Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Arabic <-> English Translations

Thread: Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Arabic <-> English Translations

Tags: None

elissah said:

Smile

These thread and post are really good and helpfull!Im really happy to find this forum!Congratulations!
    Last edited by elissah; 09-11-2009 at 09:51 AM.

elissah said:

I would like if someone can translate this in arabic gulf.Thank you very much!

I knew that you were like that,doesent matter that you denied it.I mean the another night when me met i told you i will be calling you or texting you and you will be avoiding me,you can just say that you are not into me anymore or you just wanted one night stand(that is what makes me very disappointed)and i will stop disturbing you.I really had some hope that you might be diffrent...i really feel embarrassed,because i belived what you told me...i wish things could be different way.Allah may bless you!

I will be really thankfull if someone can translate it,im sending to a guy from Saudi Arabia,so accent may be different.

Thanks alot!
    Last edited by elissah; 09-11-2009 at 11:50 AM.

LOVELYMIRABELA said:

plz any1 can help me with this text?

دعينى أدخل أعماقك .. أغوص ببحر إحساسك .. اتنفس أنفاسك ..أنظر نظراتك .. أسمع همساتك .. قد لا أكون فار س أحلامك .. لكن قد أكون إختيارك .. متناقضة هى كلماتى .. عجيب هو إحساسى .. لكنى أشعر بالدفء فى أعماقك .. أشعر أنى من هناك ولدت .. وأنى فى بعدى عنك غريب يرتحل بين وجوه النساء أبحث عنك .. وأنى يوما ما سأعود إليك .. سيدتى لازال لدى الكثير .. وفى داخلى أمواج وهديرمن الوله والعشق ..داخلى بركان ثائر .. حمم ملتهبة تبحث عن من يطلقها .. المارد محبوس فى قمم ..قد تخرجينى منه لأحقق أحلامك .. وأسعد أيامك ..وقد تركلينى وتتركينى حبيسا داخل القمم .. انتظر اليوم الذى أجدك فيه ..أيتها الساحرة .. التى جعلتنى أعرف للكتابة طعما .. وللاحساس بريقا .. وللحياة معنا جديدا .. لا تتركينى مرة أخرى .. فالأيام فى هذه الدنيا دقائق معدودة .. والسعادة التى نبحث عنها بدون الحب مفقودة .. دعينى سيدتى أحلم معك حلمنا قد
    نستطيع يوما أن نجعله حقيق

Daydream said:

Quote Originally Posted by LOVELYMIRABELA View Post
    plz any1 can help me with this text?

دعينى أدخل أعماقك .. أغوص ببحر إحساسك .. اتنفس أنفاسك ..أنظر نظراتك .. أسمع همساتك .. قد لا أكون فار س أحلامك .. لكن قد أكون إختيارك .. متناقضة هى كلماتى .. عجيب هو إحساسى .. لكنى أشعر بالدفء فى أعماقك .. أشعر أنى من هناك ولدت .. وأنى فى بعدى عنك غريب يرتحل بين وجوه النساء أبحث عنك .. وأنى يوما ما سأعود إليك .. سيدتى لازال لدى الكثير .. وفى داخلى أمواج وهديرمن الوله والعشق ..داخلى بركان ثائر .. حمم ملتهبة تبحث عن من يطلقها .. المارد محبوس فى قمم ..قد تخرجينى منه لأحقق أحلامك .. وأسعد أيامك ..وقد تركلينى وتتركينى حبيسا داخل القمم .. انتظر اليوم الذى أجدك فيه ..أيتها الساحرة .. التى جعلتنى أعرف للكتابة طعما .. وللاحساس بريقا .. وللحياة معنا جديدا .. لا تتركينى مرة أخرى .. فالأيام فى هذه الدنيا دقائق معدودة .. والسعادة التى نبحث عنها بدون الحب مفقودة .. دعينى سيدتى أحلم معك حلمنا قد
    نستطيع يوما أن نجعله حقيق
    Pray for me to enter your depths.. to dive into the sea of your feelings.. to inhale your breath.. to see your gazes.. to hear your whispers.. may I be the knight of your dreams.. but may I also be your choice.. my words are a contradiction.. my feelings are strange.. but I feel a warmth in your depths.. I feel as though it was the place I was conceived.. and in my distance away from you it is strange for me to travel between the faces of women searching for you.. and inside me.. one day I shall return to you.. my lady, still in many.. waves and a roar of pain and longing.. my insides are an erupting volcano.. inflamed lava looking for who calls to it... a genie trapped in the peaks, may you release me so I can fulfill your dreams.. and make your days happy.. and may you leave me trapped inside the peaks.. so I may wait the day that I find you.. oh magical one.. you have let me know the taste of writing.. and for my feelings, a luster.. and a new meaning to life.. dont leave me again.. for life on this Earth is but limited minutes.. and the happiness we search for without love is missing.. my lady, pray for me that I may make my dreams come true so that one day you and I may make it a reality
    Ya reitni 2amle b sha3rak, kel lama ashta2lak atsa7sel w ashoufak ♥

