Her an gitmeler üzerine - BaDEM

Thread: Her an gitmeler üzerine - BaDEM

Tags: None

muge said:

Default Her an gitmeler üzerine - BaDEM

für meinen besten i know this translation sucks almost morning and man. but u ll get the idea

sabaha karşı gıcırdadı karavan - the caravan creaked in the "almost" morning
    aynı melodi döküldü ıslığımdan - the same melody came out of my whistle

gece tükenmişti şehrin son içimi - the last sip of the city was over at night
    sabaha karşı çağrı geldi yollardan - an invitation came from the roads in the almost morning

başka güneş başka deniz (tuzu başkaydı suyun) - different sun, different sea ( the salt of the water was different)
    martının kanadından damlayan - which was dropping from the wing of the seagull
    sabaha karşı yollara karşı (bir yalnızlık şarkısı) - at the almost morning, across the roads ( a song of loneliness)
    aynı melodi döküldü ıslığımdan - the same melody came out from my whistle

yoldaydı artık gidiyordu karavan - the caravan was on the road, it was moving
    yol ki insanın içine uzayan - the road which continues to the inside of "man"

gece tükenmişti şehrin son içimi - gece tükenmişti şehrin son içimi - the last sip of the city was over at night
    sabaha karşı badem geldi yollardan - badem came from the road in the "almost morning"

başka güneş başka deniz (tuzu başkaydı suyun) - different sun, different sea ( the salt of the water was different)
    martının kanadından damlayan - which was dropping from the wing of the seagull
    sabaha karşı yollara karşı (bir yalnızlık şarkısı) - at the almost morning, across the roads ( a song of loneliness)
    aynı melodi döküldü ıslığımdan - the same melody came out from my whistle
    Last edited by muge; 01-30-2009 at 02:42 PM.
    Söz veriyorum, her şey çok güzel olacak, sadece sen ve ben...

Cosmonaut said:

Çok teşekkürler aşkımmmm

muge said:

lol, anytime kardia mou, agapi mou, glyka!! ah du esel
    Last edited by muge; 01-30-2009 at 05:51 PM.

Cosmonaut said:

Quote Originally Posted by muge View Post
    lol, anytime kardia mou, agapi mou, glyka!! ah du esel
    Ok better
    scs!

muge said:

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmonaut View Post
    Ok better
    scs!
    jawohl, ich auch mein geliebter