[Solved] Hila Hila - La Tahzan Translation

Thread: [Solved] Hila Hila - La Tahzan Translation

Tags: None

azzam said:

Smile [Solved] Hila Hila - La Tahzan Translation

Can anyone translate the given lyrics into English Please???

لا تحزن معاك الله يا أعظم شعب..يا أعظم شعب
    لا تحزن بعون الله يهون الصعب..يهون الصعب
    (2)

ما تبكي يا جنين على حالك..آهاها
    وحقك ترفعي راسك بأبطال..آهاها
    لا لا تبكي يا فلسطين على حالك..آهاها
    ووالله وارفعي راسك بأبطالك
    وخلي الجبنى يشوفوا أطفالك..ما سلموا للخوف بعز الرعب بعز الرعب..بعز الرعب

لا تحزن بعون الله يهون الصعب

يا أطفال حجــــار..علموا الفجار كيف النار بتنهاب
    كيف الكرامة بتنصان..وإنو الموت فدى الأوطان ومش إرهاب
    (2)

وإنو الإرهاب المحتل وأعوانو..آهاهامش ذاقوا وشافوا الموت وما هانوا..آهاها
    (2)

ولا الطفل اللي عم يرضع..خوف وتشريد وما بيخضع
    حالف ليكبر ويتبع بنفس الدم بنفس الدم..بنفس الدم

لا تحزن بعون الله يهون الصعب

لو مهما صــــــــار...ما بنحيد ما بنلين يا فلسطين
    جاي نهار بعد الليل وبعد الويــــــــل منتصريـــــــن
    (2)

محتملين قتل وأسر وقهر ومر..آهاها
    فداكي يهون يافلسطين كل العمر..آهاها
    (2)

ولا الطفل اللي عم يرضع..خوف وتشريد وما بيخضع
    حالف ليكبر ويتبع بنفس الدم بنفس الدم..بنفس الدم

لا تحزن بعون الله يهون الصعب..يهون الصعب
    (2)
    آآه ..ما تبكي يا جنين على حالك..آهاها
    وحقك ترفعي راسك بأبطال..آهاهالا لا تبكي يا فلسطين على حالك..آهاها
    ووالله وارفعي راسك بأبطالك
    وخلي الجبنى يشوفوا أطفالك..ما سلموا للخوف بعز الرعب بعز الرعب..بعز الرعب

لـ "فرقة اليرموك" من شريط " توحدي "
    Last edited by azzam; 01-23-2011 at 02:19 PM.

nourxnour said:

Default La Tahzan - Don't be sorrowful

لا تحزن معاك الله يا أعظم شعب..يا أعظم شعب / (La tehzan ma3ak allah ya a36'am sha3ab . Ya a36'am sha3ab) Don't be sorrowful God is with you oh greatest nation . Oh greatest nation
    لا تحزن بعون الله يهون الصعب..يهون الصعب / (La tehzan be3awn allah beehun al9a3b . Behun al9a3b) Don't be sorrowful with God's help the difficulities will trivialize . Difficulities will trivialize (x2)

ما تبكي يا جنين على حالك..آهاها / (Ma tebki ya Jenin 3la 7alek . Ahaha) Don't cry Jenin at your state. Ahaha
    وحقك ترفعي راسك بأبطال..آهاها / (We 7a2ek terfa3i rasek be ab6al. Ahaha) And it's your right to raise your head with your heroes. Ahaha
    لا لا تبكي يا فلسطين على حالك..آهاها / (La la tebki ya Feles6iin 3la 7alek. Ahaha) Don't don't cry oh Palestine over yourself. Ahaha
    ووالله وارفعي راسك بأبطالك / (We wallah we arfa3i rasek be ab6alek) And with God raise your head with your heroes.
    وخلي الجبنى يشوفوا أطفالك..ما سلموا للخوف بعز الرعب بعز الرعب..بعز الرعب / (We khali aljubana yeshufu a6falek . Ma salamu lel 5awf be3ez al ru3b . Be3ez el ru3b) And let the cowards see your children. They didn't surrender to fear in the middle of horror. Middle of horror

يا أطفال حجــــار..علموا الفجار كيف النار بتنهاب / (Ya a6fal 7jar. 3alemu alfajar keif elnar btenhab) Oh children of the rocks. Teach the bomber how the fire loots
    كيف الكرامة بتنصان..وإنو الموت فدى الأوطان ومش إرهاب / (Keif alkarama beten9an, we enu almawt feda alaw6an u mesh erhab) How dignity stipulates. And that death is dedicated to nations and not terror.
    (x2)

