English translation..."Succede al cuore"....Laura pausini

Thread: English translation..."Succede al cuore"....Laura pausini

Tags: None

DR__ADEL said:

Default English translation..."Succede al cuore"....Laura pausini

Ciao a tutti e come state ?..

=============================
    E molto meglio se................................................ It's much better if ,
    si è molto meglio che..........................................yes, he's much better than...
    più che a lui............................................... .........more than him
    pensi a te................................................ ...........you think at urself
    Che io mi fermi qui..............................................t hat u stop me here
    e non gli dica si................................................ ...and he doesn't say : yes
    che lo sai soffrirei......................................... ......because, u know, i would suffer

"I feel that i am missing the prepositions, but dunno how"

Ma lui ha gli occhi grandi.....................................but he has the biggest eyes
    e mi guarda di piu............................................... .and looks at me more
    di più dei tuoi silenzi........................................... more than ur silence
    cosi lo so che ti tradiro..........................................s o i know, i'll betray u
    Succede al cuore perché.......................................it happens to the heart because
    non ha parole............................................ ..............it has no words
    più da te................................................ ..................,more than u
    l'amore muore se non lo fai.......................................the love dies if u "??"
    succede al cuore............................................. .........it happens to the heart, some times
    sometimes......................................... ......................
    Ma poi mi chiedo se................................................ ..but later, i ask my self if
    faresti come me .................................................. .....u would do as me
    o lo fai già da................................................ ............or if u do it already from
    un po'............................................... .........................a little
    E troppo tempo che............................................... ...and lot of time that
    di scuse non ce n'é............................................... ....excuses don;t exist
    ma lo sai tornerei da te............................................but u know that i would turn back to u
    che non mi cerchi............................................ ...........that u don't look for me
    e non mi chiedi perché, perché..................................and don't ask me why why
    ho gli occhi stanchi........................................... ........i have tired eyes
    cosi non riesco più a dirgli no................................and so i am not able to say "no" to him
    Succede al cuore perchè..........................................it happens to the heart because
    un grande amore più non c'è.....................................a great love doesn't exist anymore
    e dopo indietro non torni mai....................................and then , it never turns back
    oppure forse sometimes......................................... ...but maybe sometimes
    Si puo tradire senza mai.............................................th at one can betray without never
    volerlo fare.............................................. ....................willing to do so
    volerlo mai............................................... ...................never willing to do
    l'amore muore quando non lo fai succede al.............
    cuore............................................. ...........................
    sometimes, sometimes. ............................................

Ligeia said:

E molto meglio se................................
    si è molto meglio che...........
    più che a lui pensi a te........................
    Che io mi fermi qui...............
    e non gli dica si..........................
    che lo sai soffrirei.............

It's much better
    yeah, it's much better
    if you think about you (or yourself )instead of thinking about him
    (it's much better for me) to stop here
    and don't say him yes
    cause you know, i'd suffer

l'amore muore se non lo fai.................
    Love dies if you don't make it

E troppo tempo chedi scuse non ce n'é
    Apologizes/excuses are missing for too long now

ma lo sai tornerei da te.............
    che non mi cerchi.........
    but you know i'd come back to you
    you , who never look for me (or in this case "you never call me")

Ma poi mi chiedo se
    faresti come me
    o lo fai già da un po'..
    but then i wonder if
    you'd behave as i do
    or you already do that for a while
    Last edited by Ligeia; 02-26-2011 at 10:04 AM.
    "-Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity..."
    "-Actually, I'm planning to threaten you."

"Well, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do. Evil plots don't just make themselves, you know!"