Solved: Fashion Song Heard At U.o.

Thread: Solved: Fashion Song Heard At U.o.

Tags: None
  1. cmagss said:

Default Solved: Fashion Song Heard At U.o.

I heard this song while shopping at urban outfitters, and tried to song id it with my phone but it didnt work. I think there were two guys rapping and one girl singing the rest of the song including the hook.

here are some of the lyrics.

the girl sings
    -"i can't tell if you want to hit me or if you want to dance..."
    -"i see london i see france, where'd you get your... (dont know lyric)... pants"
    she mentions something about MOVIE SCREENS and CATALOGUE MAGAZINES several times. i think its the chorus.

the guys rap something about fashion
    -"fashion cars fashion clothes, im finna holla at some fashion hoes!"
    when they rap the mention fashion through out the whole verse.

if you know the song PLEASE LET ME KNOW! its been bothering me ever since i heard it.

- THANK YOU

cmags

2. dreadre said:

Default response to fashion song

Hi, I work at UO and we love this song. The trouble is that we can't even figure out who sings it. It's a mix CD that we've had for years. If you find out anything else, I'd love to know. I was searching for info on it and found this website.

Quote Originally Posted by cmagss View Post
    I heard this song while shopping at urban outfitters, and tried to song id it with my phone but it didnt work. I think there were two guys rapping and one girl singing the rest of the song including the hook.

here are some of the lyrics.

the girl sings
    -"i can't tell if you want to hit me or if you want to dance..."
    -"i see london i see france, where'd you get your... (dont know lyric)... pants"
    she mentions something about MOVIE SCREENS and CATALOGUE MAGAZINES several times. i think its the chorus.

the guys rap something about fashion
    -"fashion cars fashion clothes, im finna holla at some fashion hoes!"
    when they rap the mention fashion through out the whole verse.

if you know the song PLEASE LET ME KNOW! its been bothering me ever since i heard it.

- THANK YOU

cmags

Steena said:

So, dreadre, is there anything you can add to the description? Additional lyrics? Or a short recording (e.g. with a mobile phone)?
    होता है जो होना है ... वक़्त ही शायद खुदा है ...
    कौन कहता है आदमी अपनी किस्मत खुद लिखता है?

4. cmagss said:

it's called fashion party by das racist ft. chairlift. it's not actually released to the public yet, and that version that we've heard is actually like a rough draft. it's impossible to find on the internet but i had it sent to me from a blog site.