LOVELYMIRABELA said:

Quote Originally Posted by Daydream View Post
    Pray for me to enter your depths.. to dive into the sea of your feelings.. to inhale your breath.. to see your gazes.. to hear your whispers.. may I be the knight of your dreams.. but may I also be your choice.. my words are a contradiction.. my feelings are strange.. but I feel a warmth in your depths.
    DAYDREAM thnx u very much but can u help to cut from text "my lady"" and put my loveand "the face of woman"to put :the face of mens"
    thnx again and sorry for annoying you

Daydream said:

here it is for males:

دعينى أدخل أعماقك .. أغوص ببحر إحساسك .. اتنفس أنفاسك ..أنظر نظراتك .. أسمع همساتك .. قد لا أكون أحلامك .. لكن قد أكون إختيارك .. متناقضة هى كلماتى .. عجيبة هى إحساسى .. لكنى أشعر بالدفء فى أعماقك .. أشعر أنى من هناك ولدت .. وأنى فى بعدى عنك غريب يرتحل بين وجوه الرجال أبحث عنك .. وأنى يوما ما سأعود إليك .. حبيبي لازال لدى الكثير .. وفى داخلى أمواج وهدير من الوله و العشق ..داخلى بركان ثائر .. حمم ملتهبة تبحث عن من يطلقها .. المارد محبوس فى قمم ..قد تخرجنى منه لأحقق أحلامك .. وأسعد أيامك ..وقد تركلنى وتتركنى حبيسا داخل القمم .. انتظر اليوم الذى أجدك فيه ..أيته الساحر .. التى جعلتنى أعرف للكتابة طعما .. وللاحساس بريقا .. وللحياة معنا جديدا .. لا تتركنى مرة أخرى .. فالأيام فى هذه الدنيا دقائق معدودة .. والسعادة التى نبحث عنها بدون الحب مفقودة .. دعينى حبيبي أحلم معك حلمنا قد
    نستطيع يوما أن نجعله حقيقة

Daydream said:

Quote Originally Posted by elissah View Post
    I would like if someone can translate this in arabic gulf.Thank you very much!

I knew that you were like that,doesent matter that you denied it.I mean the another night when me met i told you i will be calling you or texting you and you will be avoiding me,you can just say that you are not into me anymore or you just wanted one night stand(that is what makes me very disappointed)and i will stop disturbing you.I really had some hope that you might be diffrent...i really feel embarrassed,because i belived what you told me...i wish things could be different way.Allah may bless you!

I will be really thankfull if someone can translate it,im sending to a guy from Saudi Arabia,so accent may be different.

