A little helo translating this song by Notch bailar reggae

Thread: A little helo translating this song by Notch bailar reggae

Tags: None
  1. hyacinthee17 said:

Default A little helo translating this song by Notch bailar reggae

So there is this song by Notch and it called bailar reggae but i cannot find lyrics for it anywhere on line. So i was wonder if someone could watch the video if they have time and translate it for me. Apparently this song is a remake of another song by this other artist just with new lyrics. It suppose to be a remake of bailar reggae by Rigeo. but the lyrics do not match up. if someone would just please translate the one by notch i would greatly appreciate it.

Here the link to the vide by notch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdaxX6RPlaI

2. Musubii said:

My listening skills aren't the best, but i'll give it a shot! Hopefully someone can clean this up a bit later

Chorus:
    I like how you dance 2x
    Like how you, I like how you dance, you dance, you dance reggae
    ooh la la la blah blah
    I like how you dance salsa and merengue (dance it)
    I like how you dance bachata too (dance it)
    But most of all I like how you move, woman
    With the form that you move dancing reggae

Listen, Mami- how you... (?)
    I like how you move it
    I can't wait because i want to see how you dance, you dance, you dance reggae
    Listen mami, the way you look your figure- it seduces me

Chorus

And... (i'm hearing something kinda dirty here lol- I don't think it's right)... on the dancefloor dancing
    (?) (?) (?) estamos perreando= (basically) we're grinding
    Her movement is punishing me
    Your punishment (?????)
    (?)(?) when you're dancing dembow(the reggaeton beat)
    Your body is speaking to me
    (it is up to you(?)) how you dance dembow, dance dembow, how you dance, how you dance dembow, you dance dembow

Chorus

I would like to dance with you til dawn
    Each time you turn, you turn me on
    Now I can't (fight you (?) anymore
    I want you beside me x2

Chorus

I have his cd lol- I never REALLY tried to translate the song- i've just grasped the basic meaning.
    And, i've heard that he mixes Patois in some of his songs- Idk if any is in here- it may just be my poor listening.
    I tried my best, but fell apart in the 2nd veerse- like i said, hopefully someone can clean up the rough edges I've left behind!

3. hyacinthee17 said:

OMGGGGGG ! Thank you so much Musubii for translating. That fine this helps a lot i just needed to know what the basic ideal was in the song because i could only understand certain parts. But thank you so much for your help and translating for me. I appreciate this so much.

kmmy said:

i managed to hear some parts so. here you go

Quote Originally Posted by Musubii View Post
    My listening skills aren't the best, but i'll give it a shot! Hopefully someone can clean this up a bit later

Chorus:
    I like how you dance 2x
    Like how you, I like how you dance, you dance, you dance reggae
    ooh la la la blah blah
    I like how you dance salsa and merengue (dance it)
    I like how you dance bachata too (dance it)
    But most of all I like how you move, woman
    With the form that you move dancing reggae

Listen, Mami- how you have it
    I like how you move it
    Listen mami, the way you look your figure- it seduces me

Chorus

And... (i'm hearing something kinda dirty here lol- I don't think it's right)... on the dancefloor dancing
    (?) (?) (?) estamos perreando= (basically) we're grinding
    Her movement is punishing me
    Your punishment kills me
    (?)(?) when you're dancing dembow(the reggaeton beat)
    Your body is speaking to me
    the only thing you ask for is to dance dembow, dance dembow, how you dance, how you dance dembow, you dance dembow

Chorus

I would like to dance with you til dawn
    Each time you turn, you turn me on
    Now I can't resist you anymore
    I want you beside me x2

Chorus

I have his cd lol- I never REALLY tried to translate the song- i've just grasped the basic meaning.
    And, i've heard that he mixes Patois in some of his songs- Idk if any is in here- it may just be my poor listening.
    I tried my best, but fell apart in the 2nd veerse- like i said, hopefully someone can clean up the rough edges I've left behind!

5. Musubii said:

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinthee17 View Post
    OMGGGGGG ! Thank you so much Musubii for translating. That fine this helps a lot i just needed to know what the basic ideal was in the song because i could only understand certain parts. But thank you so much for your help and translating for me. I appreciate this so much.
    Haha, no problem- I'm glad my horrid translation was sufficient xD!