Please Identify these songs!

Thread: Please Identify these songs!

Tags: None
  1. TheMusicLuvR said:

Question Please Identify these songs!

I posted this a week ago in "Store Musics Identify" but there's been no response. So I'm moving the thread here...the moderators can just delete my other thread...

I heard these songs in a Sears a week ago but I don't remember much about them.

The first song I'm looking for had lyrics, but I couldn't make them out. The only thing I know for sure was that the first line the chorus was, "Kiss you mine." (Or it might have been, "Kiss, you're mine!") It's a female singer with a high, almost "cutsey" voice. It sounded like it COULD have been recorded in the 90s, but most likely from the '00s. The style was pop rock with a classic upbeat acoustic guitar sound playing throughout the song. A toe-tapping track with an almost cute sound. (It is not "Do You Wanna Have a Flirt", by the way.)

The second song is trickier, it was some sort of a jazz/rock thing.... there were no lyrics, so this one didn't really stick... most of it was had vibraphone playing boogie-woogie leads (very basic, standard ones) with a really sweet-sounding guitar solo right in the middle before it went back to the boogie vibraphone. It might be a remix of a popular song, because they often make jazz versions, but I highly doubt it. It sounded like it was made to be just instrumental.

Anyone think they know these?

2. TheMusicLuvR said:

How does nobody know this?