Thanks alot!
    here it is in both Arabic and English font:

كنت عارفه انك كذا, مو مهم لو انك نكرت. انا اقصد هذيك الليلة يوم قلت لك اني راح اتصل عليك او برسلك مسج و انت راح تصدني, تقدر تقول انك ما تحبني بعد كذا او انك اصلا كنت تبيني ليلة وحدة و خلاص(و هذا اللي مخليني متضايقة) و انا راح اوقف ازعاجاتي لك. انا بجد كان عندي امل انك تكون مختلف عن الباقيين... انا مستحية من نفسي لاني صدقت كلامك..حتى اني قلت لك امس انه ابوي مش موجود و نقدر نطلع سوا, حتى لو نفطر سوا لو انك بديت تصوم رمضان.. انا اتمنى انه الامور تكون غير عن كذا.. ما علينا عسى الله يهديك

Kent 3arfa enk ketha.. mu mhm law enk ankart. Ana agsid hathik el laila youm gelt lk eni ra7 atsl 3alik aw brslk msg o enta ra7 tesedni, tegdir tgool enk ma te7bni b3d ketha aw enk asl kent tabeni laila wa7da o khalas (o hatha eli me5aleni met-thayga) o ana ra7 awgf ez3ajati lk. Ana mnjd kan 3indi amal enk tkoon me5tlif 3an el bageen.. ana meste7ya mn nefsi le2ni sadagt kalamk.. 7ta eni gelt lak ams eno aboy mu mawjood o negdir ne6l3 swa, 7ta law nf6r swa low enk bdait tsoom ramadan... ana atmna eno el2omor tkoon '3air 3n ketha.. ma 3alina.. 3asa allah yehdeek!

DarkGirL said:

hey guys.. can anyone help me with this??

A: laqad adrakto el wade3 fa haza howa 3eemaily..
    x@Live.com
    milkshake sawf taqtlona !

B: looooooooooooooooooooooool,sawf taqtlona ya Romio wa tarmina lel kelab al sawda2

thx alot

sohuda said:

@DarkGirl:
    A: I remained true to my promise, this is my job
    milkshake will kill us

B: lol, she'll kill us oh Romio and she'll throw us to the black dogs!
    The hours of pain have yielded good,
    Which prosperous days refused;
    As herbs, though scentless when entire,
    Spread fragrance when they’re bruised.

bollyking said:

1.)If one says, "asl inta faker, eni enta shater", what does the "asl' and 'eni' mean? I know the sentence means 'you think that you are wise' but dont understand those two words.

2.)What does 'adeek' mean?

3.How do i say, 'i am wearing a suit but i am not wearing a tie?'

Shukran jezira.

sohuda said:

@bollyking:
    1."asl" literally means originally, but it could mean here like 'really'
    about "eni", it means "that"!

2. "adeek" if it's in Egyptian dia. then it means "I give you"

3. "ana labes badla bs msh labes grafeta(or grafa)"

and it's shukran jazeelan!

aafwan
    The hours of pain have yielded good,
    Which prosperous days refused;
    As herbs, though scentless when entire,
    Spread fragrance when they’re bruised.

Daydream said:

Quote Originally Posted by bollyking View Post
    1.)If one says, "asl inta faker, eni enta shater", what does the "asl' and 'eni' mean? I know the sentence means 'you think that you are wise' but dont understand those two words.

2.)What does 'adeek' mean?

3.How do i say, 'i am wearing a suit but i am not wearing a tie?'

Shukran jezira.
    eni is a typo in that sentence... it should be "en enta shater" and asl in this sentence doesnt really have a meaning on its own.. maybe like the term "basically" asl is a shortening for aslan in Egyptian slang

adeek means "I give you.." BUT some Egyptians may say phrases like "adeek 3reft" which means something like "see, you know"

Im assuming you want it in Egyptian since all your other phrases were so it would be: ana labes badla bas msh labes cravate

cravate is French but its widely used and known among Arabs

Daydream said:

oops I was a little bit slower than sohuda lol our answers are nearly identical

bollyking said:

Thanks a lot sohuda and daydream...i was going nuts with dictionaries trying to figure that out.

