Hopeless Cause

Thread: Hopeless Cause

Tags: None
  1. Padawan said:

Unhappy Hopeless Cause

Hi there. I have been looking for this song for an eternity & have never even come close to finidng it in the past. I am likley the most hopeless case in music search history, as i literally have been searching for this song for 5+ years with no success. This is in part due to the type of song i am looking for, because i know so little about it. I have been unsuccessful here after many great suggestions from you guys in the past. Alas i am here again & am going to try and find this tune again.
    First off i have no idea when it came out. I suspect in the last 10 years.
    It is instrumental with no words.
    It is a funky oriental sounding beat with repetitive loops.
    Sounds like Synth, and is definately electronic.
    It sounds like someone is playing a harp thoughout
    I recently heard it used in the background of a Break beat track. (tried to email the DJ to find out but never heard back. Sigh)
    Now you know why this tune has never been found, as i have so little info on it. Fresh post, fresh new minds and ideas. If you guys have any ideas please shot them out too me & i will give it a stab.
    Thanks in advance
    Padawan
    Last edited by Padawan; 06-12-2008 at 02:49 PM.

atmaestro said:

There were several suggestions in your last posting on this subject that you did not respond to. Can you eliminate any of the previous suggestions?

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/id...any-years.html
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

3. Dex said:

Mint Royale - From Rusholme With Love ?
    Watergate - Heart Of Asia ?

music fanatic said:

I'm sorry man, I wish I could help you out cause I think I know what song your talking about too. Wish you the best of luck.
    Heaven won't take me and Hell's afraid I'll take over

5. Padawan said:

Ok. Thanks first off for responding guys. Dex two good tries but they are not the ones i am looking for. Keep the suggestions coming. atmaster I appreciate you bringing me back to my original posts, as i did not see those later posts. They were also good stabs at the song i am looking for. However not the ONE. Keep them coming guys/ gals. Have a great weekend.