SOLVED: Sad Spanish song with pretty guitar accompany

Thread: SOLVED: Sad Spanish song with pretty guitar accompany

Tags: guitar accompanied, latino, minor key
  1. Kobiianardo said:

Default SOLVED: Sad Spanish song with pretty guitar accompany

Hello, new here.

I'm looking for a Latino song (for maybe one year now) that I heard on the radio a few times, but could not find it on the Latino top charts. It has:

1. Older male vocal, with a pretty prominent guitar and a small band. Sounds kindda country/old style.
    2. It's in minor scale, sounds kindda sad
    3. The intro is guitar it sounds like ("b" for flats, eg 4b is a flat 4.): 456b, 456b, 456b, 456b56b7b153b1,3b244,543b55. 456b,456b,456b,456b56b7b153b1,3b244,_521.
    4. The chorus part or the high point of the song this guy sings like "aii bi be bo ke~~~~ pa sa da, eee bi be bo..." something something, music goes like "8 7b 8 7b 9~~~ 7b 6b 5~~, 8 7b 8 7b 9b~~~ 7b 6b 5." *and end up "...de amo...".*

Dont have high hopes for this since I don't know Spanish, but thanks for trying! If needed I can whistle the whole song and put I on YouTube.
    Last edited by Kobiianardo; 01-29-2011 at 03:44 PM.

Fiona M.D. said:

Please post the video.. i need to hear it!
    Sin Firma
  3. Kobiianardo said:

Default video posted

bad whistling by quatchi, not my fault. sorry for the tone drift, but the beginning is suppose to be the same key as the end. ideally keys were not raised or lowered.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipESfggM5hc

Fiona M.D. said:

Im pretty sure this is the song your looking for...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ-ml2Ompx0
    listen at the 1:28 min the chorus part

Para Siempre by Vicente Fernandez

I totally knew i could help lol :P

P.S Nice whistle xD
    Sin Firma
  5. Kobiianardo said:

Default T_t thank you

i didnt even know how much i wanted to hear it. it's such a sad song.

you're just too awesome!!! i've been looking for it for so long and i asked/whistled so many people on the street and in stores being ridiculous now it's all worth it (except i should've tried to find this forum earlier haha)!!