وإنو الإرهاب المحتل وأعوانو..آهاهامش ذاقوا وشافوا الموت وما هانوا..آهاها / (Wenu elerhab elme7tal wea3wanu, Ahaha, mesh dha8u wesha8u almawt wema hanu, Ahaha) And that the (true) terrorist is the occupier and it's allies, Ahaha, Haven't tasted and suffered death and been disgraced. Ahaha
    (x2)

ولا الطفل اللي عم يرضع..خوف وتشريد وما بيخضع /(We la al6efl eli 3am yer6'a3, 5awf wetashriid wema beye56'a3)
    Nor the child which is being breastfed. FEAR and DISPLACEMENT and he doesn't surrender
    حالف ليكبر ويتبع بنفس الدم بنفس الدم..بنفس الدم / (Halef leyekbar weyetba3 benafs al dam benafs al dam benafs al dam) Has sworn that he is gonna grow up and follow with the same blood same blood same blood

محتملين قتل وأسر وقهر ومر..آهاها / (Me7tamliin 8atel we2asr we8ahr wemur, Ahaha) Coping with killings and captivations and recessiveness and bitterness, Ahaha
    فداكي يهون يافلسطين كل العمر..آهاها / (Fedaki yehun yafeles6iin kul el3umr, Ahaha) The age is dedicated to you oh Palestine, Ahaha
    (x2)

*there is a lot of repetition, but I didn't type them down

Please ignore all of my errors, I tried my best hahaha
    Last edited by nourxnour; 01-24-2011 at 08:19 AM.
    “Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see”
    Mark Twain

azzam said:

Yes, I know that this song is for Palestine. Thank you very much. I have sought the translation everywhere but i couldn't. But now i find. Thank you again Greetings..

nourxnour said:

Quote Originally Posted by azzam View Post
    Yes, I know that this song is for Palestine. Thank you very much. I have sought the translation everywhere but i couldn't. But now i find. Thank you again Greetings..
    You're welcome
    Mark Twain

VivaPalestina said:

I LOVE this song!!! <3<3<3

VivaPalestina said:

Noor hayati just a tiny comment I wish I could hear the song while correcting, but based on memory..
    Quote Originally Posted by nourxnour View Post

ما تبكي يا جنين على حالك..آهاها / (Ma tebki ya janeen 3la 7alek . Ahaha) Don't cry fetus over yourself.
    Dont cry oh Jenin at your state
    Jenin is the name of a city in Palestine

يا أطفال حجــــار..علموا الفجار كيف النار بتنهاب / (Ya a6fal 7jar. 3alemu alfajar keif elnar btenhab) Oh children of stone[I'm not sure about this one to be honest] Teach the bomber how the fire loots
    Oh children of the rocks
    The reference here is to how children of Palestine throw pebbles at the army tanks, they have nothing to fight with but they still resist the occupation

وإنو الإرهاب المحتل وأعوانو..آهاهامش ذاقوا وشافوا الموت وما هانوا..آهاها / (Wenu elerhab elme7tal wea3wanu, Ahaha, mesh dha8u wesha8u almawt wema hanu, Ahaha) And that the crook terror and it's agents, Ahaha, Haven't tasted and suffered death and been disgraced. Ahaha
    And that the (true) terrorist is the occupier and his allies

Thank you, I love this song, havent it heard it for such a long time

nourxnour said:

Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalestina View Post
    Noor hayati just a tiny comment I wish I could hear the song while correcting, but based on memory..

Dont cry oh Jenin at your state
    Jenin is the name of a city in Palestine

Oh children of the rocks
    The reference here is to how children of Palestine throw pebbles at the army tanks, they have nothing to fight with but they still resist the occupation

And that the (true) terrorist is the occupier and his allies

Thank you, I love this song, havent it heard it for such a long time

Oh damn it, I knew it was wrong when he said it in the song, but I couldn't figure out what it was. sorry for my ignorance .
    And thanks for the corrections very helpful
    Mark Twain

VivaPalestina said:

Oh damn it, I knew it was wrong when he said it in the song, but I couldn't figure out what it was. sorry for my ignorance .
    And thanks for the corrections very helpful
    There is no need to apologize, its a hard song Its easier when you hear it, I hope I havent forgotten anything bas its been so long

nourxnour said:

It was the first time that I heard the song, but I really liked it, so I'm gonna put the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESwVQnWIjOo
    Mark Twain

azzam said:

this nasheed is one of my favourite nasheeds. i listen a lot of nasheeds but i don't know Arabic Can I disturb you at any time, when i need some other translations?

