now. I have a question. Could some one tell me how is the name of the other song which is singing by woman to greek and turkish. There is a movie in Youtube and I like this song but I can't find. Here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFj_c...FE22A&index=52
    Thanks
    Love like you've never been hurt.
    Обичай така все едно никога не си бил нараняван.