pls help! Bombay Vikings - Tere Khayalon Ke Saaye

Thread: pls help! Bombay Vikings - Tere Khayalon Ke Saaye

Tags: bombay vikings lyrics, tere khayalon ke saaye

Elfik said:

Exclamation pls help! Bombay Vikings - Tere Khayalon Ke Saaye

I'm totally in love with the song in the title though don't understand it at all and also cant find the lyrics ANYWHERE!!!
    PLEASE HELP ME ;(
    I ll be soo happy if any of u kind people would help and write the words and translation of it!

Bombay Vikings - Tere Khayalon Ke Saaye

AND THANK U SOOO SOO MUCH!
    ----
    Denis Waitley:
    'Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude.'

aila said:

here the youtube link:

[sMfGsW5f0b4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMfGsW5f0b4[/video]

songlover26 said:

Tere Khayalon ke saaye = Shadows of your thoughts
    Dil mein kuch aise samaye = Reside in my heart in such a manner
    Ik ehsas hai tu mere paas hai = There is a feeling the u are near me.
    Phir bhi na jane kiyun ye mann udaas hai = But still don’t know why this heart is gloomy
    Tujhey kehna chahhon mujhey tumse pyaar hai = I want to tell you that I am in love with you.
    Nahin hai mukhtassar mere pyar ki dagar = The path of my love is not short
    Tujhko hi paaon bas yahi chaah hai = To get you is my only desire
    Kehti hai har dua tu ho meri hamsafar = My every prayer asks for you as my "Companion for life".
    Tham sa gaya, Tune mujhey jo chuaa = A touch by your has brought me to a stand still
    Aaye roshni, Nazaron ki chandani = Light is here, and it’s the moonlight from your eyes
    Jannat hai har kahin, Alam hai kya haseen = Heaven is all around, How beautiful this world is.
    Hooooooo……

Elfik said:

Wink Wow!

OMG! THIS SECOND I JSUT DON'T KNOW HOW TO THANK U! THANK U SOOOO SOOO MUCH! U'VE MADE MY DAY! GOT SO HAPPY SEEING THIS, thank u guys soo much! I ve had the video but just it no lyrics no translation nothing! Soo sooo sooo much thank u, got so happy right now!
    Greetings and again THX a lot dear!

Quote Originally Posted by songlover26 View Post
    Tere Khayalon ke saaye = Shadows of your thoughts
    Dil mein kuch aise samaye = Reside in my heart in such a manner
    Ik ehsas hai tu mere paas hai = There is a feeling the u are near me.
    Phir bhi na jane kiyun ye mann udaas hai = But still don’t know why this heart is gloomy
    Tujhey kehna chahhon mujhey tumse pyaar hai = I want to tell you that I am in love with you.
    Nahin hai mukhtassar mere pyar ki dagar = The path of my love is not short
    Tujhko hi paaon bas yahi chaah hai = To get you is my only desire
    Kehti hai har dua tu ho meri hamsafar = My every prayer asks for you as my "Companion for life".
    Tham sa gaya, Tune mujhey jo chuaa = A touch by your has brought me to a stand still
    Aaye roshni, Nazaron ki chandani = Light is here, and it’s the moonlight from your eyes
    Jannat hai har kahin, Alam hai kya haseen = Heaven is all around, How beautiful this world is.
    Hooooooo……
    ----
    Denis Waitley:
    'Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude.'