Miscellaneous (not lyrics) SR/CR/BH <-> EN Translations

Thread: Miscellaneous (not lyrics) SR/CR/BH <-> EN Translations

Tags: None
  1. PrincessMarina said:

thanks..=)

Spring said:

you're welcome!

lorelai_g87 said:

I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you => Serbian
    ...life after death...

4. ina said:

I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.
    - Nije me uznemiro to što si me lagao-la, ali jeste to da ti od sada ne mogu više verovati.
    - Nisam uznemiren da si me lagao-la, ali sam zabrinut da ti od sada ne mogu verovati.

5. Bosnaboy said:

hello can someone please translate this into bosnian cause i want to say it my girlfriend. im learning fast but not that fast haha thank you =]

"I know I don’t always acknowledge your beauty or say the right stuff at the right time but that’s because I believe it in my heart already but that is still no excuse, u are those qualities and more. And u will never find another person with the immesnse love I have for you. From the moment ive met you, if two we’re ever one then we deffinetly are one nd I thank god that ive found someone like you to do this with. Love you"

6. Bosnaboy said:

and i also what to say u guys r great u help so much. =]

7. ina said:

Well, here is Serbian transformed into Bosnian with few modifications:

Znam da nisam uvjek primao k znanju tvoju ljepotu (nisam tada shvatio tvoju ljepotu, it sounds better) ili govorio prave stvari u pravo vrijeme, ali to je stoga što sam u to već vjerovao u srcu; to još nije opravdanje, ti poseduješ sve te kvalitete i više od toga. Nikad nećeš naći drugu osobu sa ovakvom beskrajnom ljubavlju za tebe. Od trenutka kad sam te sreo, ako dvoje ikada mogu biti jedno, onda smo mi definitivno jedno. Hvala bogu da sam sreo nekoga kao što si ti da s njom to i ostvarim. Volim te.

P.S. I know that this is a site for learning languages and not for love advises, but I don't suggest you to tell a woman that you didn't acknowledge her beauty even if that was temporary. Better skip to - didn't tell you the right words

Wish you luck!
    Last edited by ina; 03-23-2009 at 04:15 AM.

lorelai_g87 said:

can someone plz translate thse for me in Serbian?
    - the greatest love i've ever known could have not ended in a worse way than this. I am totally heartbroken
    - only the ones we love the most can hurt us the most
    - i wish i hadnt said certain things...and i wish i hadnt been told certain words
    - when we feel hurt, we just want to hurt back. and sometimes we pass the limit
    Last edited by lorelai_g87; 03-24-2009 at 01:27 AM.
    ...life after death...

9. ina said:

1. the greatest love i've ever known could have not ended in a worse way than this. I am totally heartbroken.
    Najveća ljubav za koju san znao(- correction: sam znala) nije se mogla završiti na gori način od ovog. Moje srce je prepuklo (Ostao/ ostala sam potpuno slomljenog srca).

2. only the ones we love the most can hurt us the most.
    Samo oni koje volimo najviše mogu nas povrediti najviše.

3. i wish i hadnt said certain things...and i wish i hadnt been told certain words.

Voleo bih (volela bih) da nisam rekao (rekla) neke stvari... i voleo/volela bih da mi nisu rečene neke reči.
    *neke- meaning neke odredjene

4. when we feel hurt, we just want to hurt back. and sometimes we pass the limit.
    Kada se osećamo povređenim, mi i sami želimo to da uzvratimo (i mi samo želimo da povredimo za uzvrat) . I ponekad pređemo granicu.
    Last edited by ina; 03-25-2009 at 07:49 AM.

10. MissVoff said:

Ina, i just have to say that you are great... help others...

hvala ti puno

sandra said:

1. the greatest love i've ever known could have not ended in a worse way than this. I am totally heartbroken.
    Najveća ljubav za koju SAM znao nije se mogla završiti na gori način od ovog. Moje srce je prepuklo (Ostao sam potpuno slomljenog srca).

@INA@...I just correct SAM ..............

...and for our friends @lorelai_g87@ SAN mean DREAM.

Kisses!!!!!
    Όλα είναι εδώ όπως ήταν παλιά
    αγκαλιές και φιλιά όλα είναι εδώ
    Όλα είναι εδώ κι είναι τόσα πολλά
    που μιλούν στην καρδιά όλα είναι εδώ

Spring said:

Guys, please ask for random translations in the other thread - http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/se...nslations.html
    not here...

MayGoLoco said:

Good job Ina! I've just one comment, there should also be a female version of the first line
    (since I think Lorelai_g87 is a girl...judging by the name,
    please do correct me if I'm wrong, it would just sound wrong comming from a girl).

Najveća ljubav za koju sam znao (znala) nije se mogla završiti na gori način od ovog.
    Moje srce je prepuklo (Ostao (ostala) sam potpuno slomljenog srca).

m/(f)

14. ina said:

Oh, correct me anytime, of course, I learn with you as well. I am sorry for SAN, that was a mistake while tipping.
    Yea, Lorelai is probably a 22 years old girl - g87 who maybe likes Heinrich Heine (Die Lorelei) or just that TV series.. or I have great imagination!

lorelai_g87 said:

LOL thanks for the female version of the sentence...yeah in fact I am a 22 year old girl who loves that tv series
    ...life after death...

sandra said:

Smile xexexe

Quote Originally Posted by ina View Post
    Oh, correct me anytime, of course, I learn with you as well. I am sorry for SAN, that was a mistake while tipping.
    Yea, Lorelai is probably a 22 years old girl - g87 who maybe likes Heinrich Heine (Die Lorelei) or just that TV series.. or I have great imagination!
    @ina@ you working on profiles of people....like fbi agent??? xxexexexe......great job.......
    Όλα είναι εδώ όπως ήταν παλιά
    αγκαλιές και φιλιά όλα είναι εδώ
    Όλα είναι εδώ κι είναι τόσα πολλά
    που μιλούν στην καρδιά όλα είναι εδώ

lorelai_g87 said:

Lorelai has constant flashes of your last words and it always feels like a stab in the chest = Serbian?
    ...life after death...

18. ina said:

I don't understand quite, Lorelai, what is that. I know only this:

Lorelai was a siren whose voices called sailors to their death in the waters of the Rhineor in other story she had fatal gaze but she herself was the victim too ("the poor girl was the victim of her feelings and of her own gaze")

Lorelai- in mythology- incarnation of the curse of love.
    fatal beauty out of reach, she herself represents misery and loneliness and death for those who want her.

lorelai_g87 said:

lol sorry...I was asking translation in Serbian of the sentence

Lorelai has constant flashes of your last words and it always feels like a stab in the chest

PS: wow.....I like the meaning behind the name Lorelai
    ...life after death...

20. darcdante said:

can some one translate this for me, please? Thank you!

kad pronadjes nekog ko ti se bas svidja - kazes joj da te nervira i blokiras je? Ja sam se tek naljutila kad sam procitala sta si jutros napisao. Nikad mi niko takvo nesto nije rekao i nadam se da si mnogo bolja osoba od te kojom se danas cinis.
    Ne brini se - necu ti vise da ti pisem. Ti si mozda sebi - najveci neprijatelj Bane.