Solved: please help!!!

Thread: Solved: please help!!!

Tags: None

psetto727 said:

Default Solved: please help!!!

ok there are 2 songs that i have on a old cd but i cant figure out who is singing one of the songs and the other im pretty sure it is helhim zain and i am guessing by the lyrics the song is called sirr el a3zab?? ive checked both of his albums and i cannot find this song!! the song starts off with these words.... w' baeed sa3bi ou'salek, ma3oul albi ...(something here) janait ktiri shtetilak etc.. i know the spelling is not right but if anyone can figure that one out? thankss!!!

the second song i dont even know who sings it but im guessing the name is tather haneeni?? i can tell he is not lebanese because of his dialect but the song starts off... law taaref ala galbi ghalak..tather hanenni kan elli galbi bakak w ertaht ainy.... im not sure if those are even the right words but still if anyone can help me that would be great!! i know this is very general information and i may have some mistakes but its worth a try! thanks all! God bless!

majdn said:

Hey,

First song is not Melhim Zein its by سعود بوسلطان (So3ood AbuSultan)

Second song is by Rabee3 El Asmar the song is called Ghalak
    Ya reit albi yekoon 2assi 3shan ye2dar yefoot 7obak, o a3eesh zayak sa3eed nassi o la es2alshi 3ala albak.

Layla said:

The translation from Ghalak is here:

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/ar...tml#post288909

psetto727 said:

woooow thank you to all who helped with that because it was really bothering me! i searched for almost 2 hours trying to figure this out!! i really appreciate that!! God bless!

majdn said:

You Welcome
    Ya reit albi yekoon 2assi 3shan ye2dar yefoot 7obak, o a3eesh zayak sa3eed nassi o la es2alshi 3ala albak.