VivaPalestina said:

this nasheed is one of my favourite nasheeds. i listen a lot of nasheeds but i don't know Arabic Can I disturb you at any time, when i need some other translations?
    I love nasheeds too Which singers do you commonly listen to?

You can disturb anyone and everyone! The arabic forum is at your disposal, we're all more than happy to help

nourxnour said:

You can disturb me as well I'd be happy to help
    Mark Twain

azzam said:

I love nasheeds too Which singers do you commonly listen to?

You can disturb anyone and everyone! The arabic forum is at your disposal, we're all more than happy to help
    oh, thank you so much. i'm very happy to hear it.

i listen Abo Ali, Abo Abdulmalik, Firqat Al Wa3ed, and many of them whose names i don't know. Nasheeds are so important for me and they are requirements for my happiness. And I have a Nasheed Site, but recently i have suspended it.
    http://arapca-marslar.blogspot.com

You can disturb me as well I'd be happy to help
    thanks. you are so kind / gentle to me. but i will disturb you so much that you may be angry with me. haha

VivaPalestina said:

Never

Firqat alwa3d sounds familiar Have you heard any for Abu Rateb / Abu Aljoud / Yahya Hawa / Firqat Alrawabi / Firqat Ali3tisam?

azzam said:

Never

Firqat alwa3d sounds familiar Have you heard any for Abu Rateb / Abu Aljoud / Yahya Hawa / Firqat Alrawabi / Firqat Ali3tisam?
    i don't know. that is, i listen nasheeds but i don't know who are the munsheeds of them. but, i think, the nasheeds which i listen are the old ones. i find them usually on the site: "aswatalislam.net"
    i'm from Turkey, and here, we cannot find nasheed albums for sale. so, we don't know names of munsheeds.

VivaPalestina said:

i don't know. that is, i listen nasheeds but i don't know who are the munsheeds of them. but, i think, the nasheeds which i listen are the old ones. i find them usually on the site: "aswatalislam.net"
    i'm from Turkey, and here, we cannot find nasheed albums for sale. so, we don't know names of munsheeds.
    Turkiyeeeeee <3<3 My favourite turkish nasheed is Mustafa Cihat - Amenna, I love it!!

No worries, I'm planning on bugging you with a whole load of arabic nasheeds for you to listen to

azzam said:

Turkiyeeeeee <3<3 My favourite turkish nasheed is Mustafa Cihat - Amenna, I love it!!

No worries, I'm planning on bugging you with a whole load of arabic nasheeds for you to listen to
    oh, i have many of them already but i need more

And, in Türkiye, there are some good singers like Mustafa Cihat. For Example, Ömer Karaoğlu is one of my favourites. do you know him?
    Ummah Symphony by Ömer Karaoğlu: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DFyfE776fY
    And A very Good One by him: Kuşlar (O Birds): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrUWw...eature=related

VivaPalestina said:

No actually I dont, PlainChaos sent me that Mustafa Cihat song and translated it for me, at first I thought it was a song, and the first half a minute made me notstalgic for the old syrian anasheeds, I laughed when I heard the song and found it to be a nasheed!

ama sadly I only listen to turkish musik no nasheeds Thank you for those recomendations, Ima listen to them now

You may have many, but we might have come across different songs canim

azzam said:

No actually I dont, PlainChaos sent me that Mustafa Cihat song and translated it for me, at first I thought it was a song, and the first half a minute made me notstalgic for the old syrian anasheeds, I laughed when I heard the song and found it to be a nasheed!

ama sadly I only listen to turkish musik no nasheeds Thank you for those recomendations, Ima listen to them now

You may have many, but we might have come across different songs canim
    you are right. we might come across with new ones everytime
    and i can recommend a number of them if you like them.

VivaPalestina said:

you are right. we might come across with new ones everytime
    and i can recommend a number of them if you like them.
    aaah I love you already

Yes please do! But turkish please, english is my native language so I'm a bit fussy when I listen to other singers singing in english