Živjo! Hello from Slovenia.

Thread: Živjo! Hello from Slovenia.

Tags: None

merdzina005* said:

Quote Originally Posted by tedinkyyy View Post
    haha ask my mother what have I been doing these days..she would respond to u"NOTHING!" haha she goes mad that I'm so lazy
    I have an exam on 10 May- Bulgarian literature. For the university of Sofia..it will be my enter in the Slavic philology. It's quite a diffiuclt exam trust me.. I'll have to write an essay on a topic of a problem in the Bulgarian literature.
    But I still prefer it to Mathematics..blacks (puke)
    Do u have exams to go to University in Slovenia?We must pass an exam or sometimes 2 exams to enter
    I'm still in Primary School but I'm in last grade and we have exams from Maths, Slovenian and Biology. =( I'm lazy too. Wish you luck with your exams.
    I can' wait for summer vacation.... The sun, no worried about school, empty head,... I can only dream about that for now. Hh^^

tedinkyyy said:

Oh I had exams after the 7th class(my last grade) too but they rn't obligatory.Theyr only for students who want to go to Language schools.
    I'm lazier than u for sure but I'm still good at school I hate only Maths and Physics.Theyr boring.I hated also Biology but this year we didn't study it
    My summer vacation will begin after the 19th May.
    btw I shared a playlist with u and some other people at youtube.Did u see it
    Eins.. hier kommt die Sonne
    Zwei..hier kommt die Sonne
    Drei.. hier kommt die Sonne
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

3. jakesmith said:

Default Hi merdzina005*....

Quote Originally Posted by merdzina005* View Post
    Tenx! ^^
    Hi merdzina005*....
    Myself Jake Smith From NY!
    I'm newbies here...
    Its a Nice forum...I believe, it will really help new users...
    Thanks!

merdzina005* said:

Oh I had exams after the 7th class(my last grade) too but they rn't obligatory.Theyr only for students who want to go to Language schools.
    I'm lazier than u for sure but I'm still good at school I hate only Maths and Physics.Theyr boring.I hated also Biology but this year we didn't study it
    My summer vacation will begin after the 19th May.
    btw I shared a playlist with u and some other people at youtube.Did u see it
    I'm good at Maths.
    Today I got 4 from it.
    But Physics... don't even ask.
    To me History and Geography is boring.
    I would be more interested at History if we would have other teacher.
    Everybody fell asleep when she starts to talk.
    She would be great for people who suffer with trouble-sleeping.
    BTW I saw your playlist. ^^ Hh.^^

merdzina005* said:

Quote Originally Posted by jakesmith View Post
    Hi merdzina005*....
    Myself Jake Smith From NY!
    I'm newbies here...
    Its a Nice forum...I believe, it will really help new users...
    Thanks!
    It really is a great forum.
    You can learn languages from here. ^^
    Sending you hugs Jake

tedinkyyy said:

Quote Originally Posted by merdzina005* View Post
    I'm good at Maths.
    Today I got 4 from it.
    But Physics... don't even ask.
    To me History and Geography is boring.
    I would be more interested at History if we would have other teacher.
    Everybody fell asleep when she starts to talk.
    She would be great for people who suffer with trouble-sleeping.
    BTW I saw your playlist. ^^ Hh.^^
    Haha I'll probably have 4 at Maths too but it's quite average here.The highest mark is 6 I used to be good too but I became bored --> lazy
    My History teacher is a great man I love him really.He has such sense of humor.Because of him I like History.I'll even have an abitur exam at it.

btw do u know from what country is Elena singing Balcanic girls at esc this year?I've just heard it at Mad tv .

And what do u think of the playlist oh and u said that u'll write down the lyrics of Maska. I wonder what happened with it
    Last edited by tedinkyyy; 04-21-2009 at 09:07 AM.
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

merdzina005* said:

Haha I'll probably have 4 at Maths too but it's quite average here.The highest mark is 6 I used to be good too but I became bored --> lazy
    My History teacher is a great man I love him really.He has such sense of humor.Because of him I like History.I'll even have an abitur exam at it.

btw do u know from what country is Elena singing Balcanic girls at esc this year?I've just heard it at Mad tv .

And what do u think of the playlist oh and u said that u'll write down the lyrics of Maska. I wonder what happened with it
    Lucky you.
    I can't wait to leave this school and I hope that I will get more interesting History teacher.

Yes.
    ESC 2009: ROMANIA: Elena Gheorghe - The Balkan Girls
    I really like Moldova's and Turkey's song. :P
    Moldova
    Turkey
    Did you already hear Serbia's song. Cipela. ^^

I'm trying to find time for Maska. hh^^
    But I didn't forget.

tedinkyyy said:

Why don't u like ur school? ^^
    I hate mine because of my classmates.Theyr so stupid
    No.I haven't heard the Serbian song.But these days I heard another Serbian one..Funky G & Vrcak - Veštica iz Srbije Great song.Can't stop listening to it
    I hope u'll find time soon
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

merdzina005* said:

Why don't u like ur school? ^^
    I hate mine because of my classmates.Theyr so stupid
    No.I haven't heard the Serbian song.But these days I heard another Serbian one..Funky G & Vrcak - Veštica iz Srbije Great song.Can't stop listening to it
    I hope u'll find time soon
    Because of some classmates and some teachers.
    My favourite teacher is our ex Slovene tecaher and my English teacher.
    My English teacher reminds me on my favourite British actress Kate Beckinsale.
    Haha. Všetica iz Srbije. ^^ What a title. ^^ Did you watch The Blair Witch Project? I can't believe that this movie actually happened. :O
    Great song BTW. ^^

tedinkyyy said:

Didn't u know Vestica iz Srbije ? It's from the last year.It's quite a catchy song I even may write the chorus on my signature It rulzz really..but I'll have to write "ta mala vestica iz Bugarske"
    No.I haven't watched that movie.I don't watch too many movies.Especially horror ones.I couldn't sleep after watching them I have a very unstable psychic.
    I used to watch Latinoamerican soap operas.^^ I even wanted to be an actress in them when I was 15-16
    btw I started to like Nina Osenar-Moment like this I even dowloaded it.But I still think Nina is ugly and stupid.And that she'd better sing "Nina..I'm a dumb *****".. btw my mother's name is Nina too..and while listening"Nina I'm a rich *****"it always makes me laugh while thinking of this
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

merdzina005* said:

Didn't u know Vestica iz Srbije ? It's from the last year.It's quite a catchy song I even may write the chorus on my signature It rulzz really..but I'll have to write "ta mala vestica iz Bugarske"
    No.I haven't watched that movie.I don't watch too many movies.Especially horror ones.I couldn't sleep after watching them I have a very unstable psychic.
    I used to watch Latinoamerican soap operas.^^ I even wanted to be an actress in them when I was 15-16
    btw I started to like Nina Osenar-Moment like this I even dowloaded it.But I still think Nina is ugly and stupid.And that she'd better sing "Nina..I'm a dumb *****".. btw my mother's name is Nina too..and while listening"Nina I'm a rich *****"it always makes me laugh while thinking of this
    I heard it a week ago. =D
    If you want to write the chorus into you signature go ahead. =D Mala veštica iz Bugarske. ^^ Ja sam mala veštica iz Slovenije. Hh^^
    I can sleep too. But I still like watching horror movies. "The Ring" really scared me. I couldn't sleep for 2 days. Hh^^ But horror movies are not my favourites. I love to watch science-fiction more and comedian movies. =P Haha. I want to be a singer. =D But my friends are saying that I should to opera. LoL! =P
    From where did you download the song? ^^ I have the song too. Even on my mp3 player. Nina I'm a mad *****... Your mother's name is Nina? My mother's name is Ana. =D Hh^^ This has to be funny. Like she's singing to you mum...=D=P

tedinkyyy said:

U can sing? Really? I can a bit too.I catch the right tunes but I haven't a great voice I can sing only songs like"Greh v pesku"
    I love everything connected with music - listening,singing,watching clips..I can't really imagine a day without listening to music trust me ^^ I think I'm addicted.It's probably because of my dad.He's an ex-DJ He loves listening to music too.When travelling with the car together we always listen to pop-folk music and sing with the song
    I found "moment like this" in e-mule.It's a world server.It connects u with computers with all over the world which have it installed too ^^
    Well my mother is in fact Nikolina but all the people call her Nina^^ Like me - I'm Teodora but rarely somebody call me in that way.All the people call me "Tedi" It's with all Teodoras here.Hh^^
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

merdzina005* said:

U can sing? Really? I can a bit too.I catch the right tunes but I haven't a great voice I can sing only songs like"Greh v pesku"
    I love everything connected with music - listening,singing,watching clips..I can't really imagine a day without listening to music trust me ^^ I think I'm addicted.It's probably because of my dad.He's an ex-DJ He loves listening to music too.When travelling with the car together we always listen to pop-folk music and sing with the song
    I found "moment like this" in e-mule.It's a world server.It connects u with computers with all over the world which have it installed too ^^
    Well my mother is in fact Nikolina but all the people call her Nina^^ Like me - I'm Teodora but rarely somebody call me in that way.All the people call me "Tedi" It's with all Teodoras here.Hh^^
    Yeah I can sing but because I can hit those high tones too my friends say I should go to opera. Haha^^ One of my friends can hit those tones too and we sometimes sing those tones together. I remember when we were singing "Cvet z juga" at my friend's house.
    I can't imagine the day without music too. Your dad is an ex-DJ? Great.
    Teodora. ^^ Can I call you Tedi too? =P

tedinkyyy said:

of course u can call me this^^ I feel strange when sb from the forums say"Thank u Teodora".Teodora calls me only my mother and the teachers
    btw I forgot to tell u =D
    My mother is a Russian philologist.As Russian is a Slavic language she's studied comparison between all Slavic languages.Including Slovenian.^^And she has a little book "Comparing grammer of the Slavic languages".Recently she showed it to me cause she knows I wanna study such philology.And yesterday we looked at it together.And in the article bout Slovenian at the end the author had written sth like"This is a wonderful, unique ,even though little spoken language and in it r written real masterpices".I read it to my mother and I told her"Mum I really love Slovenian language.It sounds great".She replied"Oh I've forgotten how does it sound".And she tried to read a bit from the text below.."zivlenije.."I interrupted her "not it's ziulenije" and I started reading in front of her and explained to her how to read in Slovenian.^^"it's written ljubezen but it's in fact"ljubizen"and etc.Hh^^ I felt very proud of myself but understanding Slovenian in songs is quite easier than in Slovenian sites ;( ^^

merdzina005* said:

of course u can call me this^^ I feel strange when sb from the forums say"Thank u Teodora".Teodora calls me only my mother and the teachers
    btw I forgot to tell u =D
    My mother is a Russian philologist.As Russian is a Slavic language she's studied comparison between all Slavic languages.Including Slovenian.^^And she has a little book "Comparing grammer of the Slavic languages".Recently she showed it to me cause she knows I wanna study such philology.And yesterday we looked at it together.And in the article bout Slovenian at the end the author had written sth like"This is a wonderful, unique ,even though little spoken language and in it r written real masterpices".I read it to my mother and I told her"Mum I really love Slovenian language.It sounds great".She replied"Oh I've forgotten how does it sound".And she tried to read a bit from the text below.."zivlenije.."I interrupted her "not it's ziulenije" and I started reading in front of her and explained to her how to read in Slovenian.^^"it's written ljubezen but it's in fact"ljubizen"and etc.Hh^^ I felt very proud of myself but understanding Slovenian in songs is quite easier than in Slovenian sites ;( ^^
    Russian philologist?
    I will study Russian someday.
    But first French and English and then Turkish and then Russian.
    I'm sure it's harder to understand in sites than in songs.
    It's the same with me and Turkish language. hh^^
    Thanks to Google Translate I understand more. ^^
    It really is a little spoken language.
    A small country in a shape of a hen. Hh^^

merdzina005* said:

