need help with a band

Thread: need help with a band

Tags: None
  1. Kiley said:

Default need help with a band

they had a commercial for their cd out about a year or two ago, about the same time as the pink spiders had a commercial out for their cd, there is a male and female vocalist, they sound sort of alternative possibly emo, im pretty sure it starts with an f but i could be way off on that, i downloaded a bunch of songs from them at the time but lost everything on that harddrive and now can not for the life of me figure out what their name was

one of the songs i downloaded was something about singing lullabies, the one with the closest lyrics to that i could find online was something by taking back sunday but that is definately not what i am looking for and unfortunately i can not think of how their other songs go so i am very much stuck right now

any help would be greatly appreciated

atmaestro said:

My wild guess is "Drunken Lullabies" by Flogging Molly
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

3. Kiley said:

no it isnt flogging molly thank you for your response though

the lyrics to the song i am talking about that i downloaded have the exact lyrics in the chorus as what google says is taking back sunday

"we can talk all night and i will sing you lullabies"

but it is a male and female both singing

4. Kiley said:

alright i found the band i was looking for although according to the site with their lyrics they do not sing the song i was looking for so i guess ill have to keep looking for that song, the band i was looking for was called the forecast thank you for all your help guys