Sya Yusof said:

Smile

The gulf dialect is very difficult, but you can go to Misc. and put common phrases you would like translated and specify the dialect you would like it in.. you will find many people willing and able to do it for you.. or request your favorite song translations because it will help you pick up on some basic words
    thanks Daydream,
    i just want to know this word in gulf dialect. i already ask before this. but when i try to communicate with my habibi.. he's said i've get the wrong dialect and he's not understand what i'm try to say..

what are doing right now?
    where are you now?
    where you want to go?
    for what?
    meet who?
    do you already take your breakfast/ lunch/ dinner?
    i on the way to office now.
    i already arrived.
    where we want to go?
    you get up already?
    do you fetch me today?
    you want met me today?
    why you didn't call me?

i know just a simple gulf dialect like:-
    what - eish
    nothing - mafi
    got - fi
    don't want - maabra
    ok - taeb
    right - sah
    who - meen
    where - feen
    beautiful - helwah
    this - hada
    angry - zalan
    no - laq ah or laq
    done - khalas

if have any wrong words please explain to me..

LOUIE said:

where are you now?
    = wenak fee
    ?? ???? ?? ????? ????? ?????? ? ??? ??????? ???? ?????

Maviii said:

Quote Originally Posted by Sya Yusof View Post
    thanks Daydream,
    i just want to know this word in gulf dialect. i already ask before this. but when i try to communicate with my habibi.. he's said i've get the wrong dialect and he's not understand what i'm try to say..

what are doing right now?
    sheno ga3ed tsawe el7een (for male)
    sheno ga3deh tsaween el7een (for female)

where are you now?
    fenek /wenek (same meaning and use )

where you want to go?
    wayn treed troo7 ? M
    wayn treeden tro7een ? F
    or u could use fayn like wayn they are the same meaning

for what?
    - la wesh ?
    - o la wayh ?
    - la sheno ?

meet who?
    tgabel meno ? if u ask him /her
    agabel meno ? if u r asking someone about yourself whom to meet

do you already take your breakfast/ lunch/ dinner?
    khalast ( fo6orak /ghadak / 3ashak ? M
    khalasti (fo6orek /ghadake / 3ashake ? F
    i on the way to office now.
    but there is another way way to ask specially about breakfast
    which is :
    terawagt ? for male
    terawagti ? for female

i already arrived.
    tawni wasalt

where we want to go?
    3ala fen wedna nroo7 ?
    or
    3ala fain ra7 netsahhal ?

you get up already?
    ent/enti tes7a badri ?
    ent/enti tfeeg badri ?

do you fetch me today?

you want met me today?
    treed tgabelni elyom ?

why you didn't call me?
    leh ma tkhaberni ?
    leh ma tetesel fene ?

i know just a simple gulf dialect like:-
    what - eish or sheno

nothing - wala shai

got - fi or ako or bee
    ma bee : means : there isnt .. or dont got a thing or nothing depending on the sentence

don't want - maabi
    ok - taeb / mashe / 7ader / tamam

right - sah... or .. eee
    who - meen or meno
    where - feen or wayn
    beautiful - helwah.. jameelah ..

this - hada
    angry - zalan
    no - la2 or laa
    done - khalas.. or (sar ) or tum

if have any wrong words please explain to me..
    i made some correction and answer the rest
    actually its been long time i didnt listen to gulf songs
    so i must re practice it again but i done
    my best ..

Maviii said:

Layal means "nights" it's the plural of Layl and it's also a name for females.. layali - "my nights"
    layali means : nights too
    plural or night /laylah
    ليالي : جمع ليل

Sya Yusof said:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Maviii View Post
    i made some correction and answer the rest
    actually its been long time i didnt listen to gulf songs
    so i must re practice it again but i done
    my best ..
    Shoukran jazeela mavii
  20. kaka said: