Msh msad'ak bgad

wala zaman ya

Thank you so much.
    I really don't believe you

It's been a while
    Ya reitni 2amle b sha3rak, kel lama ashta2lak atsa7sel w ashoufak ♥

selenity said:

Hey, my dear Super People!! Can anyone translate these:

(1) ya tara el 3eeb haytla3 fek y salaaaa7 wla hyb2a el 3eeb fena lma netgma3 fe ay match.....rbna ystorha ba2a

(2) lyltek teeeeeen y iyten

Thanks a lot!!!!!
    Onde estiver seu coração, ali também estará o seu tesouro.

ana1228 said:

shukran daydream =)
    Those who mind, don't matter. Those who matter, don't mind!

Orwa said:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by selenity View Post
    Hey, my dear Super People!! Can anyone translate these:

(1) ya tara el 3eeb haytla3 fek y salaaaa7 wla hyb2a el 3eeb fena lma netgma3 fe ay match.....rbna ystorha ba2a

(2) lyltek teeeeeen y iyten

Thanks a lot!!!!!
    Hey Selenity

Here you go:

i am wondering it'd be your fault or ours when we meet in any match, "Rabna ysorha" means god hide it..., it is an Egyptian expression they say it when they are in a problem and want to hide it

2) lyltek teeeeeen y iyten
    It's an Egyptian expression they say it when they are expecting a bad day for someone...., and ya Iyten (I think it is a name of someone)
    " Those that don't appreciate life..do not deserve life...how much blood are you willing to give to stay alive....live or die...make your choice... " ( Jigsaw)

selenity said:

Quote Originally Posted by Orwa View Post
    Hey Selenity

Here you go:

i am wondering it'd be your fault or ours when we meet in any match, "Rabna ysorha" means god hide it..., it is an Egyptian expression they say it when they are in a problem and want to hide it

2) lyltek teeeeeen y iyten
    It's an Egyptian expression they say it when they are expecting a bad day for someone...., and ya Iyten (I think it is a name of someone)
    Thank you, Orwa!!! A lot!! A lot!!
    Onde estiver seu coração, ali também estará o seu tesouro.

Zahra2008 said:

Hello guys, I would like to know what this article says, I think its lebanese accent:

http://i352.photobucket.com/albums/r...69_7315162.jpg

p.s.
    dont worry guys, I am not interested in a full translation...
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!
  8. lanw_av said:

lol, even if u r interested in a full translation, the font is too small to read, it needs a miracle (not even a microscope, it will not probably do it lol, Popeye may give it a shot)

it is an article about music, the word in the upper right corner is "3azf" (azf) meaning "playing music", the article is about a musician called "Roni Barak" (apparenty Lebanese) and it is written in Standard Arabic (not in Lebanese Arabic)

the biggest black font says (after translation) "Abroad, I am taken away from my country and people who love me. I am being hurt and used.", the words in red are his name "Roni Barak", the text right to the biggest photo is talking about that he is full of ambitions and he wants to immigrate or something like that

the article is about a Lebanese musician

hope this helps
    Last edited by lanw_av; 06-22-2009 at 06:40 PM.

Zahra2008 said:

cant you use your zoom?? if you cant... dont worry.. its just I would like to know a little more about him

Daydream said:

Quote Originally Posted by Zahra2008 View Post
    cant you use your zoom?? if you cant... dont worry.. its just I would like to know a little more about him
    There's a clip of him on youtube if you're interested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52Kcu2VsJmc

lanw lol ya the font is small but if you click the view tab in your browser there is a zoom option.. or (ctrl and +) should zoom in for you

Zahra2008 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Daydream View Post
    There's a clip of him on youtube if you're interested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52Kcu2VsJmc

lanw lol ya the font is small but if you click the view tab in your browser there is a zoom option.. or (ctrl and +) should zoom in for you
    aiwa, aiwa.. I watched that video .... shoukran ya gameela!
  12. lanw_av said:

this is what i did, i tried to read by zooming but still could not read anything, the font becomes very blurry

here is the full translation of the text right to the biggest photo after zooming:
    "He was the only Arabian who participated in the universal festival which annually attracts the biggest music composers. Roni Barak, who holds in his heart ambitions that are beyond his country and the Arabian ? (NOT SURE, PROBABLY "area"), could score victories and make achievements that honor the name of Lebanon ? nowadays is thinking of immigration to California where big horizons are waiting for him."

the text below the previous one says "Beirut Sensations made him a universal artist honoring the name of Lebanon", probably a newspaper called so made him more universally known? not sure

the text on the red background is partially readable, but a translation would be misleading

hope other people on the forum can read more, but it is really hard to read
    Last edited by lanw_av; 06-22-2009 at 07:21 PM.

Zahra2008 said:

ohhh, well this a little more, thanxs so much for your time and effort... I really appreciate it!!

LHL said:

I'm not sure what that word is either.. try using it in a sentence? cuz I don't think it's properly typed..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpr5ReShb8g

57-58sec- What does it mean ? 'Ya abberni' I am guessing.

LOVELYMIRABELA said:

Red face homework

Here i am again "bottering"you dear friends.
    I wanna know if the sentences are right correct write in arabic and translate it into english ,and some words make me confuse,some i dont know the meaning of them.

3neya matra7 matroo7 wayak.(plz elucidate me with this 2 words it looks the same )
    My eyes following you.????

la2y-nd ganbi-beside you??
    gheerak enty mosh la2y-i can't find any 1 beside you.

olooba=i found like heart?!!
    walah adi hal el donya betfara fel oloob-i swear on God ,this world disperse me in the heart???

wa 2adar means and i could??
    orbak???is this egyptian
    Ba3d ma 3esht badari w a7abi far7et albi be orbak ganbi=after i hide i lived my happiness when you are beside me.
    badary nd mdary-hiding??
    ya3ni???
    el 7al??
    3aZab???
    fara7 nd far7et -happiness??cuz both are at least the same exception is that et

thnx u

Orwa said:

3neya matra7 matroo7 wayak = my eyes is following you to any place you go, (Matra7 means place..., matroo7 means where you go)

la2y-nd ganbi-beside you = i think "ND" mean "And", if soo, then...
    La2y = Find
    Ganbi = Beside me!
    gheerak enty mosh la2y = I can't find anyone but you

aloob = HeartS ....aloob is the plurel of alb
    walah adi hal el donya betfara fel oloob = i swear on God ,this world disperse between hearts

2adEr = could
    Orbak = near to me

Ba3d ma 3esht badari w a(5)abi far7et albi be orbak ganbi = After i lived my life hiding & hiding my heart's happiness by keeping you beside me

Badary = I am hiding
    Mdary = it is hiding

ya3ni = has a lot of meanings, but the sample one is
    ya3ni = mean

el 7al = Case

3aZab = torture

Fara7 = happiness
    Far7et = someone's happiness

Enjoy, Mira
    " Those that don't appreciate life..do not deserve life...how much blood are you willing to give to stay alive....live or die...make your choice... " ( Jigsaw)

Daydream said:

Quote Originally Posted by LHL View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpr5ReShb8g

57-58sec- What does it mean ? 'Ya abberni' I am guessing.
    oh it's Yo2borni - means "bury me" it's an expression.. doesn't mean to literally bury someone.. it's a term of endearment

Daydream said:

Quote Originally Posted by LOVELYMIRABELA View Post
    wa 2adar means and i could??
    if you mean 2adar as in Qadar that means fate, in Egyptian as you may already know they don't pronounce the "Q"

LOVELYMIRABELA said:

if you mean 2adar as in Qadar that means fate, in Egyptian as you may already know they don't pronounce the "Q"
    Thnx u Daydream and yes i know they don't pronounce Q,and yes 2adar write with q i wanted to know .thnx u again.

Orwa said:

BRAVO, Daydream, you get it, i thought she wanted قادر