One more thing...
    People in Moldova speak Romanian, right?

tedinkyyy said:

For the first - yes
    btw I've studied Russian too.It was in my old school,for 3 years.Well,now I can't speak it cause I can't use the cases we don't have such things..but i understand it all.
    It will be easy for u to study Russian.Slovene has cases too.I can say it was easy for me too but now I've forgotten the Russian cases
    for the second - I think it exists Moldovean language but very close to Romanian. U may check in wikipedia for Moldova if u want to be sure^^

btw I forgot to tell u that a girl sent to me the text of Maska at youtube.^^ Now I understand it much better.But I still need a translation.I posted it in the Czech-Slovak-Slovene forum but still no answer.I hope SuperGirl will log in soon
    I don't care if Slovenian is little spoken.It's cool I love it from the moment I downloaded "Crni dez".
    Btw firstly I thought it's Serbian...though I wondered why I don't understand this Serbian

tedinkyyy said:

btw what does it mean: "prasica nemarna pofukana" it sounds to me insulting.. has it something with pig ?
    and what does" zaročen" mean? a bf? ^^

merdzina005* said:

For the first - yes
    btw I've studied Russian too.It was in my old school,for 3 years.Well,now I can't speak it cause I can't use the cases we don't have such things..but i understand it all.
    It will be easy for u to study Russian.Slovene has cases too.I can say it was easy for me too but now I've forgotten the Russian cases
    for the second - I think it exists Moldovean language but very close to Romanian. U may check in wikipedia for Moldova if u want to be sure^^

btw I forgot to tell u that a girl sent to me the text of Maska at youtube.^^ Now I understand it much better.But I still need a translation.I posted it in the Czech-Slovak-Slovene forum but still no answer.I hope SuperGirl will log in soon
    I don't care if Slovenian is little spoken.It's cool I love it from the moment I downloaded "Crni dez".
    Btw firstly I thought it's Serbian...though I wondered why I don't understand this Serbian
    Doesn't Bulgarian have cases too? Slovene has six cases. To tell you the truth I forgot the names of the cases. Hh^^ I will have to fresh my memory because exam will be soon. If you want the Slovene cases I can tell it to you.^^

I think they speak Romanian there. Well I asked because of some Moldovan song. I put it into Romanian section and I wanted to be sure that I put it on the right place. ^^ Hh^^

You got the lyrics? I'll go and take a look at them. :P

You can tell the difference between Serbian and Slovene by their accent. ^^

tedinkyyy said:

No. Bulgarian doesn't have cases.But it has definitive article like English.
    I think it really exists Moldovian cause I remember my mother once told me for one song that is in Moldovian language but she said it's very close to Romanian.I guess theyr like Bulgarian and Macedonian - every Bulgarian understands Macedonian without translation.
    Well firstly when I heard "Crni dez" I thought it isn't Serbian but from another republic of ex-Yugoslavia.I generally distinguish Serbian and I felt I can't understand what this song tells. But what confused me was the flag.On Balkanika Music Television at the beginning of a song they show the flag of the country it's from.And the Slovene flag resembles too much to the Serbian one like Bulgarian to Hungarian And according to the flag I thought it must be Serbian anyway.
    btw u didn't answer to me waht does it mean

"btw what does it mean: "prasica nemarna pofukana" it sounds to me insulting.. has it something with pig ?
    and what does" zaročen" mean? a bf? ^^"