American Eagle Music List

Thread: American Eagle Music List

Tags: None
  1. chillhelp said:

HEY EVERYONE I HEARD THIS SONG THE OTHER DAY AND I CAN NOT FIND IT ANYWHERE AND The lines I remember go something like this . . ."It should be locked up in a satillite. It should be kept in a machine." I definatly know the band is british or at least European because the guy had an UK accent. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!
  2. MoldeePeeches020 said:

what's that one song I heard today? it was a music video with a bunch of animated animals in it playing in a band or something....and I think there was some cartoon RV driving up a mountain? does anybody know what I'm talking about?
  3. kayyy said:

Quote Originally Posted by MoldeePeeches020 View Post
    what's that one song I heard today? it was a music video with a bunch of animated animals in it playing in a band or something....and I think there was some cartoon RV driving up a mountain? does anybody know what I'm talking about?
    i'm not 100% sure but i know the cartoon video we're playing right now is called "don't call me whitney, bobby" by the islands... i think thats the on your talking about
  4. MoldeePeeches020 said:

yep! that's it! thanks!!!!
  5. xxunknownguy69xx said:

Default Hollister?

Ok I know this is the A&E list but theres a song that's been playing in Hollister and it sounds like the main guy from Panic at the Disco with some girl but I know thats not who it is. If anyone possibly knows what song I'm talking about could you please tell me. Thanks!
  6. Concretelove said:

Exclamation American eagle musicc

Umm i was in american lately and there was this video of a bunch of people running around in bear costumes,it sounded liek a guy bandd
    ANY HELP WOULD BE LOVEDD
    pleasee&thaqnksss
  7. asexyredhead said:

Question AE song

Okay, so I work at AE and listen to these songs all the time! But there is one song I cannot figure out. It's not on the little AE radio thing on the website (but all the rest are if you couldnt find them) I don't really remember a whole lot, but I know it starts kinda crazy - like techno-y. And the singer's voice is really strange. And one line is "and watching the ghosts dance."

I've searched it and cannot find it....so help?!

xoxo Courtney
  8. got_milk_99 said:

K this is killing me i was in AE like 2 weeks ago and heard a song and i can't find it any where . It was a white male singer they seemed kinda punk and some of the lyrics were , " do you feel like a man when you push her around?" or it was something like that....i dont come here very often so plzz write my email princess_102_102@hotmail.com any help would rock
  9. asexyredhead said:

Smile reply to got_milk_99

That song is Face Down by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

One of my favorite bands!!

xoxo Courtney
  10. monicaca said:

im tyring to figure out a song i heard in the ae store not too long ago, im not sure who its by, but its a hip hop song and some of the lyrics goes kinda like "just chill and you don't stop" i think and the guy who is singing it sorta sounds like pharrel. can someone please help me?
  11. emi5220 said:

Unhappy please help! hehe

i was in AE today and i heard this song by a man and it was more of a laid back, slow song and it said "diana" in it a lot, im pretty sure it was a love song too, but its not on that list of songs above, can u pleeease help me find the title???
  12. ohmrmagazine said:

Quote Originally Posted by emi5220 View Post
    i was in AE today and i heard this song by a man and it was more of a laid back, slow song and it said "diana" in it a lot, im pretty sure it was a love song too, but its not on that list of songs above, can u pleeease help me find the title???
    "hey there delilah" by plain white ts?
  13. x_tephyys said:

okok so i heard this song long timeeeeeeeee agooooo.
    and andd i dont remeber who sings it [which is why im here] or what it sounds like but i do remeber the music video. its like two people a guy and a girl and there playing there guitar and singing and they look like there cut outs and they pop out of drawers and stuff
  14. bustyjusty said:

I heard a song a while back. Probably around Christmas time and there was a song where the guy is wearing a white leisure suit and sings kinda high something that sounds like "fashion fashion" does anyone remember or know this song? It is killing me!
  15. katkat315 said:

Heres the current music list in order. It's probably going to change within the week, I'll put the new one up soon:

