Default 3assi el 7elany - Ana wala enta

Who can translate this song plss

------>Kaal ho na ho<------
    ------>Lebnan ya 2it3it sama<------
    ------>La 2ilaha 2illa allah<------

2. noona said:

Wink

يا ريتني انا ولا انتا يا حبيبي كيفك طمني
    Oh how I wish it was me, and not you. My love, please tell me (and rest my mind), how are you now?

يا ريت الاه اللي قلتها تسكن قلبي وتاكل مني
    how i wish the aah (sound of pain) that you said lived in my heart and ate at me instead

ما بيلبقلك لما تحكي تحكييني من دون الضحكة بغنيلك حتى ما ابكي برجع ابكي غصب عني
    It does not suit you when you talk without your laughter, I will sing to you so that I do not cry, but I will only start crying again as I can not help it

يا حبيبي الله يعينك وحده القادر والشافي كل ما بستك على جبينك عم حس انو احترقو شفافي
    oh my love, my Allah (God) help you, only he is the all mighty and the haeler, everytime I kiss your forehead, I feel that my lips have been burned

قربني اكتر منك حملني آاخك عنك قربني اكتر منك حملي اخك عنك وانا اخي بتعرف انك ياما حاملة عني
    let me be closer to you, let me carry/say the aah instead of you, for you have carried my ahh's for me many times.

It does not suit you when you talk without your laughter, I will sing to you so that I do not cry, but I will only start crying again as I can not help it

ياريتني انا ولا انتا ياحبيبي كيفك طمني يا ريت الاخ اللي قلتها تسكن قلبي وتاكل مني
    Oh how I wish it was me, and not you. My love, please tell me (and rest my mind), how are you now? How I wish the aah (sound of pain) that you said lived in my heart and ate at me instead

بغنيلك حتى ما ابكي برجع ابكي غصب عني
    I will sing to you so that I do not cry, but I will only start crying because I cant help it!

VivaPalestina said:

Noona salem idayki

There's another translation done by LoOlya here kaman

And here is one done by me

So lucky NNA, you have three translations...minimum
    Last edited by VivaPalestina; 09-27-2010 at 03:06 AM.

NNA for life said:

I am sorry cause i didn't find it.
    int........wla i didn't search for this words.
    ------>Kaal ho na ho<------
    ------>Lebnan ya 2it3it sama<------
    ------>La 2ilaha 2illa allah<------

VivaPalestina said:

Quote Originally Posted by NNA for life View Post
    I am sorry cause i didn't find it.
    int........wla i didn't search for this words.
    Its okay! Its a lovely song, this way you share it with more people And different people understand songs in different ways

But the first one, the one LoOlya did, its actually in the list of updated songs

6. noona said:

Allah ysalmik 7ubi xx