Nelly Furtado: Say it Right
    Silversun Pickups: Lazy Eye
    Dashboard Confessional: Stolen
    Lupe Fiasco f/ Jill Scott: Day Dreamin'
    Rocco Deluca: The Burden: Colorful
    U2 and Green Day: The Saints are Coming
    Starlight Mints: What's Inside of Me
    Rihanna: We Ride
    Howie Beck: Don't Be Afraid
    DJ Shadow: Enuff
    Kasabian: Shoot the Runner
    Omarion: Ice Box
    KT Tunstall: Suddenly I see
    Gym Class Heroes: Cupid's Chokehold
    Like Young: Snobs and Slobs
    Tenacious D: The Pick of Destiny
    Beyonce: Irreplaceable
    Dr. Octagon f/ Kool Keith and One Watt Sun: Trees
    Boys Like Girls: Hero/Heroine
    Pharrell f/ Snoop Dogg: That Girl
    Beck: Nausea
    Floetry f/ Mos Def: Wanna Be Where U R (Thisizzaluvsong)
    Ben Folds Fie: Rockin' the Suburbs
    Fergie: Fergalicious
    Raconteurs: Level
    Sean Paul: Never Gonna Be the Same
    Oasis: Acquiesce
    Lupe Flasco: I Gotcha
    Jimmy Fallon: Idiot Boyfriend
    DL Incognito: Verbalerity
    Stills: In the Beginning
    Beyonce f/ Jay-Z: Deja Vu
    Tenacious D: Tribute
    Dr. Octagon: Aliens
    Sergio Mendes f/ The Black Eyed Peas: Mas Que Nada
    Green Day: Walking Contradiction
    Plain White T's: Hey There Delilah
    Gia Farrell: Hit Me Up
    PANIC! at the Disco: Lying is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Off her Clothes
    Kinky: Sister Twisted
    Von Blondies: C'mon, C'mon
    Diddy f/ Christina Aguilera: Tell Me
    Airborne Audio: Inside the Globe
    Gwen Stefani: Wind it Up
    Teddybears f/ Mad Cobra: Cobrastyle
    Matisyahu: Jerusalem
    Mellgrove Band: Before We Arrive
    Reel Big Fish: Everything Sux
    Beck: Sexx Laws
    Jay-Z: Show Me What You Got
    Yeah, Yeah, Yeahs: Cheated Hearts
    The Fray: How to Save a Life
    The Killers: Bones
  16. katkat315 said:

Spring 2 Music Playlist

TKO by Le Tigre
    Bootylicious by Destiny's Child
    Jerk it Out by The Ceasers
    Lose Yourself by Eminem
    Pump It by Black Eyed Peas
    Galvanise by Chemical Brothers
    Young'n by Fabolous
    The Rockafeller Skank by Fatboy Slim
    1,2 Step by Ciara
    Holiday by Greenday
    One Thing by Amerie
    Back to Cali by LL Cool J
    "_______" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers
    Dirt off you shoulder by Jay-Z

Lose Control by Missy Elliot
    Bodyrock by Moby
    Switch by Will Smith
    We Be Burnin by Sean Paul
    Jump Around by House of Pain
    Theres a Class for This by Cute is what we aim for
    Hung Up by Madonna
    In Da Club by 50 Cent
    London Bridge by Fergie
    Crazy by Gnarles Barkley
    Mr. Brightside by The Killers
    Pimpin All Over the World by Ludacris
    Check Points by The Academy is
    Oye Mi Canto by NORE

Gold Digger by Kanye West
    Best of You by Foo Fighters
    Promiscuous by Nelly Furtado
    Yeah by Usher
    Summertime by Will Smith
    Move Along by All- American Rejects
    Dance, Dance by Fall Out Boy
    Rock Your Body by Justin Timberlake
    Fight for you right by Beastie Boys
    Money Maker by Ludacris
    Feralicious by Fergie
    Hips Don't Lie by Sjakira
    Sexyback by Justin Timberlake

Spelling/Order of Songs/Titles may be off.
    Also, I'm missing a couple maybe 1 or 2, I think there's a J.Lo song but I don't remember and I also don't know the name of the Red Hot Chili Peppers song but cut me some slack it's hard to hear the CD from in the stock room.
    Enjoy!
  17. surfin4fun said:

I heard this song like a week ago at american eagle but I dunno who plays it..its a guy band..uhm....the main singer had black hair and at the end of the song it went like laaaaaaa laaaaaa laaaaaa laaaaaa. if anyone knows the name of this song can you please tell me
  18. KrnMusicPro said:

The song by The Academy Is is called Checkmark just to let u know i think~
  19. blondie911 said:

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by xxunknownguy69xx View Post
    Ok I know this is the A&E list but theres a song that's been playing in Hollister and it sounds like the main guy from Panic at the Disco with some girl but I know thats not who it is. If anyone possibly knows what song I'm talking about could you please tell me. Thanks!

OMG I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT UR TALKING ABOUT!! it sounded kinda techno ish and ya..i just heard it the other day and it totally sounded like P!ATD but idk and i cant remember any of the words so i cant find it
  20. jaysays said:

Can someone post up the songs to the 2007 summer season? there's song there that i like. Its alternative/rock and it starts with a guy in a car i believe. i heard choke or something in the song. Its a pretty nice song!! please someone help me!!